European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Favourite Quotes And Sayings V3. I'm Serious, And Don't Call Me Shirley

"The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ smh lol."

- Mark Twain

"They say time heals all wounds, but that presumes the source of the grief is finite”

Sometimes you can get so busy being everyone elses anchor you don't realise you're drowning
- Anon

I came across this one in Hunter S Thompson's Hell's Angel's today and felt it was pretty relevent these days:

The daily press is the evil principle of the modern world, and time will only serve to disclose this fact with greater clearness. The capacity of the newspaper for degeneration is sophistically without limit, since it can always sink lower in its choice of readers. At last it will stir up all those dregs of humanity which no state or government can control. - Soren Kierkegaard, The Last Years: Journals 1853-5

It is not titles that honour men, but men that honour titles.

Aw fuck, I read that as "It is not titties that honour men, but men that honour titties". Think I should get back to Specsavers...

(Actually, I prefer my version ;) )

“Life appears to me too short to be spent in nursing animosity or registering wrongs.”

Life is far too short. Thankfully I've been able to forgive even the worst sins. Some, I've simply turned the other cheek far too many times. Well done to those who turn a kind person bitter.

A bottle of sherry please. No the 99 p one thanks. Oh and a bucket of lube too please. Strawberry scented if you got it.

FUBAR

"Darkness honestly lived through is a place of wonder and life."

Robert Lowell

" never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you...never make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you"

Rick Astley

"Darkness honestly lived through is a place of wonder and life."

Robert Lowell

Beautiful, true.

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”