• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Favourite Quotes And Sayings V3. I'm Serious, And Don't Call Me Shirley

“You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.”

^ omg same
how do you reconcile that shit?
but he's still a great lecturer - i'd love to go to one of his classes one day

"What you must understand about me is that I’m a deeply unhappy person.”

“The feelings that hurt most, the emotions that sting most, are those that are absurd - The longing for impossible things, precisely because they are impossible; nostalgia for what never was; the desire for what could have been; regret over not being someone else; dissatisfaction with the world’s existence. All these half-tones of the soul’s consciousness create in us a painful landscape, an eternal sunset of what we are.”

"There is just one happiness in this life, to love and to be loved."

45b38328be69901c96fff946cd9b490a.jpg

^ nice!

If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible. If he has to make a choice, may he make it now. Then I will either wait for him or forget him.”

“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”

Last edited:
"When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”

“I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare.”

“You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming.”

Heard this the other day and I've no idea who dunnit, but:

"The more stuff you own, the more it owns you".

So true...