FAT BLUELIGHTERS UNITE

i wouldn't think that FAT would be a part of your vocab bunny ;) but yes... PHAT and FAT are a part of mine..
and gaaawwwd... I LOVE METH :)
edit : that was mona
[ 31 December 2001: Message edited by: miss apple ]

Much love to Dante who worries too much about life.
P.s. I have you all beat so dont even try to tell me how fat you are lol.

FAT BOYS UNITED
heh,
Dante I've told you about this i'm pretty sure, but for everyone else, two of my mates and myself made this sorta joke title for ourselves and it's stuck for quite a while :)
We even have a not-so-secret hand shake, no joke.
/me has ass like spoiled milk : white & chunky.

No probs, feel free to suck out as much as you want.. :p
But, it's getting better, DDR is a good way of losing weight :p

Bwahahahahahaha!!!
It's back, kiddies!
Well, I'm a little bit taller, so I look a little bit less fat, but yeh, I'm still proud to be a member of the 2 Larg Cru'...
Who's gonna join me? ;)

I wouldn't think that FAT would be a part of your vocab bunny
Really??? :)
When I was 12-13 I weighed in at a fatass 65kgs.
I do know what it's like to be fat and ALL the shit that comes with it.

For some reason I thought gaining weight would be cool and I started weight gain 2001, I'm 5'8" and I weigh 95 kilos I'm like the tardis booth thought I'm big but I dont look as big as I am, we are the best for hugs too

For some reason I thought gaining weight would be fun or sumfing, I think those Mafia biatches on Sopranos influenced my impressionable young mind and I started weight gain 2001, I'm 5'8" and I weigh 95 kilos I'm like the tardis booth thought I'm big but I dont look as big as I am,
we are the best for hugs too

I cant believe this is back
So again big huge for Dante who worries too much
P>S Dont get any taller you bastard!

As my sig indicates, I'm a big boy. All 97kg of me is a fun loving party machine :p
Fat people have more fun, and your belly gives you a good place to rest your plate/beer/TV etc.
I'm always playin' with my belly...
F...

Bring on the people of substance! :)
I myself is one, and I just LOVE women of substance! More to hug, hold and umm, do "other" things to! :)
Sing: "I like big butts and I cannot lie!"
Dan :)

I'm with insomnia, anybody got some spare fatty acids and glycerol, i like totally need it, forgot to eat anything that could be classed as a meal this weekend. Meth evil (it's only cause i'm coming down, i thought it was brilliant yesterday, or the day before, in the end it doesn't really matter (DIE LINKIN PARK!), marijuana is tha shit for losing weight, just don't be a munchie behemoth or you'll be uber fat. Ravers were definately meant to be fat, in fact all you fatties go and lay down on a 30cm subbie and let the bass make that blubber fly.
Don't know if the chubbies equals more cuddly, although for sleeping on, fat people rock way more than pillows, mmm feln sleepy, gotta get some fat pillows, baby_doc tell me how to make em!
Be happy with what you got :)
-taba passes out from consciousness-

Go MUDGUTS!
Great idea bringing this thread back. You can never have too much awareness and appreciation of those larger than yourself.
To everyone who is over their ideal weight, I salute you.

There's about 5-10 minutes every year when I feel great about being a mudguts.
Suuch a time is upon me.
Hence I bump this thread.
GO FAT
GO YOU BLOODY FAT
Mudguts Gumnut

hides her size 10 ass
Beauty is within :) I dislike people who judge a book by its cover and b4 anyone says Im slim wotever, people still judge u on your looks no matter wot your size. Unfortunatly its a sad fact of life :(
why cant we live in a world where looks arent important?