NSFW:
7.jpg

ExorcistIII+%288%29.JPG

ExorcistIII+%284%29.JPG

ExorcistIII+%287%29.JPG

MovieQuiz_1181-11.jpg

exorcist3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi freddy, yeah the demon pazuzu comes from the first Exorcist ;)

Hi loulou, yeah I know the name of the demon throughout the whole Exorcist franchise is called Pazuzu but I'm pretty sure the name wasn't mentioned in the actual films until the third one.

Maybe the name, freddy, but the actual Pazuzu is mentioned early in the first one ;)

^hmm interesting. Its been awhile since I saw the first one. Maybe its time for another viewing.

Was Pazuzu mentioned in the first one? I thought he was first mentioned in The Heretic and was identified as the demon from the first one?

^ Thats what I thought. 8( But again I haven't seen it in awhile so I can't say it with any amount of certainty.

Last edited:
exorcist 3 made me jump when that statue leapt after the nun or nurse or whatever

^ Yeah lol that scene and the loud, sudden audio was jolting!

@Freddy: Pazuzu aka 'Captain Howdy' was represented by the winged statue and was The posessing Demon featured in the whole Excorcist series(we will not mention 'the Heritic':p);as you said. I dont remember if it was refered to as anything other than 'Cap'n Howdy' in the original Film, but I think it was in the book.
Sounds more like a cute, pokemon than a Demon IMO- ''The power of Krist compells you...*snigger* Pazuzu!!''
3.gif

54.) Squirm(1976)

Trailer

tumblr_lq3e3riOhk1r0982po1_500.jpg

Last edited:
51. Audition

audition3.jpg

audition5.gif

audition.jpg

audition6.gif

Audition4.jpg

and the scene I almost did not make it through...
AUDITION2.jpg
^the burlap bag and dog dish deal is scary.

i read somewhere she actually throws up in the dog bowl. i haven't seen it in a while, but apparently there is no cut between her throwing up and him being fed? if that's true, damn.

Last edited:
^in response to your spoiler comment...that is FUCKED UP!
I have a friend whose husband is a GM of Barnes&Noble(where we all 3 met)so she gets a wicked discount on music & movies as well as books. Her Asian film collection-mainly Japanese horror films-is unreal. she has it ALL. She turned me onto Audition and MANY other Japanese horror films(like Ringu and Ju-on,you know,the REAL movie behind the American flicks that can't even touch the originals!)and I am going to see her soon. I'll make sure to borrow Audition and check out that scene for sure.
-btw,have you seen Visitor Q?
-btw,pt.2-don't bail on 20 questions...i know u know! ;)

Oh I have the dvd of Visitor Q, it's a rarity here. I'll take a look at it one of these days ;)

Visitor Q looks like a strange one. i actually do not know the 20 questions movie, but i imagine someone will be figuring it out shortly.

49. Dogtooth

this is one of the few "shockfest" films i have ever enjoyed. and certainly my favorite. like most of these movies, it mockingly uses the pretense of some superficial social message. but it is not reaching for anything it isn't. and it does not try to float itself on non-stop gore and rape, yet it achieves its goal of being some sick shit. it's disturbing and absurd to the point where you will not be able to stifle your laughter. great production value and style. watch with friends.

tumblr_lsgofqEAUX1qmn0ypo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lp9tp3MBCZ1qdbyqso1_500.gif

Last edited: