rate

• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/1star.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/2stars.gif[/img]

• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif[/img]

• Total voters
Definately the part when "layla" starts playing and you see all the bodies, the husband and wife in the car that he wasnt suppose to buy, the guy in the garbage truck, etc....Always liked that part cuz the song just seems to go perfect. somethin about those piano chords just seems to tell the whole story of "the end of an era" to me, dont know why, it always sounded like that.

Definately the part when "layla" starts playing and you see all the bodies, the husband and wife in the car that he wasnt suppose to buy, the guy in the garbage truck, etc....Always liked that part cuz the song just seems to go perfect. somethin about those piano chords just seems to tell the whole story of "the end of an era" to me, dont know why, it always sounded like that.

My favorite scene too.

"I like this one. One dog goes one way, one dog goes the other. And this guy's like, whaddaya want from me?"

But, yeah, from a film-making standpoint, the long single camera shot scene when they go in the club is terrific. I loved how they copied that in Swingers, too - one of the jokes in that movie that a lot of people don't get.

Another part is when Jimmy finds out Tommy's been killed. It sticks with you, because it's the only scene where he seems remotely human.

"...and Jimmy two times who got that nickname because he said everything twice like...I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers."

That part cracks me up every time:)

Oh and the prison dinner scene. First time I watched the movie I was like "damn they got lobster in prison?"

And them complaining about how there were too many onions in the sauce while Pauly is slicing garlic with a razor. I actually tried that once. The garlic really did liquify with a bit of oil. It was delicious ;) Very good system haha

"Vinny, how do you like your steak?"

"Rare, medium rare."

"medium rare hmmm an aristocrat."

Last edited:
”go fuck yourself Tommy”

And after he shoots the guy

”I'll dig the fucking hole”

"...and Jimmy two times who got that nickname because he said everything twice like...I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers."
That part cracks me up every time:)

ahahahah, even reading this gave me giggles, love jimmy two-times.

this whole movie is one big awesome scene, but one of my favs is when de niro is messing with the FBI following him - 'c'mon fuckos, lets go for a ride' and liotta's chuckle after.

R.I.P. ;(

can't drive around with it in there, ma. it's a sin.

I love the whole jail scene when their making dinner, like stated above. Thin garlic does liquefy in a pan with oil, and is great for sauteing. I'll admit, the movie turned me on to this.

I am obsessed with this movie. There are too many epic scenes to choose just one :)

I like the joe pesci freakouts, eating at his moms after murdering the guy, when the guys wife asks for money and uses her hands to show how much she wants, when the men r all cooking up a storm in prison, when the girl gets turned on when her bf hands her a gun

"Most of my girlfriends would probably run if their boyfriend handed them a gun, but im not gona lie, it turned me on!"

funny? funny how?! am i a fuckin clown? am i here to amuse u?

I love the whole jail scene when their making dinner, like stated above. Thin garlic does liquefy in a pan with oil, and is great for sauteing. I'll admit, the movie turned me on to this.

I've always liked the prison dinner scene the best also

Henry: I felt he used too many onions, but it was still a very good sauce
Paulie: Don't put too many onions in the sauce
Vinnie I didn't put too much onions in, Paul. There are only three small onions
Paulie Three onions? How many tomatoes?
Vinnie Two big cans
Paulie You don't need three onions

Oh and this gem

Johnny: How do you like your steak?
Paulie: Medium rare
Johnny: Ah an aristocrat

can't drive around with it in there, ma. it's a sin.
Hahaha! :D

I agree with the comments about the prison dinner scene. I'm fairly convinced that watching this as a kid is what led to my pride in my own tomato sauce recipe.

Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.
Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?
Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy. [laughs]
Tommy DeVito: What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.
Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?
Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.
Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
Henry Hill: Jus...
Tommy DeVito: What?
Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.
Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?
Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, Tommy!
Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

epic!
that little bastard is a psycho killer that made me piss myself, I hope and beg not to have an argument with a guy like him ever