Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Favorite / Most Underrated Movies

I think Kids is fucked up because it's young kids doing fucked up things. Things way past the level that I did at their age. That's it to be honest. It's a good film and shocking in some aspects but not epic or anything.

I don't know how many people have seen "The Brothers Bloom."

It was a great movie with awesome dialogue, great direction, and a fairly unique story.

It's definitely not an indie movie, but it's on the top of my list, and no one seems to have ever seen it.

Not a favourite, but Franklyn was a nice & weird flick - but I don't think anyone knows it.

Franklyn_poster.jpg

someone mentioned storytelling by solondaz, i thought happiness was a better and also underrated flick.

salam bombay, the saddest film i have ever seen, about a street kid in inida, among other things.

the man who wasnt there was def. an underrated coen brothers movie.

me you and everyone we know, not sure if it was underrated, but certainly underexposed.

Southland Tales
Human Nature (Michel Gondry)
Kids in the Hall: Brain Candy
Orgazmo

I'd love to elaborate, but too lazy...

Grandmas Boy. One of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Completely underrated.

Grave of the Fireflies. I watched it this morning and it made me cry. But such a good film.

Got to agree with that. Love the soundtrack too.

I re-watched After Hours again a couple nights ago, I love that movie more and more. While it typically generates positive reviews, it's often forgotten when people talk about Scorsese's work, and that makes it seem underrated to me. The King of Comedy is in the same basket, both are very, very good movies. It only just occured to me the other night while watching that it's very likely that After Hours was influenced by The Exterminating Angel.

Others...

Stardust
Proof
Love Serenade
The World's Fastest Indian