• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Favorite Cigarettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have smoked man an L&M. Have you ever tried 305's? They are so cheap.

In upstate newyork a pack of regular cigarettes (marlboro, camel, newports) are ten dollars and up. You have to go to the reservation to get cheap cigs, or there are these places run by asian people that have these giant rolling machines in them. You have to work the machine yourself (it is really like a factory) and you end up with a carton of cigarettes that are just loose in the box. 200cigs loose in a carton box.

Word, a pack of L&M's is 4.61 including tax at the Valero down the road and Marlboros, Newports, American Spirits are 5 something. I don't buy them as often so I'm not sure of the exact price. Doesn't seem like much of a difference but it adds up.

I've never seen or heard of 305's.

Camel Wides and Black and Milds. I quit cigs, but still puff black and milds. Terrible things to smoke, but they taste so good.

in the UK almost everyone smokes rollies cause of the ridiculous tax on cigarettes. usually smoke golden virginia smooth.

but! marlboro reds, lucky strike, dunhill, and those blue lambert and butler ones are good if i'm flush. sometimes like those sterling fresh burst with the menthol bead you can pop to make it menthol halfway through.

for cheapness, usually the lambert blue or if i'm getting high or drunk and i want big strong nasty cigs on a budget then jps blue superkings.

i'm quitting with an e-cig at the moment and that's going ok.

305_s_full_flavor_l_20_h_usa.jpg

These bad boys. The name comes because they are made in Miami Dade county. $3.46 a pack. The benchmark of rednecks and bucktooth applejohns alike!

I never saw 305s until I moved to central florida.. I would assume they're fairly exclusive to FL..
They were alright for when I was broke. Really any non-menthol was acceptable when I was broke or just needed a cig.

I quit a couple of years ago but my go to cigarette for over a decade was the Marlboro 27.

In Ireland, the majority of us roll our own with Amber Leaf tobacco. Lovely smoke!

I smoked Camel Royals in high school, but got into American Spirit blues afterwards. Started smoking yellows when my throat couldn't take the harshness anymore, and been doing that for 5 years or so. However I found out recently that ASs have more than triple the nicotine content of the max-nicotine-level competitor, so I assume that's a good part of the reason why people (including me) like them so much

Newports - the finest cigarette ever sculpted out of pure fiberglass.

Newports - the finest cigarette ever sculpted out of pure fiberglass.

Lol.

Anything is better than Marlboro menthols (blah!) they were the worst menthol I ever tried, on par with Tahoes. Anybody else remember Djarum blacks? I miss those.. Now they're cigars :(

I like American Spirits in the tan pack but I can't afford to smoke them all the time. My favorite cheap cigs are L&M red 100's, I usually smoke those. Menthols make me feel sick because the taste is awful to me.

Agreed Spirits. I recently got into them, but very pricey. Just as bad as the most expensive cig (Newport).

Camel Turkish are somewhat expensive as well, so I was thrilled to discover that L&M makes a Turkish blend as well now. :)
Lol.

Anything is better than Marlboro menthols (blah!) they were the worst menthol I ever tried(

Yeah, Marlboro menthols are fucking awful for some reason. I can't stand menthols to begin with.

Menthol cigs make me want to puke everytime.
Funny though, back in high school I was a big time stoner, was smoking an 8th of weed daily, yes, very good weed to. Fire chronic. After I get super high, I would buy a pack of Newports and smoke the whole pack within 12 hours. Newports were SO good when I used to get baked.
After I quit smoking herb, I tried to light up a newport, and honestly I puked after just 1 drag. They tasted SO awful and just that 1 hit off that newport, I got sick all day.
Then I finally switched to Marlboro reds, and man are they so fucking good.

Never touching Menthol cigs again. Idk why they were good while stoned though.

(I only vape now, but back when I smoked):
For normal smoking or if I know I'll be having more than usual in a given day: Menthol Pall Mall
Otherwise, Djarum Black Cloves. I've tried most varieties of Djarums, and plain Cloves remain my favorite. (Though the menthol cloves were pretty good, too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.