Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Fargo

I am really digging this season as well. I agree that it is the best show on right now, although there isn't much competition.

PD unfortunately it is only a ten episode season, I really wish it would stretch on a bit longer but it is what it is.

It's hard to imagine there only being two episodes left in the season, there's a hell of a lot of loose ends to tie before they wrap it up. I predict a pair of pretty intense episodes coming up.

Really happy to read that Fargo only keeps getting better. I just started watching season 1 tonight and couldn't stop watching it. Binge watched the first five episodes in a row. I love the movie so it's nice to be able to enter once again into the land of Fargo.

Really happy to read that Fargo only keeps getting better. I just started watching season 1 tonight and couldn't stop watching it. Binge watched the first five episodes in a row. I love the movie so it's nice to be able to enter once again into the land of Fargo.

As the first season followed the original movie, I thought it would be a difficult transition into a second season.. but they have certainly out-done themselves. The script is so well written.

no other show can make me laugh and gasp aloud like this one does, let alone with such style. the use of split screen and score only pieces are inspired.

^ Yeah I love the way they use that split screen effect at certain times.. I thought I posted about it but looking back over the last few pages I cant see it here So I think I must have mentioned it on FB or another site.

Well ok then.

That was pretty epic.

I shouldnt chat about it for a couple of days incase I spoil it. Just finished Ep 9, S2

Yeah that last episode was insane. - I like that the show pushes the boundaries, while keeping it's comedic value.

fuck me, what an episode.

spoilers:
NSFW:
The UFO though? I noticed the "we're not alone" sticker at the gas station, but did the whole thing just go over my head, or was there some significance to that (The actual UFO) scene?

Spoilers:
NSFW:
They foreshadowed the UFO thing pretty heavily this whole season I thought. If it is significant in some way beyond the hints about UFO's throughout the season then it was lost on me as well. I enjoyed the episode on the whole but I must admit I was not the biggest fan of the decision to have the UFO intervene in that firefight.

fuck me, what an episode.

spoilers:
NSFW:
The UFO though? I noticed the "we're not alone" sticker at the gas station, but did the whole thing just go over my head, or was there some significance to that (The actual UFO) scene?

Comment on Spoiler:
NSFW:
Yeah there appears to be a lot of frustration over the UFO appearing, I believe it has zero significance to the actual story.. as far as I understand it's just part of the whole Fargo universe where simple folk find themselves in extraordinary circumstances. I think it's appearance should have been subtle and in the background, perhaps been noticed but not going so far as to interrupt and influence a major climatic scene.. It worked in the first episode because it was left open to interpretation and only one man witnessed it.

I guarantee you there will be no further mention of it from the characters in the show, and if they do it will be quickly dismissed and forgotten. Keeping in line with the simpleness of the characters lives eg: Right after the UFO, Lou is already talking to Hank about dinner on Sunday.

Last edited:
Spoilers:
NSFW:
I don't think that there will be no further mention of the UFO. An earlier episode alluded to Hank's awareness of them, when Betsy walked into a room in his house that had UFO related stuff stuck to the walls. Unless Hank dies from that gun shot wound, I find it hard to imagine he will have nothing to say about the UFO. I don't think there will be anything particularly illuminating on it though. Something tells me that it is a theme which will persist through the show from now on.

Does anyone else think the next season is likely to be set in 1825? Lou mentioned 1979 (the year in which this season is set) to Billy Bob Thornton's character in one of the later episodes of season one. When the narrator of the most recent episode had that book of mid-western crimes which went back to 1825 it made me think there is a good chance the next season will be centered around the first entry in the book.

Last edited:
Anyone else get some no country for old men vibes in the last episode?
The motel scenes in particular.

Season two is extremely impressive. I have the same enthusiasm about the next episode in the same way I did during the first season of True Detective. It's probably (imo) the best show on television right now.

Yep. At the moment, nothing else has me hanging for the next episode like Fargo.

First series was good, second is great.

I hear a lot of people harping already about how awful the finale was. I don't know, I think it tied things together nicely when you consider the events that occur in the first season. I'm not quite sure what everyone was expecting for the season finale? Fireworks and showtunes?

The series has been picked up for another season, which is great. Something to look forward to between seasons of my other favorite shows. I wonder if this particular story will continue in a new era, or if a new story all together will begin next season.

I need to start watching this, i loved the movie
Is it on netflix