• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Fake 6-APB) First time: Over 100 hours of hell, so far

That sleep paralysis seems like it would be crazy! I cant really imagine it because I rarely even remember my dreams (like once a month am I even aware I had one)

That sleep paralysis seems like it would be crazy! I cant really imagine it because I rarely even remember my dreams (like once a month am I even aware I had one)

Hopefully you will never experience the hypnagogic type - too scary for words tbh especially first few times

You probably got medium serotonin syndrome (severe and you probably wouldn't be here). Pretty damn unpleasant. Mainly the anxiety which makes you think your going to die (and the amount you too was pretty damn high). The after effects you describe sound more like PTSD and serotonin syndrome IS pretty traumatic. Be more careful fella.

You probably got medium serotonin syndrome (severe and you probably wouldn't be here). Pretty damn unpleasant. Mainly the anxiety which makes you think your going to die (and the amount you too was pretty damn high). The after effects you describe sound more like PTSD and serotonin syndrome IS pretty traumatic. Be more careful fella.

Cheers man, definitely learnt a valuable lesson there. unfortunately i think my brain chemistry was all messed up before i even started taking drugs.

M8 i couldnt believe it when i read this i had an identical experience to what you had back along , i was sold fake benzo fury in capsules it was a white crystally substance i would like to know wot the chemical was in it ,i had all the side effects you described it took a week till my heartrate was bk to normal but i have a constant buzzing in my head still now and its 3 months on :-(

Sleep paralysis is frightening if you don't expect it, but for me it was quite epic. It is like being buried alive in your own bed while tripping on some dysphoric psychedelic drug. Sure, it's not enjoyable, but if you're one who embraces high weirdness it is an awesome experience - something you will never forget.

Recurring and "frequent" sleep paralysis is often a symptom of narcolepsy. Look up the narcoleptic triad. You also sound like you are having hypnagogic hallucinations, which are also symptomatic of narcolepsy.

(Not directed at the OP, I meant this for the person who posted the giant comment about sleep paralysis.)

Thank you for sharing this. Our site does revolve around people willing to share their experiences, the good and the bad, for others to learn from. Unfortunately, that also means there's going to be people who wish to judge it - which is fine for their world, and what they choose to do - but don't let them rattle you (it seems not to). Being foolish enough to make such a mistake is one thing, probably more common that many of us wish to admit. But stepping up afterward to share the lesson learned, that takes some maturity to admit, and to stand up with it as you've done here.

I'm glad to hear life's getting more back to normal for you, and wish you the best going forward. Hopefully your message will help others not make the same mistake.

M8 i couldnt believe it when i read this i had an identical experience to what you had back along , i was sold fake benzo fury in capsules it was a white crystally substance i would like to know wot the chemical was in it ,i had all the side effects you described it took a week till my heartrate was bk to normal but i have a constant buzzing in my head still now and its 3 months on :-(

Dam I had the buzzing for a week or so but not 3 months. How much did you take?

The only long lasting effect it had on me was being unable to sleep properly for 3 months and being anxious at night in the dark. Some nights I wouldn't get to sleep till 6am despite having been up since 7am the previous morning for uni.

I thought I had made a full recovery after a few days as I was sleeping fine (obviously exhausted from the experience) but time proved differently.

I'm not sure if it was in my head but I had a bad bout of flu in January and all I could smell was the chemical, every morning I'd wake up with a snotty nose stinking of it!! Who knows if it was paranoia or not but since that flu I have gone back to sleeping like a baby, it was as though it was still in my system till then.

anyway stay safe!:)

Blue bomber glad you recovered.

People please do extensive research before taking an unknown substance from unknown sources. Wait for the hype to settle, read tons of trip reports, DO NOT BE THE FIRST TO TRY A NEW BATCH, MUCH LESS A NEW SUBSTANCE.

Also i highly recommend to be ready to any kind of emergency. Always keep benzos and some kind of antipsychotics in your drawer. It's a must!

Also do not buy the hype people like bidyfag are trying to create. Such people have some kind of bonds to RC market and make up all kinds of bullshit to make you eager to buy some. I ran into a thousand reports of bidyfag all over the internet. I'll jsut say one thing, even though the buzz of benzo fury pellet batch 8 is alright, it's nowhere near he or his buddies who are top 10-50 posters described in a certain forum.

Folks, always keep this in mind: YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

At the end of the day when things go wrong for you, same douches like bidyfag will come on here and tell us that you are an idiot and disgrace to RC community and the reason of the bad reputation RC scene has.

Becaue its people like blu_bomb who ruins the efforts RC producers give for the good of humanity, to transform us low lives into better beings who embrace harmony with universe and lead a divine life etc. etc.

bidyfag what you displayed in this thread is a poor form. you should learn to be gracious when it counts.. Which is human life..

The fact it came in capsules should have told you it was fake to begin with. Benzo Fury comes in pellets which is quite commonly known. You should do research before doing research chemicals. I have no sympathy for you, the capsules you took probably had all sorts of shit in it and doing 4 of them is just stupid. Your lucky your not dead.

Its things like this that are giving Benzo Fury a bad name, but at least you have acknowledged it was fake. Many people dont realize this and will argue the point in trying to say it was real and it was bad. Next time, purchase the pellets and i can guarantee you the best night of your life.

Yep i was thinking pretty much the same thing, Also there are only like 5 Authorized dealers of "Benzo Furry" 6-APB i would only order from them if i was getting some 6-APB =D Glad you made it out okay, but you really need to research the substance/vendor/product way more than you even should... Some of these RC a 2mg difference is the line between fun and trouble....

Yep i was thinking pretty much the same thing, Also there are only like 5 Authorized dealers of "Benzo Furry" 6-APB i would only order from them if i was getting some 6-APB =D Glad you made it out okay, but you really need to research the substance/vendor/product way more than you even should... Some of these RC a 2mg difference is the line between fun and trouble....

Yeah its all good now, a valuable lesson was learnt so I have no regrets of the experience at all. When this nightmare began it was before I knew about bluelight (this was my original post) and I think benzo fury pellets were at batch one so a fairly rookie mistake but one I can forgive myself for.