• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fanta Experience

in my opion ghb is the best dance drug avaiable. the batch i get regulary is cut with a few subtances like baby oil and water. due to this i know my dosage everytime. approx 2 - 2.5 ml every 2 - 2 1/2 hours. the best thing about g for myself and my crew is that u get the same affects everytime. with 5 -10 mins u start to feel a little wobbly in the legs and dizy, a little drunk feeling people say, then after that u feel as if u are peeking on the best pill for the next 2 hours or more, varies between person to person but approx that time. huge amonts of dopamine is being relesed giving myself and my crew feeling of so much energy, smiles, confidence, and your hormones are racing, yes u get soooooo horney u just say to yourself fuck i feel so good and i juss wana ravash my boyfriend. anyone who has ghb i hope u get the same quality of ours cause who wouldnt want to feel the way i do when im rolling!!!!!!

^ i've often wondered what dealers use to cut their G or put in it to stop it freezing in winter, at least its not antifreeze :\

OK, just a couple of clarification points to be made here:-

1. The freezing point of 1,4-butanediol is 19C, so that's the substance we're referring to as being solid in winter, not GHB.

2. With the addition of water to the 1,4B, the freezing point should lower, and as more and more water is added, the closer the freezing point of the mixture should get to that of water (0C). So water is probably enough of an additive to stop 1,4B going solid at room temp in winter.

Adding water to 1,4B can sometimes lead to oil/water separation effects, perhaps that's why someone thought baby oil was a good idea?

BigTrancer :)

at least its not antifreeze
perhaps not, but from what i gather they have structural similarities.
tetra-butylene-glycol VS mono-ethylene glycol...

pure good ghb will not freeze, instead it will turn to crystals, its pretty amazing. no matter what, ghb should be kept in the fridge. not at room tempreture, i know this 4 sure, but dont have a reason 4 it yet, but im guessing cause its a hospital grade antisetic. as for the dealers cutting it with baby oil its cause its the same thickness i spose u could say, as g where if you use water it would just seperate from the g and either appear all at the bottom or all at the top. you will know normally if taking ghb, if your shit is pure or not cause just imagine getting a small dose of that rich antisetic hospital taste through your mouth, you'll know!!! ;)

gfresh27 said:
... at least its not antifreeze :\

Here's a MSDS of the 'Main Ingredient in Model 1290 Coolant' which happens to be 1,4 - Butanediol.

It's not anti-freeze, but anti-boil.

GHB well usually bout 7-8 mills for a whole night is what "a guy" takes and the feeling is very flowy/liqiudy but sometimes has a lil bit of charge , very self assured, like on top of the world, happy

^^^^
For sure I've had stuff that I can have 4mls of and not be strong on the other hand I've had 1.5mls and it was too strong. Thats the reson to be so careful. Even with top ups sometimes .5 of a ml is heaps.

Thanks for the good links shorza and Timmmmmy
14.gif

The only way to test is to sample and obviercely it's not completly safe. What I do is once I get it and I try to get it a day early. Have 1 - 1.5 Mls and see how that works, no top ups or anything but that way you can work out your doseage.
This is why so many people are scared of this drug. There is no completly safe way to dose strengths always vary. Better a low dose than a fatal one.

Theoretically, if you actually have GHB you should be able to evaporate the whole solution to recover GHB powder, which you could weigh and remix a known concentration fluid from. Unfortunately this doesn't work for 1,4B, because it's a liquid at room temp.

^^^ heh, "super moderator".

so, how do you actually go about evaporating the solution, if you're able to give info to that sorta thing here? odds of getting *actual* g around here are obviously slim, but there's nothing wrong with having the info in case i ever do!

The easiest, but slowest way, is to pour some of the liquid onto a plate which has a rim. Extra surface area will help the water evaporate easier, also putting the plate over a saucepan full of simmering water, on a central heating duct, or in a low temperature oven will also help the water to vapourise. Try to avoid burning the powder.

just thought of something...if i'm not sure if i've got ghb or 1,4b (say if i haven't had a chance to "test" it or anything...), is trying to evaporate a bad idea? if i do that, will i just end up evaporating all the 1,4 and have an empty plate? because that would suck :)

or would 1,4b just not evaporate at all?

I don't think pure 1,4b would evaporate as it is an oil. But if it has been diluted with water, the water would evaporate leaving pure 1,4b.

Be very careful with pure 1,4b.