• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Female Breasts: Do you prefer real or fake ones? (NSFW)

Do you prefer natural breasts (or lack of) or breast implants?

• I prefer natural breasts

Votes: 582 74.9%
  • I prefer breast implants

Votes: 22 2.8%
  • All b00bs are nice, no preference!

Votes: 158 20.3%
  • Other - please explain below

Votes: 16 2.1%

• Total voters
My gf told me that she was contemplating getting a boob job a couple of years ago. She ended up not doing it, and is very glad she didn't. I didn't know her back then, but I'm really glad she didn't.

Pillthrill said:
Boobs are boobs. I bitch about not having as much as I would like, (I'm a boob girl) the bf just says we can get it fixed if I want. Usually I'm told that is a bad idea.

another one in the column of 'bad idea.'

Depends on the woman. I know alot of short asian hotties who have real B's and it's the perfect size on them. Proportion is key.

As in terms of feeling? For up to a small C I prefer real because they feel nicer, and at that size usually have nice shape. Anything larger I kinda like fake because they hold a better shape depending on how good your surgeon is.

But keep in mind that it really shouldn't matter what ANY guy thinks, you should do what makes you feel good about yourself.

JV said:
another one in the column of 'bad idea.'

Well, site your reason.

Most people either say 1. you lose feeling, that they literally become an object fo someone else's pleasure rather than your own or 2. That I'm 5'3" and usually somewhere between 90 - 115 pds depending on the time of year and that would look dumb
I don't know...I figure yeah, it would make me happy for a little bit, but then I would just find something else I don't like and focus on that.

Can they make implants that are also soft and jiggly?

The reason I don't like fake tatas is because they're so firm and rigid. I don't like really firm ones, even real ones - they remind me of big-boned girls.

Im a B cup, so sometimes i wish i was a little bigger,
but i dont think i would be proactive enough to do anything about it.
plus i have small waist, so i might look disproportionate with a large chest.
Hopefully my boobs will get a little bigger when i go on the pill? .haha =D

i can't believe 9 people voted for 'I prefer breast implants'. 8)

moar pics plz.

Natural!! its your boobs its uniq! would changing it make you feel better?
if i could enlarge or change the shape of my penis i wouldent do it its mine my own my presious!

small cute little perky boobies are definitely the best (imo) :)

ohhhh I love little cute boobies on a little cute girlie :)

I wish mine were actually a bit smaller, but then again I would hate to have surgery over them. And my boyfriend would be soooo upset. I think they comfort him.

On other women, I'm a lover of all breasts big and small. I just don't like the big boob, small top thing. Whenever I see that I want to be like "ok, we get it."

samadhi, are you this shiny IRL? I absolutely must know.

sunshinefix said:
samadhi, are you this shiny IRL? I absolutely must know.

i hope so. i can see s_s meeting someone and running up and tackling them for a big hug. :)

I imagine him as a Totoro a little. Like someone would find him randomly and sleep on his belly or something. But then again, I imagine lots of people in this way since I'm so little.

If they look fake and it is not a good job, hell to the no.

But good teardrop boob jobs/real ones? It is all good.

How I feel about it is if I am not good enough the way I am for who I am dating then he needs to get with someone with boobs he likes. If it is that important to him.8)

Small breasts are beautiful, medium beautiful, and large too. But not too large. Just makes a woman look desperate, IMO.

id have to say, id prefer small natural boobs over big fake boobs any day.

in fact, i have to say i even prefer smaller natural boobs to bigger natural boobs

yeah small boobs ftw =D

i'll take some big boobs though its kinda a novelty for me only was with one gal with big breasts...it was more than a mouthful definitely and kinda threw me off for a bit! (i recovered ;)).