Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Favorite "flips"

LSD+MDMA+Speed, then ketamine at peak
LSD+MDMA+Speed
LSD+MDMA
MDMA+Ketamine
Speed+MDMA+Salvia+Ketamine
Speed+MDMA, then GHB on comedown

Dude stop spamming that shit, we've all seen it, its junk, sorry, goodbye.

edit: sorry for this useless post.

IDK my crazy friend that does way too many drugs tried it and said it was INSANE like nothing he'd ever experienced and he ate 50 tabs at once!

^ Those drug cocktail recipes that could fill a phone book always strike me as kind of absurd. Is combining four psychedelics, an empathogen, and a dissociative really going get you somewhere that you couldn't approach by choosing ONE psychedelic, and maybe even scratching the empathogen off the list?

I dunno, I was on DOx, and 2c-i (+ weed of course) the other night, and if I had DMT amd ketamine on stock at the time I would have dosed them. Would have been a very fun and eventful night, not that it wasn't already.

IDK my crazy friend that does way too many drugs tried it and said it was INSANE like nothing he'd ever experienced and he ate 50 tabs at once!

Yeah but how can you go suggesting that potentially dangerous combo to people when you've never tried it yourself?

Yeah but how can you go suggesting that potentially dangerous combo to people when you've never tried it yourself?

Uhhh IDK. People do stuff like that on their own. If you wouldn't otherwise do that or aren't comfortable definitely don't. Ive known ppl to like it so i'm just sharing second hand experience.

MDMA + pot is a must, I don't even know why that would be a question, especially if your at a festival or something.

I've also had MDMA and a small dose of shrooms (like 1.5 grams) and that was dope.

Once at a party I drank a shitload, then blew some coke and some crushed MDMA mixed and that was great but sleep was out of the question. (EDIT: and smoked a shitload {over 1/8th} of pot that night and had a few cigs, helped keep the buzz going)

Last edited:
This sounds like an excellent reason not to follow his advice!

I hear what your saying. I think the thought is anyone trying such combos in the first place is a little out of the ordinary amongst the general or even drug user population though. Some people enjoy ridiculous states like that while most people don't. I don't know that I could handle that at all so I don't try but it is probably the quintessential "drugged" experience for those who do enjoy that. I'm just saying to most people DOB combo or even DOB may be extreme so obviously i'm not reccomending everyone go try that. Just if you're into really really intense experiences you might enjoy? If you aren't like most people myself included maybe it is better to stick with plain old acid or a candy flip etc?%)

My surroundings play into the quality of my rolls just as much if not more than other things combined with them. Personally, my favorite experiences rolling were less exuberant and more focused on the empathetic effects.

Over spring break, I was on a moderate dose of 2ce and I was hanging out with two of my long term friends who were rolling. I blew a few lines of e they offered me, and we hung out until nightfall chilling out in the woods and just talking/ drawing. My one friend was having trouble with his girlfriend who was also rolling but refused to be with him as a show of power, so that off set the mood a little. Then we went to a labyrinth, and ended up back at their house just drawing, smoking blunts, and playing instruments until we deemed it was time for shut eye. It was a very complacent experience, and almost introspective... but in a closed group way. I'm not sure if there's clever slang for '2ce flip,' but it certainly added a nice dynamic.

Another colorful experience involved eating some weed cookies and an 8th of mushroom chocolates about an hour or two before snorting ~100mg molly (ouch!). My friend and I split a gram of molly and re-dosed every 3-4 hours, killing about 300 mg each by the end of the night.=D The ingestion added a glowy physical quality on top of the already glowy quality of the molly. We were at an outdoor event and just danced around in crows of people for hours and well into the night. We ended the event by smoking opium before passing the fuck out. Marvelous. <3

Uhhh IDK. People do stuff like that on their own. If you wouldn't otherwise do that or aren't comfortable definitely don't. Ive known ppl to like it so i'm just sharing second hand experience.

Yeah, sorry if I came off as being a dick about it...

Heh I'm rather boring compared to some of you guys.

When I was into tripping I was into smoking herb while on LSD or just taking the LSD by itself on a low dose.

If I was on mushrooms I preferred to just eat them and not use any other drugs/psychedelics not even herb since it made things confusing, made me more anxious, and it wasn't that fun. Inhaling a bit of nitrous while on shrooms+herb was fun but I didn't have a lot of it and aside from having med grade nitrous once for dental surgery which I was then knocked out for I only tried a bit of food grade nitrous from near empty whipped cream cans a few times.

I've never taken MDMA/MDA, DOI, DXM, or any RCs and I don't want to.

Last edited:
my favorite so far has been MDMA + LSD with intermittent doses of ketamine and nitrous.

at one point i floated to the bathroom, forgot why i was there, then somehow appeared in a seat in the kitchen. definitely lots of fun.

Heh I'm rather boring compared to some of you guys.

When I was into tripping I was into smoking herb while on LSD or just taking the LSD by itself on a low dose.

If I was on mushrooms I preferred to just eat them and not use any other drugs/psychedelics not even herb since it made things confusing, made me more anxious, and it wasn't that fun. Inhaling a bit of nitrous while on shrooms+herb was fun but I didn't have a lot of it and aside from having med grade nitrous once for dental surgery which I was then knocked out for I only tried a bit of food grade nitrous from near empty whipped cream cans a few times.

I've never taken MDMA/MDA, DOI, DXM, or any RCs and I don't want to.

IDK personally ganj while on acid is the most difficult experience around for me. I'd way rather do DOI than smoking on acid:\

2c-e and 4 hits of quality LSD. There are many more I would and already have done but that is at the top of list when it comes to MDMA+psychedelic combos.

2c-e and 4 hits of quality LSD. There are many more I would and already have done but that is at the top of list when it comes to MDMA+psychedelic combos.

How much 2c-e did you take? Same time as the LSD, both before the roll?

Haha I was high when I posted that and misread it as a "flip you would most like to try" sorta thread. I have used 2c-e and LSD a few times before at varying dosages though and it was bliss. I've also used 2c-e and molly once and that was amazing too. I would dose like this though: T+0 take 2c-e. T+1-1:15- take the LSD and MDMA. The timing causes them all to kick in simultaneously and peak around the same time too.

IDK personally ganj while on acid is the most difficult experience around for me. I'd way rather do DOI than smoking on acid:\

I seriously don't even know if I'd want to trip without at least a half 8 of nugget. It's essential for me to smoke during the trip and serves to keep me calm at the right moments while also enhancing the right moments.