Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/2stars.gif[/img]

• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif[/img]

• Total voters

snafu

Bluelight Crew
Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.
Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?
Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy. [laughs]
Tommy DeVito: What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.
Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?
Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.
Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
Henry Hill: Jus...
Tommy DeVito: What?
Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.
Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?
Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, Tommy!
Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

when pesci kills samuel l jackson.. at the end of the scene they go back and show him standing over the body shooting him - fuckin incredible lol.

one of the best movies ever.

^lol yeah, that line is great.

i think my fav is the opening scene when they open the trunk and the camera pans to ray liotta and the voice over comes on ever since i could remember, i wanted to be a gangster. he slams the trunk and the crazy horns start in as it flashes back to when he was a kid and has that old music playing in the background. i love that part lol

so many great scenes it's hard to choose.

how about the uncut tracking shot through the back door of the club, through the kitchen and out into the restaurant...

alasdair

so many great scenes it's hard to choose.

how about the uncut tracking shot through the back door of the club, through the kitchen and out into the restaurant...

alasdair

This is the best scene of his career IMO.

Another scene I love is when Jimmy tells Henry's wife where to get the clothes, but she gets spooked and leaves, leaving you in the dark as to whether the threat was real, or if she'd picked up her husband's paranoia.

Last edited:
I must change my mind, the best part of the movie is when robert deniro is sitting at the counter in the bar smoking and looking across the room, then 'sunshine of your love' starts playing :)

"To me, being a gangster was better then being the President of the United States." That whole intro scene, I always loved that part and always thought it'd make a good intro to a song...then somebody did use it.

Ray liotta freaking out over Karen flushing the cocaine down the toilet.

Billy Batts: Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...
Tommy DeVito: Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around...
Billy Batts: I'm only kidding with you, we're having a party, I just came home and I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
Tommy DeVito: I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem.
Billy Batts: Okay, salud.
Billy Batts: [takes a drink] Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox.

Another scene I love is when Jimmy tells Henry's wife where to get the clothes, but she gets spooked and leaves, leaving you in the dark as to whether the threat was real, or if she'd picked up her husband's paranoia.

That's my favorite part of the film. DeNiro's hand gesture indicating she go in is priceless.

Also, "the hoof'.

oh man i don't know if it's possible to pick a favorite scene. i like the whole ending sequence with the helicopters and the coke. it's just so crazy haha. i also like the beginning when he's a kid too.

the whole movie is just so amazing though.
<3