• EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

f&b's Arylcyclohexylamine Thread!

Acid4Blood

Bluelighter
Mephedrene (5-MMPA)
methyl[1-(5-methylthiophen-2-yl)propan-2-yl]amine

Anyone tried it yet?!

Last edited:
Why has it been named mephedrene? The chemical name doesn't look that similar to mephedrones... Does it?
Amy pics of the structure?

Marketing tactic surely? Like the MXP one, trying to trick people it was the new MXE?

Also I thought the sale of all RCs/NPSs were banned now? 🤔 Or are they just going straight to the DNMs? (not asking for a source, I know the rules and stimulants don't interest me anymore)

Marketing tactic surely? Like the MXP one, trying to trick people it was the new MXE?

Yeah thats a good marketing tactic I clicked on this thread thinking "ohhhhh that sounds like the next mephedrone"

What was MXP then nothing like MXE lol?

Yeah thats a good marketing tactic I clicked on this thread thinking "ohhhhh that sounds like the next mephedrone"

Exactly what I (and loads of others) first did with MXP... I think they even advertised it is 'The next MXE - Coming soon!' on a few sites I saw. Terrible.

What was MXP then nothing like MXE lol?

It didn't hold a candle to mxe effects wise, no.
It burnt so bad up the nose, almost on 2c levels, whereas mxe was a true pleasure to snort. It hurt to take it sublingually and mxe was lovely under the tounge. You had to take mxp orally. And it was really hard (for me anyway, my massive disso tolerance obviously played a role) to hit a sweet spot. 50mg too less and it would be extremely underwhelming like pretty much inactive and 50mg too much and you're looking at complete blackout with STRANGE behavior. And even when you did hit a sweet spot it wasn't even that good. Not warm and almost opiod-y like mxe was, just a weird over stimulated disso that fucked my vision up so I had to walk around with 1 eye shut to not see double of everything lol.

I never had the urge to plug it, nor did I use needles at the time it was around. So I can't comment on those ROAs. I can imagine it would burn like hell plugged or IM'd, I bet it had a good rush IV'd but it bet it would fuck your veins up real quick. It was so caustic.
Basically... It was a shit chemical. IMO.
I mean that was the general consensus - that it was nothing on mxe, but of course, a small percentage of people still really liked it.

How I wish I could get mxe still - especially now I know how to IV and am experienced with IV ket. I bet IV mxe is AMAZING. It had suuuch a long come up with other ROAs. Instant m-holes after an IV dissociative rush would be too good.
But in a way I'm sorta glad I can't. Because I used to get myself into enough trouble and weird situations just from sniffing myself into blackouts and I'm not responsible enough to keep the dosage low, I would very very likely end up dead, hospital or in prison.

They're unlike k holes where you're normally unable to move they're more like benzo blackouts where you can still walk n talk but even worse because you're manic and energized and, ime, running laps round town slapping the bonnets of police cars, trying multiple running alleyoop blackflips landing on your neck, climbing up the sides of buildings into your friends windows and pulling ugly older chicks in bars and coming round at their house a day later surrounded by 3 kids, with no reccolection of what's gone on. Lol. It's actually closer to pcp to k structure wise.
The mxp blackouts for me were pretty similar too, but way easier to get into than the mxe ones. And at least with mxe if u didnt hit the 'sweet spot' it was never underwhelming or basically inactive like mxp was. Little doses of mxe were actually really really nice.

Sorry for going off topic OP, lol.

Fuck me, that's some crazy ass shit, you know the more I hear about RC dissociatives the less I want to mess with them @jhjhsdi

People get sent different stuff by mistake from these websites, I was going to try DCK but knowing my luck they'd send one of them manic ones like what your on about that make people run naked down the street (other story's I've heard, men get arrested naked)

3-hydroxy-PCP

Is this one of them ones that make you manic and run around naked in a hole and wake up in a police cell when you thought you was safe at home laying in your bed, I know when I get out of a K hole I'm still where I was, on my friends settee or on my bed but these RCs freak me out from the storys I've heard

I've seen this one though and it's cheap so I'm tempted but I want something like K, I looked up DCK and what with the crap bunk stuff people keep getting, and the immune system thing it messes with I'm not wanting to try that one, next I'm looking at info for 3 HO PCP

Is this one of them ones that make you manic and run around naked in a hole and wake up in a police cell when you thought you was safe at home laying in your bed, I know when I get out of a K hole I'm still where I was, on my friends settee or on my bed but these RCs freak me out from the storys I've heard

I've seen this one though and it's cheap so I'm tempted but I want something like K, I looked up DCK and what with the crap bunk stuff people keep getting, and the immune system thing it messes with I'm not wanting to try that one, next I'm looking at info for 3 HO PCP

I've been doing alota 2-FDCK lately which I find very like MXE.
I havn't actually tried 3-HO-PCP yet. I have alot of experience with 3-MeO-PCP, 4-MeO-PCP, NEnK, 2-Meo-K & MXE tho.
I just heard 3-HO-PCP was similar to MXE as it is basically MXE with an N-propyl instead of an ehtyl.

Last edited:
Nah, 3-hydroxyPCP is a dissociative with PCP like profile, but with a fair affinity for the mu opiate receptor (so something to be very careful with). MXE with an N-propyl group should be similar to MXE, but the more involved metabolism, via cytochrome3A4 means that it has noticable differences (3-MeO PCE and 3-MeO PCPr, as well as their non methoxylated compounds are different beasts).
I do understand that a lot of people are after something that is an MXE replacement. Those impatient souls will just have to wait a bit longer. In the words of George Harrison (look I'm getting on a bit, these days, so cultural references will have a tendancy to have a touch of the 'old fart' about them!), "All Things Must Pass" :)
F&B

Wha? Who posted this above? F&b is a legend and this looks like its the original account? Man, i hope you are well wherever you are

Nah, 3-hydroxyPCP is a dissociative with PCP like profile, but with a fair affinity for the mu opiate receptor

Oooooh opioid receptors, this did peak my interest when I was looking it up earlier, in what way does it bind to opioid receptors?

Will I gouch out/nod on it or what? Is it like combining ketamine and tramadol and such like?

More importantly will 3 ho pcp make me manic, or have a fast heart? Or go awol naked? Lol

Oooooh opioid receptors, this did peak my interest when I was looking it up earlier, in what way does it bind to opioid receptors?

Will I gouch out/nod on it or what? Is it like combining ketamine and tramadol and such like?

More importantly will 3 ho pcp make me manic, or have a fast heart? Or go awol naked? Lol
Well it matches the SAR required of an Mu receptor agonist, while also binding to the PCP site on the glutamate NMDA receptor site.
My encounter with it, many, many moons ago gave the impression of being a very visually active (in the dream sense) dissociative. On the bad side (although it might not, nay most probably wasn't), it made my achilles tendons ache the whole day after (that was 10mg of 'professionally synthed' product.
What you might do, is something you'll have to guess at, from previous behaviour!

Wha? Who posted this above? F&b is a legend and this looks like its the original account? Man, i hope you are well wherever you are

As well as an old git can be (less than a decade from the state pension). For some reason, I thought I'd have a look in and after a few attempts to remember my password, saw that question and well - you can't keep an old bullshitter down!!

No no. Surely no. You are a legend but there was reports of your death? (I feel terrible even saying this) am i wrong??
It has been years, i mean years. How is it possible you are who you claim and not LE?

Last edited:
f&b - Must say I was also a big fan of 3-MeO-PCPr. The dream state. Will hafta give 3-hydroxy-PCP a go purely out of curiousity.

At least until that MXE replacement turns up! 😁

No no. Surely no. You are a legend but there was reports of your death? (I feel terrible even saying this)
It has been years, i mean years. How is it possible you are who you claim and not LE?

😁 It's mad how people thought that B9 & f&b were dead! They just stopped posting. Chinese whispers! 😄