• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

f&b's Arylcyclohexylamine Thread!

This Mephedrene thread has fast (& bulbous! 😁) become an Arylcyclohexylamine thread.

Will rename it!🤘

No no. Surely no. You are a legend but there was reports of your death? (I feel terrible even saying this) am i wrong??
It has been years, i mean years. How is it possible you are who you claim and not LE?
To quote Oscar Wilde, "reports of my demise have been somewhat exaggerated!". Acid4blood has been in contact, the past few years; I'm sure he'll verify (hate to use this...), as Elton John sung: 'The Bitch is Back'! ;)

To quote Oscar Wilde, "reports of my demise have been somewhat exaggerated!". Acid4blood has been in contact, the past few years; I'm sure he'll verify (hate to use this...), as Elton John sung: 'The Bitch is Back'! ;)

fastandbulbous, good to see you back. Could you please help confirm (or disprove) something that has been niggling me for years?

The pre-indian ban ketamine that was all about the UK and imported from India prior to 2007, before the clamp down and a different kind of ketamine coming from different sources. Before everyone at camp bluelight at glade 2007 had chinese imported stereo isomer ket to try, a touted mysterious and rare treat of which I have no idea the original meddling origin.

Yeah so that pre-ban/Indian ketamine. Am I right in thinking that it was racemic, and that the post India ban ket that replaced it is generally stereo-isomer? One gives me closed eye visuals, and one doesn't (the pre-ban/Indian stuff does). The later ket seems stronger, but doesn't give me visuals. Given the whole Glade thing, and the fact that racemic contains both isomers, whilst stereo isomer ket doesn't, I have theorised that pre-ban = racemic. Am I right or wrong?

What a time to check back in... hello F&B, it's been an age! Hope you are doing good.

A little bird told me that 3-methyl versions of PCP, PCE, MXE etc are about to appear... no idea on what they are like

Mephedrene sounds shit . Would be interested to see some trials posted on bl (in the name of HR ofc)

Wow nice to see u bk posting fnb. Bl was always a better place with you around

Had a few odd one with O-pce over lockdown, I had been tripping a lot each week or more, so I already felt a tad unhnged. Foud an old stash of this odd Arylcyclohexylamin which had roughly 50mg left. I took 10mg under the tungue and felt a simialr dissociatve state slowly fade in. Thinking things wouldnt progree much futher 25mg which led to hours of being horizonal on the sofa.

A fully dissocated state ensured where with eyes closed, I simultaniously felt like the most gigantic over inflated expansive blubbery flump of my former (slim bulid) self as I lay there on the sofa. As this vision or dissociative expansion of awareness was simulatniously making me feel like the smallest particle in the whole universe. This dual state of gigantic and minute simulantiously created some brief moments of feeling I had taken things too far this time.. After a while this sensation of Big/Small faded into feelng of de-ja-vu with ketamine style headspces morphing through the body until I was no longer too intoxicated to just lay down. When I was up from th hole type experinece I felt a tightness in my chest with my fit bit style wrist decide reading a bbm of 140 which worried me considering I was either laying or siting durng this experience. I then practiced sine breathing techniques to calm my mind/body and return to normal somewhat. I binned the rest my material. It was too strange and unpleasant to repeat and the heart thing seems a bit off. Best stick to ketamine or more safer novel dissociatve drugs out ther..

Had a few odd one with O-pce over lockdown, I had been tripping a lot each week or more, so I already felt a tad unhnged. Foud an old stash of this odd Arylcyclohexylamin which had roughly 50mg left. I took 10mg under the tungue and felt a simialr dissociatve state slowly fade in. Thinking things wouldnt progree much futher 25mg which led to hours of being horizonal on the sofa.

A fully dissocated state ensured where with eyes closed, I simultaniously felt like the most gigantic over inflated expansive blubbery flump of my former (slim bulid) self as I lay there on the sofa. As this vision or dissociative expansion of awareness was simulatniously making me feel like the smallest particle in the whole universe. This dual state of gigantic and minute simulantiously created some brief moments of feeling I had taken things too far this time.. After a while this sensation of Big/Small faded into feelng of de-ja-vu with ketamine style headspces morphing through the body until I was no longer too intoxicated to just lay down. When I was up from th hole type experinece I felt a tightness in my chest with my fit bit style wrist decide reading a bbm of 140 which worried me considering I was either laying or siting durng this experience. I then practiced sine breathing techniques to calm my mind/body and return to normal somewhat. I binned the rest my material. It was too strange and unpleasant to repeat and the heart thing seems a bit off. Best stick to ketamine or more safer novel dissociatve drugs out ther..
I'll stick to my ket, after seeing how it effected our mutual friend It really put me off it. Had a cracker k hole the other week and loved it, was the rocky stuff, very strong psychedelic visuals too, stuck on something on netflix and don't remember anything that'd happened in the anime i'd had on

By the way, im sure i speak for many. We would love you to post more but of course balance with real life. Glad to hear you are happy in your relationship. Very helpful to have a great partner.
Whats the opiod? Im not into opiods but still curious whats cutting edge

Well it's something I was dubious about posting, as I think the arrival of super potent opiods was bad news. It basically involves how to safely cut them without potentially fatal 'hot spots'.
You first of all make a concentrated solution of say fentanyl (100x potency of morphine) with cutting agen; say 1g fentanyl with 99g of glucose. Then, put it in a plant sprayer and spray solution onto a glass etc platd, heated from behind by a heat gun. The flash evaporation (solutions have a totally even distribution of active compound and cut). When the water pretty much evaporates instantly, you have a totally even distribution of two compounds, that have a guarenteed potency of morphine. Then scrape solid powder off, into a collection container. It's a bit slower than just mixing two powders of differing granular size and differing densities, but a shitload more accurate.
As I said, I had reservations about helping those distributing super potent opioids (like the fentanyl derivatives and etonitazene derivatives), but in the long run, it help saves lives from accidental ODs, I think that outweighs all other considerations. After all, bluelight is about harm reduction...

F&B's little safety tip!

sound like a recipe for caramel no ?
kids dont play with heat guns and glass when on drugs :D
what about testing how much high proof ethanol you need to soak 99g of glucose, then put your 1g of stuff in that quantity, soak the glucose and let it evaporate, then mix it well ?

Exactly what I (and loads of others) first did with MXP... I think they even advertised it is 'The next MXE - Coming soon!' on a few sites I saw. Terrible.

It didn't hold a candle to mxe effects wise, no.
It burnt so bad up the nose, almost on 2c levels, whereas mxe was a true pleasure to snort. It hurt to take it sublingually and mxe was lovely under the tounge. You had to take mxp orally. And it was really hard (for me anyway, my massive disso tolerance obviously played a role) to hit a sweet spot. 50mg too less and it would be extremely underwhelming like pretty much inactive and 50mg too much and you're looking at complete blackout with STRANGE behavior. And even when you did hit a sweet spot it wasn't even that good. Not warm and almost opiod-y like mxe was, just a weird over stimulated disso that fucked my vision up so I had to walk around with 1 eye shut to not see double of everything lol.

I never had the urge to plug it, nor did I use needles at the time it was around. So I can't comment on those ROAs. I can imagine it would burn like hell plugged or IM'd, I bet it had a good rush IV'd but it bet it would fuck your veins up real quick. It was so caustic.
Basically... It was a shit chemical. IMO.
I mean that was the general consensus - that it was nothing on mxe, but of course, a small percentage of people still really liked it.

How I wish I could get mxe still - especially now I know how to IV and am experienced with IV ket. I bet IV mxe is AMAZING. It had suuuch a long come up with other ROAs. Instant m-holes after an IV dissociative rush would be too good.
But in a way I'm sorta glad I can't. Because I used to get myself into enough trouble and weird situations just from sniffing myself into blackouts and I'm not responsible enough to keep the dosage low, I would very very likely end up dead, hospital or in prison.

They're unlike k holes where you're normally unable to move they're more like benzo blackouts where you can still walk n talk but even worse because you're manic and energized and, ime, running laps round town slapping the bonnets of police cars, trying multiple running alleyoop blackflips landing on your neck, climbing up the sides of buildings into your friends windows and pulling ugly older chicks in bars and coming round at their house a day later surrounded by 3 kids, with no reccolection of what's gone on. Lol. It's actually closer to pcp to k structure wise.
The mxp blackouts for me were pretty similar too, but way easier to get into than the mxe ones. And at least with mxe if u didnt hit the 'sweet spot' it was never underwhelming or basically inactive like mxp was. Little doses of mxe were actually really really nice.

Sorry for going off topic OP, lol.
I never even tried DXM. Are dissos appealing to a Opiate/ downer type? But i enjoyed your post very much! Well done 👍

What's this dream state thing? Is it same as K holing
I watched a Vice Report on K ( at least i think it was Vice) where they showed Hamilton on K and the " new surge " after K in UK. I never tried it, so what did they mean with " some people had to have their bladder REMOVED after intense K- ing??" Drug War hyperbole?