Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Fake 6-APB) First time: Over 100 hours of hell, so far

blue_bomber

Bluelighter
Hi people I know you've heard a lot about benzo fury or should i say the "fake benzo fury". I have done a lot of different drugs in my time but this stuff has convinced me to never touch any again. It is now tues afternoon i took aprox 4 x 100mg caps around sat morning. stupid i know, but they didn't seem to work and i took them an hour apart. i never got any real high or buzz but i have been through 4 days of a living hell.

I'll keep it short but basically did not sleep sat, sun, mon, only managed to get a few hours sleep the early hours of tues morning (almost 96hrs later). In a desperate attempt to get that sleep i drank a bottle of red wine, about 4 cans of stella and swallowed in the region of 20 kalms(herbal sleeping pills).

For the whole four days I never left the house, at more than one occasion I felt like I was gonna die (racing heart, sweats, stomach cramps, headache, loss of feeling in my arms, pains in my chest etc.) Thought about phoning an ambulance but thought I am a fighter and i will get through this if i calm myself down. Not at one point was any of it enjoyable.

The effects hit you in waves, at some points throughout the ordeal I thought i was ok and i was better and then it hit me again suddenly and i felt absolutely wasted all over again. I had mild hallucinations, a constant buzzing noise in my head which still hasn't gone yet. I probably only got those few hours sleep last night due to the sedatives.

My heart now more than 100 hours later is wanting to thump out my chest, pins and needles in my hands, still have breathing difficulties and i feel absolutely depressed and empty. My whole body keeps having spasms which i cannot control. I haven't eaten for over four days and I am worried that I won't sleep tonight without booze and sedatives. I am so pissed of with myself as i have made the same mistakes with these horrible legals before (esp NRG1, MDPV) The capsules i got were probably a mixture of those 2 substance and not benzo fury.

I know now I still probably have a few more days of hell left as when i have taken too much in the past of various substances I suffer from sleep paralysis at night. That is the most scariest of all the symptoms, its basically where you fall asleep for a about a minute and then what can only be described as a huge electrical shock goes through your brain and part of your brain wakes up but the rest of you is asleep. It feels like you are in a coma but are aware of whats around, you try to move, scream, shout but can't. Eventually i will wake up but each time it happens i am panicking wondering if i am actually in a real coma and won't ever come out of it. Now this continues through the night, mixed with severe hallucinations of seeing people in my room.
I'm hoping I will make a full recovery soon, i have not seen a soul for over 4 days, i haven't been able to have the tv on or music because every electrical device i put on all i can concentrate on is the buzzing noises they produce which i don't normally hear but in this state they are so loud and it drives me crazy.
The drug also totally disorientates you to the point that even 90 hrs later at some points i felt like i didn't know who i was or where i was, this only lasted a brief period luckily.

Sorry to have rambled but i read over peoples bad experiences of this stuff, and still stupidly did it. I think if it wasn't for my sheer determination and past experiences I may have lost it completely and I am probably very lucky to be alive as I'm guessing the stuff i took was mdpv which is active at a dose of 5mg and i took 400mg. I'm feeling very stupid and embarrassed and hope that no one else goes through this living hell. i can but only hope that things will improve over the next few days despite not re dosing for 100hrs now, One positive thing I did was I had another 100mg capsule which i put in the bin, where if any of you has this at home save yourselves a horrible experience or possible death and chuck them too.

Last edited:
cheers sackynut, it's my own fault for being so stupid especially as I've made similar mistakes in the past. Must be 110hrs now, still very jittery, anxious, pounding heart etc.. I've decided to get on the beer in the hope of sleeping a bit more later although my kidneys are killing me. Just read in another forum someone had a very familiar experience. He had 5 caps like me and took 4, he ended up going to the doctors about 4 days later and the doctor tested the pill. It contained MDA/3,4-Methylenedioxyamphetam. Its an illegal drug that is designed to attack the brain and can turn you into a vegetable. It is also very difficult to get it out of your system as your liver ignores it. Apparently it is not know if he is going to suffer permanent damage because this drug is so potent.
As I said in my first post I never experienced any actual high, so far its been basically a 4 1/2 day comedown.

mate im sure you'll be ok in the end. but i would advise calling an ambulance or something. i was tempted to try 6-APB, but thank fuck ive avoided it. im avoiding all these dodgy drugs from now on, put too much dodgy stuff into my body over the past 2 years

Yeah I'm the same ColtDan. These legal chems are just not worth it, i vowed to give up after me and my girlfriend had huge meph binge, we consumed 10g in one night and finished with a gram of MDPV (at the time we thought it was just a stronger version of mephedrone as that was how they marketed it). We were up for 3 days solid, and she started getting really anxious and gasping for air and had pins and needles in her face. I went to get her some water and when I came back she had a seizure, her hands were purple, clenched into a fist and her feet had done the same. I called an ambulance and tried to free her hands up but couldn't. It turns out this was a panic attack.
At the moment I would feel too embarassed to call an ambulance (again!) cos I have been stupid and overdosed on another "legal high". I can control the anxiety just about, my main concern is the damage I may have done to my internal organs.

The fact it came in capsules should have told you it was fake to begin with. Benzo Fury comes in pellets which is quite commonly known. You should do research before doing research chemicals. I have no sympathy for you, the capsules you took probably had all sorts of shit in it and doing 4 of them is just stupid. Your lucky your not dead.

Its things like this that are giving Benzo Fury a bad name, but at least you have acknowledged it was fake. Many people dont realize this and will argue the point in trying to say it was real and it was bad. Next time, purchase the pellets and i can guarantee you the best night of your life.

Just read in another forum someone had a very familiar experience. He had 5 caps like me and took 4, he ended up going to the doctors about 4 days later and the doctor tested the pill. It contained MDA/3,4-Methylenedioxyamphetam.
The doctor informed that guy in the other forum wrong. It would be a godsend to be sent MDA instead of the random shit the UK garbage men are selling to any hedonistic crash test piggy who will slop it up.

Check out the dosages and duration here:
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mda/mda_effects.shtml

This sounds more like that A3 shit that was reported about in here not long ago. Here's the report.

Why not demand a small sample (0.01mL) of Marquis agent be sent with the drugs in a little wax pouch or something to at least somewhat verify their identity? It would be cheap enough for the vendors to do, and they could even tack on a premium. (Yes, people should buy kits themselves, but expecting it isn't exactly realistic or this wouldn't happen so much ).

STOP BUYING FROM THE UK people. That little isle is the greatest geographic concentration of human shit in this scene right now. Oh yeah, pellets can be made of shit, too (see rabbit pellets).

Last edited:
The doctor informed that guy in the other forum wrong. It would be a godsend to be sent MDA instead of the random shit the UK garbage men are selling to any hedonistic crash test piggy who will slop it up.

Check out the dosages and duration here:
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mda/mda_effects.shtml

Yeah I read that stuff has a smaller half life but I don't think I made my post very clear, the mda was one of the substances in the pill. Plus it wouldn't be much of a godsend because if you read the original trip reports decades ago when they were first testing mda, a 400mg dosage killed someone after experiencing a massive stroke.
Obviously I have no idea really what I took, I could get the last pill out the bin and have sampled but I just want to forget this horrible experience and move on.
All i know, 115 hrs on, i've manged 3 hours sleep but still feel totally awake even after quite a few beers. I should be shattered but all the muscles in my body keep tensing up and I can still hear that dam buzzing!!

take some valium

Would if i could get some. Beer and herbal sleeping pills is all i have, still worried about the kidney pains tho and know the beer won't help that.
The confusion and disorientation has started to wear of now and i just looked in the mirror for the first time since taking this stuff sat morning and it was like nearly 5 days worth of growth has just appeared on my face.

Some vendors seem to be actively trying to kill customers with the cocktails they pass off as 6APB.

I've never seen anything so casually malicious as this. The websites look all professional and welcoming, sending poison through the post with the intention of having people unwittingly consume it.

Holly fuck this is terrible dude. Id of probably lost the plot by now.

What colour was the capsule BTW? - Yes I know its irrelevent, but id like to know.

Vendors the sell shite like this deserve to get fucked over im some way.

All I can say is try'n stay calm and hang on in there. Its real pity you can't mention the vendor. This would be good for others to know.

Holly fuck this is terrible dude. Id of probably lost the plot by now.

What colour was the capsule BTW? - Yes I know its irrelevent, but id like to know.

Vendors the sell shite like this deserve to get fucked over im some way.

All I can say is try'n stay calm and hang on in there. Its real pity you can't mention the vendor. This would be good for others to know.

Yeah I feel I am through the worst (well i hope). My heart has calmed down a bit but my symptoms swap and change. At the moment my vision is a bit warped and still feel tense.
The capsule was clear with a white crystallized powder inside. I think I can set this account up to recieve emails if you want to know the vendor (I guess thats ok).
I think its important for people to know the source but I understand why you can't post it on here.
I would just stress to people not to bother with it, even from so called reputable vendors cause they can easily sell the pellets with shit in it.
At one point during the 4 days I was so convinced I was going to die, but I didn't panic about it I just made sure I tidied up cos I didn't want to be found dead in a dirty house.
The feeling of guilt for what I did was also unbearable, I have a 5yr old son (who doesn't live with me) and I would just stare at his picture on the wall and feel so ashamed at what his dad has done.

Some vendors seem to be actively trying to kill customers with the cocktails they pass off as 6APB.

I've never seen anything so casually malicious as this. The websites look all professional and welcoming, sending poison through the post with the intention of having people unwittingly consume it.

I know, what I don't understand is if they are gonna sell something that its not why be a little bit decent and put something in there that won't kill you. These people I got it from offer mail order and the option of a pickup. If I didn't live so far away I'd phone em for more and meet the guy and give him the kicking of his life for selling this crap.

sounds like you've had the lesson of a life time. i know how tempting these dodgy shitty drugs are, when decent meph was around i used to do that too much. had some of the best times of my life. then it got banned and every time i drank booze id end up wanting meph, ended up doing all kinds of dodgy shitty meph, or other stuff which made me feel awful for days. thank fuck i never experienced anything like you have though. you'll be fine, i hope. reading this has actually slapped me into thinking "fuck, this could have been me"

sounds like you've had the lesson of a life time. i know how tempting these dodgy shitty drugs are, when decent meph was around i used to do that too much. had some of the best times of my life. then it got banned and every time i drank booze id end up wanting meph, ended up doing all kinds of dodgy shitty meph, or other stuff which made me feel awful for days. thank fuck i never experienced anything like you have though. you'll be fine, i hope. reading this has actually slapped me into thinking "fuck, this could have been me"

Cool, i'm glad my shit time has possibly saved at least one person. The big problem is everyone loved meph who took it and we are all trying desperately for a substitute but there isn't one. It's just ridiculous that so long after my last dose(must be 115hrs) I am still not right. Still buzzing (trust me its not an enjoyable buzz) and really wish I felt normal.

my regards man, hope you feel better soon.

its a REAL shame you can't name and shame the vendor on here!

The fact it came in capsules should have told you it was fake to begin with. Benzo Fury comes in pellets which is quite commonly known. You should do research before doing research chemicals. I have no sympathy for you, the capsules you took probably had all sorts of shit in it and doing 4 of them is just stupid. Your lucky your not dead.

Its things like this that are giving Benzo Fury a bad name, but at least you have acknowledged it was fake. Many people dont realize this and will argue the point in trying to say it was real and it was bad. Next time, purchase the pellets and i can guarantee you the best night of your life.

The fact that you buy into the advertising hype that "BENZO FURY ONLY COMES IN CAPULES!!!111!" actually makes you more of a idiot than the OP. I really hope your trolling, if you are props your pretty good.

wow. Reason is useless in the face of such nonsense psoodOnym. But I laud you for trying! :D

OP- I hope you feel better soon, thats terrible. thats why Bluelight is here, to prevent episodes like this and the misinformation that precedes/follows. Next time, read up, think up beforehand. Amazes me how many people willingly, repeatedly go down this "benzo fury" path. "If it aint working, take another!":\

still feel terrible 5 days on, shakes and dizziness. fell asleep at 1am this morning after a load of beer and herbal sleeping pills again but woke a 4am. thought it would be over by now.