• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Female Body Hair - please get rid of it!!!!!

I'm awake right? Cause I can't believe that anyone would start a thread like this!!!!!!

nothing worse than a 'full house' down stairs.
if you want a guy down there shave it.
and for hair under the arms. yuk!! leso comes to mind unless your a lip stick leso :) :)
clipping is better my girl and i have found as it does not cause a rash. number 1 of course

Personly I shave everywhere but I do it cause I like it, and because I personly think it looks good...but If i didn't shave and sum guy said it was i turn off I would slap him!

*ROTFLMFAO*@This Thread.
I have to admire the balls it took to start this. So I'm going to.
*Shouts* "NICE BALLS NEZO!" ;)
Anyway it's all true, no body hair please. I know it's neolithic etc of me to think this but I don't give a fuck. Everyone who knows me well knows that I shave my legs etc etc etc. If I can find the time to do it (and it causes pain believe me, I cut myself rather too often) then I see no reason why females shouldn't. ;)
Don't even get me started on sex... ;)
-plaz out-

It sounds like we have a unanimous agreement from both the males and the females then?
And that decision is a pro-shaving one!
---------------------
"nezo and Prometheus sitting in a tree K I S S I N G", Old chinese proverb

hahahahahahaha
man u guys are embarressing me...
*speak for yourselvs*
oh, and *bump*
hehehe

since no one else has the guts to....
/me stands up proudly...
I DONT SHAVE MY LEGS AND I WILL NOT SHAVE MY LEGS AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK SO SHOVE IT!
and rest assured i'll keep my 'disgusting' hairy legs wrapped in my phat pants so that you never have to have your delicate sensibilities threatened in any way...and my legs are daaaaamn sexy so its all your own non-hair lovin loss...*shrug*

yep, definitely agree. get rid of the unsightlies :)
though i must admit a bit of female hair in the right places every now and then isnt so bad.. what do you think, nez?
the real question that needs to be asked.. ladies, do you like hairless guys? cause i would love to know just how many of you would prefer a guy as smooth as a baby's ass, just like yourselves! and how many of you have actually suggested such a thing to your man? or to any male friends?

Or more importantly girls, have you suggested it, and has he actually done it?
*shrug*
A little bit of hair doesn't bother me... As much hair as I have would, but as if a girl is as hairy as your average guy then they've really got something to worry about...
...And yes, this thread is approved by the 'wrong' department...

lol@the whole topic
If I met a male BL who shaves I will b a very happy little bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there any male BL who shaves lol and what do males thing of other males shaving???????
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

the funniest shit when i was a swimmer would be the guys after we all shaved ourselves hairless for big meets...when they wore pants they did this little wriggle dance cuz they couldnt get used to the feeling of denim on skin. the pansies! :)
hehe...to each his (or her) own.

lol
Im NEVER going to look at jeans the same way again now...especialy if a guy is wearing them
lmao
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

**stand up wif da polar bear**
you're not alone dude - i don't shave my legs either...... i used to but then around march 2000 i just decided i couldn't be fucked, and then i realised how much better it feels. occassionally i shave under my arms but that is more for hygiene, coz during summer months it can get awfully sweaty there (and me sweats quite a bit when i go out). but actually, personally i think the hairs on my legs look quite pretty sometimes, all coppery in the sun (much better than stubble, yuck!)
so yeah, don't shave my legs, don't give a fuck if anyone else does/doesn't like it......
be free little hairs, grow wild, be strong ;)
bk
:) :) :)

polar_b,
I'm up and proud too! I don't shave and sometimes I don't wear phat pants to cover it up! If any of the guys on this thread have a problem with that then they can be supadisco people with someone else!
*eyes the crowd for signs of defiance*
----------------
One schooner of vodka please!

Tell it like it is sistas ;)
I'm not always diligent with my shaving, although its usually through sheer laziness more than anything else and have had no complaints from boys thus far. Plus waxing hurts, jezus, specially brazilian, did that once - never again.
As far as blokes shaving (other than their faces) - not my thing but if it feels comfortable go for it.

I don't know many guys who shave, but I do know a few who wax (they are of, shall we say, Italian descent) - they wax their chests about once a month (and their backs, shoulders etc). (and b4 you ask, no they're not gay! =).. personally I prefer hairy woman and hairless men. mmmm, yummy! :D teehee

Yup, my bf use waxing method to get rid of the hair on his chest. and not because of me.But I have to admire that I like the hairless male upper-body :)
And in my case smooth as baby's ass...everywhere
My Body