• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football Fantasy Football 2022 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the best teams showed up today

looking like ayahuasca vs the twinks 1st round - ions better get his shit together quick - can't be scoring in the 170s in the playoffs

and i have a rematch of last year's championship in the 1st round

probably gce vs the solaricks and electrum vs big black browns again - 2 weeks in a row 😬

playoffs....it's about to be a brand new season

:cheers:

Another low scoring affair.
We had a good run.
Time to pack up and ship off.

Goff seems to have trouble on the road. I think I'll still have to ride with Geno next week.

I think it's good for me that the hawks lost yesterday. Nothing like a mad twink fighting for their life at home.

Rematch of the season opener where twinks beat wasky. Should be good.

Goff seems to have trouble on the road. I think I'll still have to ride with Geno next week.

tough call there....49ers defense is playing lights out right now - but the Jets defense has been playing well too

i'd probably go with Goff only because the Lions are just playing so good right now - and so is the 49ers defense

im in the same conundrum - either Fields at home vs the Eagles or Tua vs the Bills in Buffalo with an early forecast of 1 to 3 inches of snow :facepalm:

Man, the injuries so far in this game. At least my CB Marcus Jones is getting offensive snaps. And two tackles so far

Status
Not open for further replies.