• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fellow Aussies

Oh a burning off?

I watched the wedding singer, I got some new stock last night but only decided to have a smoke tonight so it’s netflix and chill the fuck out.

I fly to Bris Thursday so will be having a big one Friday night till then it’s hibernating then 11 days away whooooo

My birthday, I flynout to NZ on 17th for 5 days.
But will be in Bris for a 4 days prior ?

Where are you located again?

cool thread nightrider. I like the sound of these meetups sounds awesome.nightrider it sounds like you need some mandelin and marquis reagent.they used to sell them in off ya tree but then they started selling these test kits that only let you test one sample and they cost like 35bucks.total rip off.you need a small bottle of mandelin and marquis reagents.take a small crumb of your stuff split it in two and put a drop of each reagent on it and the Color it turns tells you what you got.if your talking about shards instead of meth you've probably got hexen or some PvP variation.

test kits that only let you test one sample
The reagents are still available online. There's so much meth around now, I'd be surprised if cathinones were sold as meth here. Wouldn't know though, haven't had the stuff for years.

I've read a few reports over the past 18 months of people getting stuff that caused nausea and drowsiness though. Some cheap cut maybe.

They were good fun. We had a few in Melbourne during 2006-11ish area. Great times ?

The reagents are still available online. There's so much meth around now, I'd be surprised if cathinones were sold as meth here. Wouldn't know though, haven't had the stuff for years.

I've read a few reports over the past 18 months of people getting stuff that caused nausea and drowsiness though. Some cheap cut maybe.

Cathinone and pyrrolidine analogues are now a major part of the ice market.
If it's a stimulant that can be smoked and is in the cathinone/amphetamine/indane family and a 100mg dose is adequate to get high then it's being sold as ice.id say you got a 50/50% chance of getting meth or cath analogues these days.no one seems to mind though and I've asked some friends if they want to go back to meth after trying mdpv/PvP/hexen and 9 out of 10 say no.the one who was pissed off that he was getting analogues instead of meth is a whinger anyway.he complains bout everything.

Cathinone and pyrrolidine analogues are now a major part of the ice market.
If it's a stimulant that can be smoked and is in the cathinone/amphetamine/indane family and a 100mg dose is adequate to get high then it's being sold as ice.id say you got a 50/50% chance of getting meth or cath analogues these days.no one seems to mind though and I've asked some friends if they want to go back to meth after trying mdpv/PvP/hexen and 9 out of 10 say no.the one who was pissed off that he was getting analogues instead of meth is a whinger anyway.he complains bout everything.
People only care when they're told it's not what they thought, even if they enjoyed it more

@Kaden_Nite - First it was paris, then south america, now sunshine coast... good grief.. things are very charred right now..

People only care when they're told it's not what they thought, even if they enjoyed it more

This.

It is a very bad idea to stray from who you know, unless you're in the market to have a buffet .

Meth users generally want ...you guessed it...meth.

None of that rc rubbish is much use except just to give it a shot.

Speaking of which.

Enjoy your evening.

:)

This.

It is a very bad idea to stray from who you know, unless you're in the market to have a buffet .

Meth users generally want ...you guessed it...meth.

None of that rc rubbish is much use except just to give it a shot.

So not true. aPVP, mdpv,
methyl aminorex and hexen
are all FULLY accepted by the meth
community as equal to or in my experience considered superior. Ive asked everyone in my circle and myself included there even preferred bcoz of there superiority.out of all the above meth is the last one I'd choose.9 out of 10 ppl I've asked agree.the tenth is usually a whinger.im not certain but I think MDAI has made an appearance and I know 5mapb or its beta keto/pyrollidine analog has popped up both of which were preferred to the old style d-meth shards.the suspected mdai was quite enjoyable but as far as a study aid it makes your concentration too fuzzy to get shit done.d-meth just isn't desired as much now that there's a choice.

Yeah, people have been playing this 'guess the meth' game for years but every time I offer to reagent test it, all signs point to meth.

I don't doubt that RC stims have a following here, because some of them are pretty fucking sweet, but there is no way that half the shit being sold as meth in Australia is RCs.

Yeah, people have been playing this 'guess the meth' game for years but every time I offer to reagent test it, all signs point to meth.

I don't doubt that RC stims have a following here, because some of them are pretty fucking sweet, but there is no way that half the shit being sold as meth in Australia is RCs.

Easily half if not more.what reagent test are you talking about? Mandelin and marquis? I haven't seen them around in years.where I'm located most ice is rc's over the last four years.