• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Feedback on rectal methamphetamine administration v.s. other routes

Bruce Haze

Bluelighter
I would like to compare rectal administration to other routes of crystal use. I've tried oral, insufflation, hotrail, smoking, and my favorite, plugging.

I use once a month on average, and as a personal rule put 10 days between my use to mentally refuel. I will not use any other ROA after trying plugging. I refuse to try I.V. and wouldn't really even be down to use unless I can plug.

Why:

1. I don't wanna damage my nose or lungs.

2. I dont like the taste.

3. I feel more of what I would consider a "rush" through plugging more than through smoking because I see smoking as each hit like 20-30 mg being delivered at once, fast. I look at plugging as 100 mg being delivered, almost as fast.

So I guess I'm wanting to understand more how plugging works, and hear YOUR ROA. I wanna know why it's your favorite, and if you have tried plugging. I'm expecting some IV users to be like plugging ain't shit, and they are right, but in my opinion I think plugging is the second strongest next to I.V. 99% bioavailability.

Going to wash my camper LOL and I know I have a few more questions so I will post again in a couple hours and ask.

I will be honest with you.

Although I have quit methamphetamine, I would only ever use it again rectally. The onset is 2-15 minutes and it is a hell of a good rush. The smooth high lasts me at least 12 hours and I was able to sleep after about hour 9. The crash was much less profound as smoking is.

After rectally using it, I see little merit in smoking it other than fiendishly hitting a pipe with other people. Smoking, for me, makes the drug a play toy and not a tool. Which will always end in depression. (Smoking also has always seemed to make the drug last less as long for me.)

IV users will say plugging "ain't shit" because IV will always provide a better rush with every drug. They also run the risk of infection and serious cardiovascular damage from IV. Plugging is going to give a better initial rush than orally and it will not be as addictive/compulsive as smoking. It also does not carry the same health risks as IV or even smoking. Therefore in my year of experience plugging, it is the most productive ROA.

During my time plugging, I slept every night, got done with my work and homework and could go weeks without the drug.

If plugging were socially acceptable, it would be the most popular route of administration.

Plugging amphetamines is generally considered to be the "way to go" for best B.A. without a needle involved. They are extensively well absorbed through the rectum, and since it bypasses first pass hepatitic metabolism you do get quite the rush.

Good dose is probably between 0.15 - 0.5mg/kg, so 10-30mg for a typical stim naive 60kg guy. BA is probably like 80-90%.

Works with either methamphetamine or plain old amp. It probably is true for others as well, not sure about cathinones though.

Haven't plugged meth but I imagine that it's a great ROA for meth, as rectal administration of Dextroamphetamine is incredibly pleasant, and the BA is so fucking high. I just find that rectally administered amphetamines have a really nice onset. It's not going to be as intense as IV or smoking, but there will be a rush of sorts from what I hear.

Tricomb, I hear oral is great, but from what I've read it said the bioavailability is 64%. Maybe if I took a larger dose orally, that would equate to plugging, it could be better. But plugging is absolutely the shit. You hit the spot right on Renz Envy! Smoking is so compulsive and I feel like my high is gone like 10 minutes after hitting the pipe. Snorting it lasts too long, tastes like shit, and I just flat-out don't like snorting things.

Plugging has a mild comedown like smoking. I can smoke weed and easily get through the comedown, and make it non-existent if I add a benzo. Plugging is steady in its high. You don't peak then seem to fall immediately. It also seems to be the least harmful way to use the drug.

Very good responses

Haha of course ;)

Worn the fuck out now. Damn, bowl after bowl til I fall asleep...

Are there any unique health risks to plugging meth as opposed to other ROA? What does it do to your rectal lining? Is it harder on your liver and/or kidneys than other ROA?

If plugging were socially acceptable, it would be the most popular route of administration.

I dunno man, even if there were no social stigma attached to plugging people getting high in a group setting would probably still prefer smoking or railing to passing around the turkey baster=D.

Tricomb, I hear oral is great, but from what I've read it said the bioavailability is 64%. Maybe if I took a larger dose orally, that would equate to plugging, it could be better. But plugging is absolutely the shit. You hit the spot right on Renz Envy! Smoking is so compulsive and I feel like my high is gone like 10 minutes after hitting the pipe. Snorting it lasts too long, tastes like shit, and I just flat-out don't like snorting things.

Plugging has a mild comedown like smoking. I can smoke weed and easily get through the comedown, and make it non-existent if I add a benzo. Plugging is steady in its high. You don't peak then seem to fall immediately. It also seems to be the least harmful way to use the drug.

Very good responses
Yeah, the right oral dose is pretty much unequivocal.
I dunno man, even if there were no social stigma attached to plugging people getting high in a group setting would probably still prefer smoking or railing to passing around the turkey baster=D.
No one plugs with a turkey baster, let alone shares a syringe to plug with. My friends that plug are pretty down with it, it's definitely not social like doing lines together on a table, but honestly who the fuck cares about getting high socially? Last time I checked this was pretty far towards the bottom on my list of priorities, very unlike efficiently and effectively dosing myself, which I accomplish via the rectal ROA.

Oh and of all my friends who have plugged meth, each and every one of them is pretty much exclusive to the rectal ROA now.

Are there any unique health risks to plugging meth as opposed to other ROA? What does it do to your rectal lining? Is it harder on your liver and/or kidneys than other ROA?

You're probably only going to do damage to your rectum if you're reckless.

need more info about rectal ROA

I would like to compare rectal administration to other routes of crystal use. I've tried oral, insufflation, hotrail, smoking, and my favorite, plugging.

I use once a month on average, and as a personal rule put 10 days between my use to mentally refuel. I will not use any other ROA after trying plugging. I refuse to try I.V. and wouldn't really even be down to use unless I can plug.

Why:

1. I don't wanna damage my nose or lungs.

2. I dont like the taste.

3. I feel more of what I would consider a "rush" through plugging more than through smoking because I see smoking as each hit like 20-30 mg being delivered at once, fast. I look at plugging as 100 mg being delivered, almost as fast.

So I guess I'm wanting to understand more how plugging works, and hear YOUR ROA. I wanna know why it's your favorite, and if you have tried plugging. I'm expecting some IV users to be like plugging ain't shit, and they are right, but in my opinion I think plugging is the second strongest next to I.V. 99% bioavailability.

Going to wash my camper LOL and I know I have a few more questions so I will post again in a couple hours and ask.

so IV is and has been my only ROA for months now. my veins are FUCKED

my questions(s) to you are, how does go about preparing a plug dose? and how to administer the dose? you just your your hand or what?

also, the rush with IV ROA (for me) starts with the anticipaation mixing, the once i hit it, it rushes past my heart with a cool sensation, i get this feeling in my abdomen thats a col/hot feeling(hard to explain) then it creeps up your esophagus where it hits your throat and mouuth. this causes almost immediate dry mouth, and sometimes a cough, along with the taste of meth. all takes place in a matter of 1-5 seconds. follwed by a completely euphoric state, my eyes droop, any pain i had is gone, kinda like im laying on a cloud in a cool breeze. then im tweakin' all day. 8o

would you mind shedding some light on the rush you experience through plugging? how about the high that follows?
i've noticed that for a lot of people different ROA produce different highs..i wanna try plugging to let my veins heal awhile but not sure how to prepare it. in a sulafane? bag? condom?

thanks in advance dor any advice!! :D

-KING

^It's administered in solution just like an IV but in a syringe without a needle.

Lol bag? condom?

Don't be sticking bags or condoms up your pooper.
Get a rectal syrige from a health store,
mix your with water with your drug.
Less water, more burn.
More water, bigger feeling you need to shit.
People differ in amounts, 10-20ml is a good start.
Lube up your hole and syringe. Or don't. This step is optional.
My preference is to lay facing the wall and puttig my legs up tbe wall.

be brave.

Stick the syringe up your bum and push the plunger... nice and gently.

Voila. You have just rectally plugged.
Clean your syringe, give yourself a pat on the back and stay away from the loo.

Won't be as intense as IV or smoking.
Lasts a little longer than oral IMO, faster onset, dose dependant same peak intensity.
Obviously the same amount rectally administered is going to be less intense than orally, but the don't feel different, only come up.

Last edited:
im guessing taking a good shit first is recommended? or does that not affect the onset at all?
sorry im asking ridicul;ous q's but im completely ignorant to this particular ROA

The prep process is literally the exact same as IV, but the syringe you use has no needle. Yes, go to the bathroom beforehand.

Do a search on rectal administration, we've got people dealing with this every day for the past decade all logged away just waiting for your search.

Taking a dump first can help, being clogged up doesn't help after you've plugged an you get the overwhelming feeling to poop. Plus if your digestion is far goneaand your poop is down th pasage, you might end up meeting resistance when inserting.
Sorry to be so crude.

Does taking a shit increase absorbtion?
Id say yes, comically id say your shit might absorb a small amount, scientifically. No clue.

Taking a dump first can help, being clogged up doesn't help after you've plugged an you get the overwhelming feeling to poop. Plus if your digestion is far goneaand your poop is down th pasage, you might end up meeting resistance when inserting.
Sorry to be so crude.
this does not happen.

Does taking a shit increase absorbtion?
Id say yes, comically id say your shit might absorb a small amount, scientifically. No clue.
this actually can happen, which is why it is recommended that you use the restroom prior to administering drugs rectally.

As a chronic plugger of opiates, stims, E etc I absolutely agree that plugging is the way to go for many substances. However, here comes the BUT, no pun intended. If you use plugging daily or even often enough to establish a routine to get your fix, ie I have been plugging suboxone on a fairly regular basis for over a year.
Obviously there are going to be some long term consequences. Meth especially, while infinitely safer and smoother when taken rectally as compared to the other ROAs, one might expect to experience some irritation to the sensitive tissue which readily absorbs this solution.

While plugging is a awesome I would hesitate to suggest doing this on a regular basis.
When I started plugging my suboxone I used tap water. The thought process being tap water goes down the hatch what possible harm could it do in reverse?

I should state that I can't be certain it was the tap water that led to a nasty colon infection. I did get a nasty infection. Nothing serious but extremely unpleasant.
Since that incident I use only sterile water. Also if you do this on a regular basis I high recommend investing in the proper tools.
Pharmacies sell rectal syringes which are smoother and are even slightly angled up to reach that sweet spot when positioned properly.

Most import of all sterilize all tools in the strictest manner, obviously.
In my earlier plugging days I kept things clean but apparently not clean enough.
The insides of your tools need to be throughly disinfected to avoid nasty infections which can lead to temporary Colitis! Trust me you do not want this!

Last of all, what ever substance you plan to plug ought to be mixed into a 'saturated solution'. Meaning, the liquid has reached it's capacity to hold and or dissolve the substance in question.
If it is super saturated, in other words, you still see 'floaties' or solids, add more sterile water, or risk having crystals in direct contact with your rectum.... and a slightly slower rate of absorption, anecdotally for me that is.

IME there is a perfect ratio of liquid to substance that serves to quicken the onset. It is a fine balance as too much liquid up there is no fun either.

I feel I have added my two salts to this discussion and can happily move on.
PS please use real lube NOT Vaseline. If you don't have lube, cooking oils work great, just go easy on the extra virgin Olive Oil it's pricey stuff.:D