• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Female Body Hair - please get rid of it!!!!!

it's true that it has become social etiquette for women to be smooth and clean for the viewing pleasure of others
its not just the viewing. think of the pubes getting stuck between your teeth and scraping your nose and chin.

I find it amusing that this thread has gotten 100 replies. I just thought i'd jump on the bandwagon.
Must be a bitch to shave legs every day though.

You must have to be pretty fucking disgustingly hairy to have to shave every day... more like every three days... thats if you can be fucked neways.
:)

my life goal has been achieved. I have bought forth the concept of hairless women to society and I was rewarded with 100 posts. Never was so much bs written on a topic with so little substance. Thank you thank you.
*bows*

thought i would offer a guy's perspective... i remove as much body hair as i can.

Originally posted by nezo:
Never was so much bs written on a topic with so little substance. Thank you thank you.
Pro-Centre anyone? ;)

hahahahaha
It's funny cos it's true :)
To be honest I find that women must not only shave to be acceptable, I think they must also wax, and/or use hair removable cream. This is the only way to true acceptance by the superior male population.
I've been trying to figure out how I could of missed this thread... and I just realised... i was in Japan at the time. Hmmmm yes, the land where it's ok to have sex with school children, because the older women don't wax. You must bring your own condoms tho, cos the local ones are a little on the small side, and you don't want it to split, cos every businessman and his entire staff have been through some of them little girls!!
Have I gone too far? It happens sometimes :)
[ 29 May 2002: Message edited by: entropope ]

I asked my girl to shave once! (man was that a headache).
End up result was "you shave yours i'll shave mine!!!
"OK"
(hence i am bald as a babys bottom)
not ashamed to admitt it and acually i recomend it to all the guys out there
*the girls i know LOVE IT!!!*
:) :) :) :)

like i said to my bf this morning when he wined about the pain - think about me. realy whats pain when you consider the benifits of a chin as smooth as a babys bottom...
*lmao*
nevermind the hairy bollox, nevermind those bearded box's, its the facial sandpaper that has to go! guys, get those tweezers out! we wont smoooooth lovin....
*muahahahahaha-hicup-muhahahahaha*

I'm hairy. I love having a big fucken afro and a beard. :)
My girlfriend is hairy. Sometimes if she can be fucked, she waxes, but it's all the same to me.
I souldn't be bothered reading all this, but I wonder what nezo's opinion really is. And whether he speaks for all men out of principle or just to incite stupidity? :)