• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Feedback on rectal methamphetamine administration v.s. other routes

need more info about rectal ROA

so IV is and has been my only ROA for months now. my veins are FUCKED

my questions(s) to you are, how does go about preparing a plug dose? and how to administer the dose? you just your your hand or what?

also, the rush with IV ROA (for me) starts with the anticipaation mixing, the once i hit it, it rushes past my heart with a cool sensation, i get this feeling in my abdomen thats a col/hot feeling(hard to explain) then it creeps up your esophagus where it hits your throat and mouuth. this causes almost immediate dry mouth, and sometimes a cough, along with the taste of meth. all takes place in a matter of 1-5 seconds. follwed by a completely euphoric state, my eyes droop, any pain i had is gone, kinda like im laying on a cloud in a cool breeze. then im tweakin' all day. 8o

would you mind shedding some light on the rush you experience through plugging? how about the high that follows?
i've noticed that for a lot of people different ROA produce different highs..i wanna try plugging to let my veins heal awhile but not sure how to prepare it. in a sulafane? bag? condom?

thanks in advance dor any advice!! :D

-KING
Well you don't get the 1-3 second rush of course but it's definitely second to IV I just use a needless syringe with just enough water (distilled or fresh from a bottle of water) to dissolve said solution and press against rectum and dispense the solution. No actual entry just pressed against rectum, liquid has no where to go but in. One use syringes is easier for me. First time doing it I used .6 grams of MA and it was far too strong, although purity has most definitely declined over the years where I’m from. Middle eastern United States.