• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football Fantasy Football 2022 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's your Fantasy Football :p

i used to come home, fucked up, in the late 80s and early 90s, and that's what was on ESPN at 3am - and i never figured it out - but i watched it every weekend - still no clue what's going on there :shrug:

i used to come home, fucked up, in the late 80s and early 90s, and that's what was on ESPN at 3am - and i never figured it out - but i watched it every weekend - still no clue what's going on there :shrug:

I won the tipping at work once. I was clueless but my intuition is strong 😁

@mal3volent loves Aussie Rules lol

yea, why ya wanna hold off on your decision to play?
I should.. Im interested but want to see how fall looks and plays out. Im thinking about adding a few things into my life and deleting a few. Feeling kinda restless, so pencil me in..

@deficiT

so you're not gonna renew the league right? i'll just start a new one?
I say might as well just start a new one. I don't really feel like dealing with it beyond simply participating. But I'm also not a huge fan of yahoo, and although you'll be taking on commish role, I think it's only fair that whoever ends up joining the league, we should take like a poll of what platform to use.

Because I know other people who don't really like yahoo either. I'm in either way but I think we should get a vote or at least have a discussion about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.