• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football Fantasy Football 2022 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
No trades Tony don't think you can have a talk in person with Mr krinkle when you get to Seattle in the airport or wherever it is and furnish him with cash in a suitcase for him to drop a player and you to get him not going to happen

Animated GIF

No consolation bracket? Man it sucks when you score almost exactly the same points as the person in 2nd but you end up in 10th. Must be nice having a damn easy schedule :/

No consolation bracket? Man it sucks when you score almost exactly the same points as the person in 2nd but you end up in 10th. Must be nice having a damn easy schedule :/
That sucks. Yeah I agree having an easy schedule sucks I had the hardest schedule or one of the hardest

Who has Morocco winning it all? It doesn't seem so far-fetched when you realize that Morocco is loaded with premier league and top Spanish and other European league players

I'm kind of worried about the manager of Team ayahuasca I mean who overdoses on drugs they get from Friends come on true story

If I'm going to overdose I at least do it on drugs I bought I mean how much of a cheapskate do you have to be

Status
Not open for further replies.