AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football Fantasy Football 2022 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
So im setting up the fantasy football league again for this season

i really want it to be 100% BLers - let me know who's in and who's out

we can play for a couple bucks or we can go free, just bragging rights - it's up to you guys, but im down for whatever

Let me know who's in

im thinking so far we have:

@mal3volent
@ions
@VerbalTruist
@deficiT

and then me - im still cool with @ions brother playing - he was in it all the way til the end....

hopefully @alasdairm plays this year?

that would be 7 teams and we'd only need 3 more

let me know if anybody's interested

:rockon:
Ginger Minj Olympics GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

2 D, dude not 3. It was nuts trying to fill that.

ive been doing this for 20 years - it's not nuts

9 on offense - 9 on defense

if you guys wanna do something else, go ahead and start another league on your own and i'll just stick with my other league this year

ive been doing this for 20 years - it's not nuts

9 on offense - 9 on defense

if you guys wanna do something else, go ahead and start another league on your own and i'll just stick with my other league this year
Did I count? No. 9-9 sounds good.
Slow down homie. League was fun last year.

i had actually shortened it and made it easier last year for you guys to get used to because deficeT thought i'd scare some of you

i did warn you guys that this change would come - so expect your scores to be higher - if you score below 200, you didn't have a very good week

if you're around 225 and up, you're having really good weeks - 250 and above your team went off - close to 300 is about record breaking

the total bench spots are at 5 so that means it's a little harder for teams to hoard players - im not opposed to 6 bench spots but the pickings get a little slimmer for free agents

now if we end up with only 8 teams again, you really have nothing to worry about with free agents

so far only 2 of us are signed up

It’s an invalid league. Meaning it got shut down.

Nah we don't have enough ppl to play - if there's a sudden explosion 8 to 10 interested, let me know and i'll fire it up

looks like im gonna remain the champ indefinitely

but yea there's only like 5 of us here who are even interested in sports

Status
Not open for further replies.