Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Fake 6-APB) First time: Over 100 hours of hell, so far

that doctor who was talking to the guy in the forum was a moron,
mda isn't a drug thats"DEGIGNED" to attack you brain and turn you into a vegetible,
fucking doctors shouldnt lie

psood0nym This sounds more like that A3 shit that was reported about in here not long ago. Here's the [URL="http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=8956656" said:
report[/URL].

think you may be right about it being A3 now man. Read the whole report today and its almost identical to how I feel. As I was feeling a bit better I went our for a burger and ordered a coke with it. Half way through a glass of coke and my heart is pounding again, and my vision isn't right either but I am assuming thats just tiredness. Well I am going to stay away from anything with caffeine in it too.

this is one of the most horrendous trips reports i ve read. i hope you fully recover. You should do as much as you can to let folk know the name of the vendor. Setup a facebook page and share all the details and spread the word and your horrific story.

this is one of the most horrendous trips reports i ve read. i hope you fully recover. You should do as much as you can to let folk know the name of the vendor. Setup a facebook page and share all the details and spread the word and your horrific story.

I posted the name of the company on another forum in topix.com under the thread "anyone tried benzo fury". The thread is bout 600 pages long, i posted a few threads at the end under the name benzonearlykilledme. If not anyone who sends me their email address on here i will send them an email telling them. my account doesn't allow me to send emails on here.
I personally don't think it matters too much which vendor they are tho really cos i think your pretty much gonna get the same shit from most of them. best avoided full stop.:)

Why would you name the thread "benzonearlykilledme" when you have just admitted that the Benzo Fury was fake. Hence it is not Benzo Fury. You are contradicting yourself.

So did Benzo Fury nearly kill you? Or did the substance you take nearly kill you?
This is what I mean about people giving Benzo Fury a bad name.

I personally don't think it matters too much which vendor they are tho really cos i think your pretty much gonna get the same shit from most of them. best avoided full stop.:)

Advice to any one considering taking "benzofury". (silly name for 6-apb)

Research who you are buying from thoroughly, and most importantly buy a Marquis test kit. There are STILL lots of vendors selling any old shite as 6-apb. Also genuine 6-apb is NOT cheap. It is more expensive gram from gram than crystal MDMA.

The above horror story would of been avoided if the substance had been tested. If it did not turn the test kit purple, then it should be thrown in the bin as what you have been sold is not what you have got.

Then name and shame the vendor in as many places as you can.

Obviously this is NOT fool proof, but it is a step in the correct direction for consuming new RCs. Also don't keep taking stuff, if your not feeling anything.

Bidybag - you have added nothing but bullshit to this whole thread. are you still going on about "only pellets" etc. your an idiot.

Why would you name the thread "benzonearlykilledme" when you have just admitted that the Benzo Fury was fake. Hence it is not Benzo Fury. You are contradicting yourself.

So did Benzo Fury nearly kill you? Or did the substance you take nearly kill you?
This is what I mean about people giving Benzo Fury a bad name.

Benzofury is a bad name. Its 6-apb numbnuts

yeah but i still haven't read many good things about this drug and even if your kit says its the right stuff who really knows what it gonna do to you in the future. for all we know all us mugs who took it are gonna be riddled with cancer.

yeah but i still haven't read many good things about this drug and even if your kit says its the right stuff who really knows what it gonna do to you in the future. for all we know all us mugs who took it are gonna be riddled with cancer.

After 13/14 years of munching pills and snorting shity repress coke, im probably fucked anyway.

I know you have had a REAL bad time, however if you bought fake MDMA and you had the same experience, would you say that MDMA is dangerous and must be avoided at all costs?

Its a similar scenario. Although WE KNOW that MDMA is a pretty safe drug and we know loads about it.

6-apb may turn out to be ok and similar to MDMA in terms of danger, toxicity etc.

Im taking 100mg of tan, TCP smelling, purple turning on test kit 6-apb this weekend. If i feel nothing after 100mg I would take any more.

After 13/14 years of munching pills and snorting shity repress coke, im probably fucked anyway.

I know you have had a REAL bad time, however if you bought fake MDMA and you had the same experience, would you say that MDMA is dangerous and must be avoided at all costs?

Its a similar scenario. Although WE KNOW that MDMA is a pretty safe drug and we know loads about it.

6-apb may turn out to be ok and similar to MDMA in terms of danger, toxicity etc.

Im taking 100mg of tan, TCP smelling, purple turning on test kit 6-apb this weekend. If i feel nothing after 100mg I would take any more.

Well thats exactly it, who knows what these RC's are gonna do to you. There's some quite strong evidence about NRG1 and how it can affect you DNA and mutate it which spells only one thing... cancer.

All I know is i am sat here almost a week later and i still have an irregular heart beat and so will be avoiding it all for ever.

Seriously what the fuck goes through you people's head when you just drop random drugs like this knowing full well that it could have been mdpv and or some other fail stimulants in UNKNOWN doses...

And 10 grams of meph and 1 gram of mdpv in one night? What? Really? a 1000mg of MDPV?!?!, 10,000mg of mephedrone, you wonder why your heart is fucked?

Sorry you sound like a fucking idiot friend, it isnt the fact that all the RC's are these hardcore "dodgey" drugs it you idiots using no restraint or common sense with dosing.

Now after a second stupid dosing decision and over 100 hours without sleep (LOL sorry but seriously that's pretty funny), you're acting like you've had some realisation that drugs are bad and now you're going to be livin the healthy, drug-free life...

Mate all this bad shit was caused through not knowing your shit and wrecklessness. The vast majority of people who use common sense when dealing with drugs like mdpv know the power of rc's and respect the fuck out of them dosing wise...

Dont blame the drugs, blame your stupid self for this hell you went through. And these stupid mistakes have no doubt caused physical damage to your cardiovascular system.. stupid man so stupid.

Last edited:
^ ^
I have to agree with him, at least get a little self respect if your going to be dosing unknown chemicals. I know most druggies have shit respect for themselves but some people are just stupid. If you get past living through these nasty binges, have fun with a brain that has been pan fried.

I do blame myself you pair of dicks! Read the fuckin threads. As for a pan fried brain I am back to getting on with my degree right now and my brain is fully functional. Only came on here to warn people of the dangers. Thanks for your insults tho.

Thanks anyways but dude we don't need you to warn us of the dangers of dosing unknown drugs in unknown doses. Or that 5 grams of mephedrone and half a gram of mdpv to yourself will cause fucked side effects. Oh hey thanks for your warning of the dangers bro but you're stating the fucking obvious to anyone with their head screwed on.

That sort of thing should be common-sense to any drug user.%)

And they weren't insults they were raw facts, truths, not just someone's opinions, but facts. =D And i never claimed you claimed it wasn't your fault...

If you're going to do shit like this don't be so insulted and surprised when people call you fucking stupid. Get it now? I know realising you're abit stupider than the general public must be hard to take in.. So you're forgiven for misinterpretting my post..

lol :)

Thanks anyways but dude we don't need you to warn us of the dangers of dosing unknown drugs in unknown doses. Or that 5 grams of mephedrone and half a gram of mdpv to yourself will cause fucked side effects. Oh hey thanks for your warning bro but you're stating the fucking obvious to anyone with their head screwed on.

That sort of thing should be common-sense to any drug user.%)

And they weren't insults they were raw facts, truths, not just someone's opinions, but facts. =D

Well I am sure my story will stop people making the same mistake. Unfortunately when you have taken a drug sense sometimes goes out of the window. I have been doing this a long time and have made 1 big mistake. As I said when the NRG1 arrived I tried a tiny dose, probably 5mg, felt the effects pretty quickly and flushed it away. The mephedrone unfortunately was the only drug I have ever found moreish, hence taking so much. Coke and pills I could take or leave it.

Now I am not one to preach but even if you dosed sensibly on the stuff I had you would have had problems. I didn't explain in my original thread because I was a bit messy but for my initial dose I broke the cap open and tested a tiny bit. I waited an hour or so, no reaction so had 50mg dose. Waited, nothing, took the rest of the cap. Waited another hour or so but without knowing it I guess the drug had taken effect and compelled me to take another 100mg cap which I did. I have no memory afterwards of taking the other 2 caps, all I remember is throwing the 5th one in the bin.

My actions were wreckless and irresponsible, and one that I will not repeat again. Obviously certain drugs can be enjoyed in moderation but I guess not for me it is best avoided due to my nature. But I truly believe that no good will come of this "Benzo Fury" and most of the other RC's I have tried lately.

Think if I was ever to do any recreational drugs again it would definately be the illegals as I know the dosages automatically with them from past experiences and I don't want to be involved in this RC scene any longer.

Peace

I feel for you mate. I made the same mistake and was up for about 70 hours and was fucked for like a week. Awful, awful stuff

I feel for you mate. I made the same mistake and was up for about 70 hours and was fucked for like a week. Awful, awful stuff

cheers man, yeah its easily done despite what some people say. I'm hoping i can sleep tonight as i have no more diazepams.

Guys we have already established the original poster is an idiot for claiming that Benzo Fury nearly killed him and yet his topic title says "Fake Benzo Fury Over 100hrs of hell so far".

Contradiction no?

I think he means to say "Unknown substance Over 100hrs of hell so far". That would make more sense, considering you don't know what you took. Who cares what the vendor sold and advertised it as. Lets say I saw an Apple advertised online and bought it, but they falsely advertised, it actually turned out to be a Banana. Would I be able to say "I just eat an Apple". No, ofcourse not.

The point is. Stop bringing 6-apb and Benzo Fury into the discussion when you have already admitted that wasn't what you took.