• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fellow Aussies

I feel like it’s N-ISO,

Explains why I have had a few side affects that I’m not use to.

It’s frustrating, I know exactly where it come from though!

Why am I not a sedative fan?

Seems like a good combo lol

Yeah, nice slow-motion buzz.
Well, it was.. Just had a couple bumps :D

Did you end up getting some different stuff? There are DIY test kits that will at least tell you if your stuff contains meth.

No I didn’t and ...
I suppose it makes you think.

Am I just tired ?
How did I feel last time

I’d be keen to test it properly and trust me I’ve been reading up all about it and doesn’t seem to be much info

Reddit's gone to shit, nice to be back here after a few year off BL. Hi all!
Sleep not likely tonight again, but at least it fits with my job so win/win

I tell you this valium I had once felt like 500 mg not 5mg when I had just got onto tablet form 'bad acid replacement'. I seriously couldn't hold a thought. swore off dope so appreciate your lungs going in for the toke. but 2 CNS depressants, I do hope you're not driving....!!! (it would split my sides if I wasn't presently addicted to valium) Cheers, Kaden_Nite. :D

What happened to everyone ?

What happened to zephyr.... ffs bl.

Nothing like female bluelighter saying "suck my dick cunt" and shoving a pipe in my mouth for an ice breaker lol. Didn't go to many meet ups in Melbourne but won't ever forget that night ha ha good shit

Lol. She is funny, but from what I can gather, this place seemed to be causing her some deal of distress.

I'm in New Zealand and have met up with the Perth crew at Pendulum and been dragged into the female bathrooms with zephyr and another bluelight lady (I can't recall her name but had long red hair) .. fuck knows where we were and fuck me go to a meet up lol

Spent time in the UK but definitely the fun is in Australia, the rc market sucks over this neck of the woods though.

I wasn't a Bluelighter when the meet-ups were a thing, but looking back on some of the old threads, they sounded like good times.

Saw Pendulum a few times on methylone, 2c-e and some other goodies, but I know what you mean about the RCs. I find they've become much more difficult to get.

So I kind of woke up at 6pm and lost a whole day.

How’s everyones Saturday night??

Smokey, but not in the good way. The mountains around the city are on fire.

On the plus side, valium, music and about to cook some hash pancakes.

What are you upto?