• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fanta Experience

Oh dear.... I had a really bad experience on this last weekend (G)

Well, that's not quite accurate. I had a really GOOD and then a really bad experience.

The person who gave it to me would not let me have it at first because I'd been drinking (champagne) but I was so eager to try it that I promised to sober up.... which I did, kinda, but obviously not for long enough (more on that later). I'd also had 2 pills that night and some coke.

It wasn't really the finest hour in my decision-making history.

I had 10ml.... and after 20 minutes or so, felt nothing. So I asked for another 15ml (bear in mind these are the quantities I was told it was - it was probably diluted, by the sounds of the amounts you guys are talking about). He would only give me another 10ml, which in hindsight was lucky.

I took that, and then my boyfriend and I were mucking around in a room.... everything started to feel awesome . I mean fucking INCREDIBLE. Every touch, every kiss, just tingled and sent waves of pleasure coursing through my body. It was truly unlike any pill experience I'd ever had. And unlike being on pills, I was actually able to feel sexual, not just lovey-dovey.

This went on for quite some time. Then time came to sit up, turn the lights on and join the party again.... and I went to sit up AND COULDN'T.

I literally couldn't lift myself off the bed. I could prop up on my elbows but that was about it. It all went very quickly downhill from there. My head was spinning... I felt retarded, I couldn't make my arms and legs function but I desperately needed to get to a bathroom. I eventually did, with help, and threw up a little bit, but even that didn't help.

When I closed my eyes I could feel myself slipping away into unconciousness. So I tried to keep them open. I just stood there holding onto a bench for ages, bawling, saying "when does this shit wear off????". Eventually some people took me outside where I sat in the cold to try and sober up. It took a good few hours before I came back to somewhat normal, then I slept.

It was like the two extremes of the best and the most awful drug experience of my life.... and a very very lucky girl am I it wasn't worse. :\

shorza said:
I don't think pure 1,4b would evaporate as it is an oil. But if it has been diluted with water, the water would evaporate leaving pure 1,4b.

Be very careful with pure 1,4b.

cool...and yes, i'd be careful - i'm careful enough as it is :)

sorry to be hear about that slm, sounds like a shitty experience. be thankful nothing worse happened though, it could have been much worse!

when i started taking drugs, i realised that being DRUNK isnt all tht fun adn there are much funner things to do... i love dancing and when im drunk, i jsut feel like a retarded drunk unco-ordinated fucker, whereas when im so gooked, that it looks like someones gone and jabbed black jelly beans in my eyes, and i have no idea whats happennigna ppart from i loving every moment, and peaking my guts out.. i can dance... and i love dancing.... sigh

so, in conclusion, i would like to say, can u still dance if ur feeling a little "drunk" as it has been put!?

It wasn't really the finest hour in my decision-making history.
Correct. There are very very good reasons why we tell people to avoid mixing GHB/1,4B with alcohol, I'm glad you got through this.

BigTrancer :)