Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Fargo

I don't think it's on netflix. But both seasons are available to stream elsewhere on the interwebs

And the show really rivals the movie I think.

I hear a lot of people harping already about how awful the finale was. I don't know, I think it tied things together nicely when you consider the events that occur in the first season. I'm not quite sure what everyone was expecting for the season finale? Fireworks and showtunes?

As silly as it sounds, I feel like some people expect a return on their time invested into the show in the form of fireworks, snap twists and awe. How quickly people forget that the show as a whole was solid and phenomenal all the way through, it should not be expected for the finale to outdo the previous nine episodes. - I honestly found the finale very satisfying. I was convinced they were going to forget about Hanks daughter finding those scribblings in his office, and that was going to be my one complaint because I really wanted to know what it was all about.. but then right in the last few minutes they tied it up haha.

I cannot believe how good this show is. I'd like to watch it in 4k. One of the best shows on tv.

Seeing that a third season has been picked up and the series is following a single storyline, maybe aliens will be a central theme to the next season. After the brilliance of season 2, it can only get worse, right?

fantastic season. bravo.

it PAINS me to think we will have to wait until 2017 for season 3 (which is set a few years after S1 but with an entirely new set of characters)

Bummer. I'm experiencing a bit of television drought since S2 ended, which appears will continue until spring.

haha, I've seen the seasons a couple of times. Whens the new one coming?

I know I could Google it, but I'm stimulating off topic conversation, here.

it'll be a while. the end of the last episode had mister poopybutthole saying "about a year and a half" :(

i've seen every episode several times

Finally got around to watching this
The second season was a little more awesome than the first imo

First episode of Season 3 just dropped.

I haven't followed anything with it so I was surprised to see Ewan McGregor in it, awesome.

Last edited:
The first episode of the new season was awesome. I'm so relieved it is keeping up the standard. I'd recommend it.

The first episode of the new season was awesome. I'm so relieved it is keeping up the standard. I'd recommend it.

Indeed. It didn't go all True Detective season 2 on us.

Noah Hawley (the show creator) is just legit, it seems. It's no small feat to manage 3 anthologies of Fargo's breadth, while also creating Legion in his spare time because "fuck it!" Respect.

Also, I love the casting of Carrie Coon (who plays the legendary Nora Durst in The Leftovers) as the lead female. It's one thing to land the Billy Bob Thorntons and Ewan McGregor's, but it is infinitely more impressive to consistently cast the perfect lesser knows actors and actresses while they are at the top of their game.

Also love the Michael Stuhlbarg (of Arnold Rosthein and A Serious Man fame.

Greatest season of a show in many years imo

It will be tough to beat...

And IMO it has continued to get better, the most consistent quality of any show in many many years.

I LOVE the third season, first episodes were kind of slow but it has built up into another amazing crescendo.

V.M Varga is the most interesting and witty character that Ive had the pleasure of watching in years.

Every television and movie should take notes, because this is how you make a masterpiece.