• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Favorite Cigarettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2skeed

Bluelighter
Just curious to see everybody's favorite Cigs. My personal favorite is the American Spirit Dark Green pack (Bold Menthol). My favorite non-menthol is Marlboro Southern Cut. Whats yours?

Marlboro Reds for non menthol, Newports for menthol (both shorts), I buy a pack of each at the same time. Green American Spirits are okay but all the other ones taste like dirt.

Camel Turkish Gold& Royal or L&M Turkish Blend (cheaper) , and recently started enjoying American Spirits. I like the bold ones, but don't have a favorite yet.

^^^ Indeed. But to answer Marlboro Black short reds. Dunhill reds are great but they are a treat.

I enjoy the Turquoise American Spirits, they contain organic tobacco.

Been smoking Drum roll ups for nearly a year. Beats any rolling tobacco and cigarettes ive previously smoked.

Davidoff, Benson&Hedges (black), and Marlboro Gold. Back in the day the blue PallMall was my absolute favorite, but they changed something in it, because now I can barely smoke it, it tastes bad.

I've noticed that a lot of addicts smoke menthols. Does anyone else notice this, and do you think there is a particular reason behind it? Just curious.

Don't smoke anymore but Marlboro Lights it was for regular type cigarettes. Djarum Black for flavored before the bastards outlawed them! Now you can only get them in cigar form.

I was always a fan of camel turkish gold, but i do really like rolling my own. Now I only enjoy a Black and Mild on the blue moon that I smoke.

Cant stand menthols. Only would smoke them when i was rolling. I like tourney full flavor the best. Shorts. There only at a gas station called speedway wich sucks but there better than marlboro reds and like 250 cheaper.

I like American Spirits in the tan pack but I can't afford to smoke them all the time. My favorite cheap cigs are L&M red 100's, I usually smoke those. Menthols make me feel sick because the taste is awful to me.

I like American Spirits in the tan pack but I can't afford to smoke them all the time. My favorite cheap cigs are L&M red 100's, I usually smoke those. Menthols make me feel sick because the taste is awful to me.

I have smoked man an L&M. Have you ever tried 305's? They are so cheap.

In upstate newyork a pack of regular cigarettes (marlboro, camel, newports) are ten dollars and up. You have to go to the reservation to get cheap cigs, or there are these places run by asian people that have these giant rolling machines in them. You have to work the machine yourself (it is really like a factory) and you end up with a carton of cigarettes that are just loose in the box. 200cigs loose in a carton box.

Used To Smoke Marlboro menthol lights, cloves FOR years, yummy! Now I am smoking Marlboro lights

My top 5

Marlboro Lights
Parliament Lights
Marlboro Reds
Camel Turkish Golds
Camel Turkish Silver

Currently smoking Marlboro lights

I also Can't stand Menthol cigs, they make me want to puke all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.