• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fellow Aussies

Good to hear from you mate. As they say here "you grew here", I however flew here, I'm originally from Ireland been in Oz long time now though 25+ years.

I know Sutherland hospital quite well now, due to various events that have occurred with my SO, friends and neighbours (lol) that's a story for another day though.

I like it here, been here about 8 years now, moved from N. Beaches, when the rent got too high. Sometimes I ride my motorcycle through the RNP and grab a coffee at Stanwell Tops overlooking the sea, its beautiful.

Oh sweet! Shire folk! My brother lives down that way :)
Well kind of Shire folk with imposter syndrome in my case, :) its a nice part of the world with the beach and park nearby, I think I'll stay in these parts until I peg it. I've read some of your stuff a while back on meth. or research chem. I can't remember now? I think you talked about functioning well under extreme stress?? Not sure I could have the wrong person, but it was a great post and I could strongly identify with everything said.

I'm tired of being addicted to poppy seeds. I'm tired of being depressed and anxious. Tired of being in a loveless marriage. How do I get out of this...

Anyway don't mean to be a downer and I hope everyone is doing well this rainy thursday arvo

I'm tired of being addicted to poppy seeds. I'm tired of being depressed and anxious. Tired of being in a loveless marriage. How do I get out of this...

Anyway don't mean to be a downer and I hope everyone is doing well this rainy thursday arvo
Convert those poppy seeds into what i need, provide the end product to me and i am sure it will make you happy :)

I can't give advice in marrige, but i was in a loveless relationship with a now ex for years, i regret i didn't end it sooner.
Unfortunately i haven't found that new special girl yet, probably because all i do is work and use, don't get out much. I must work on that because love is something that is too good to go without for ever.

Im here <3 NSW back on bluelight after a hot minute. Obsessed with all psychoactives - i find the concept so interesting and useful

Here to talk about interesting drug talk (duh), Anyway managed to score some great stuff within a day of not knowing anyone! Woo!

<3 Stay safe PLUR

lol - i just want the old school nostsalgic days of being in school looking up the Australian Pill Reports. And ofcourse promote harm reduction for the good!.

Methamphetamine seems calming and less in your face than dexedrine - its almost like there is less body load. Soz this might be my first trip report.

im 26 so i still have some juice left before i have to part ways with psychoactive aid

Just looked at the news and putting this here. I can't wait! 🙄 The 2019-2020 summer was awesome. My house had smoke in it and I'm south of Melb