• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Extracting dexamphetamine from water

sorry ops if i included to much detail. since i never succeeded this is more a how not to do. cause it didnt work.

I have tried IV dex with micron filtering, at .22um microns and there was no real rush, sure it hits hard at a decent dose but it's just an instant high not at all comparable to IV Methamphetamine. (There's a study that I can't find that shows .22um microns remove 98% of Pharmaceutical pill binders and fillers IIRC)

put your liquid into a pyrex baking dish. use a plug in fan and have it run over it.do this before bed and you will awaken to most of the water bevaporated. use a blade to scrape whatever you have left. this is what i do with CWE anyway and works a treat.

Steady on, man. Cat's just asking a question.
One the OP was realistic enough about from the start.
It would be cool if people read the entire thread before coming on all condescending...

i was just taking the piss i didnt mean any offense by it at all.sorry if i offended you catching fish :)

I guess I just take it for granted now. I really like dex. I was only diagnosed a year ago at 22 years old and fuck it really is a wonder drug. I'm an absolute machine at work. I can easily work 8 hours straight only stopping for a smoke breaks. Dealing with huge and complex data files is almost fun when I consider how much I used to hate that shit before.

What's your daily dose if you don't mind me asking?

I've been off the dexies for a while now, been considering going back on them for study. It's true that 150mg is nothing when you've got a script for 200 x 5mg tablets with 5 repeats :)