PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Experience wanted!

Thank you all for your replies. Alexa

• I hope it will be a great rave party

• How long am I going to be awake?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Point taken, not advocating these black belt combos for a white belt.
Just putting the information out there.

Just like anything in life we need to build up to more challenging experiences so we dont break ourself.

Like a deadlift, i wouldnt take a total befinner and max him out the first time.
We would use a heavy enough weight to force proper form but light enough to minimise risc of injury.

also over hydrating/hyponatreia/water intoxication.

This +1

Most people think drinking a huge amount of water is generally a good idea.
Since most are already defecient in electrolytes (Esp potassium) that is the last thing you want.

We dont need much water really if we eat enough of the right salts.
Sure when being active this need goes up, but so does our salt needs.
So eat alot of sodium/magnesium/potassium before hand.

Superb point yes, it is a more complex process than just flooding your bones. It is a common misconception, that water is the most hydrating liquid. It is however Cows milk.

Ok I’d argue a festival could be a good place to try LSD, hear me out.

For me I am much less anxious and fearful if I’m at the RIGHT festival. (Key word there.) If you have a group of friends they all act as trip sitters for you. Lots of other people are in a similar headspace which relieves some anxiety. There’s medical assistance therecwhich 99% won’t bring in authority. If it’s the right place security don’t give a shit.

At home you’ll have one trip sitter maybe who will get bored and distracted, may leave early. No medical help without cops coming. No group consciousness to tap into. No repetitive beats to keep you focused if thectrip does take an ugly turn.

With all that said, I’d still take a light dose at home beforehand to get a feel for it. Psytrance is all about LSD.

-Gc

Sending a noob to a festival with mdma, ketamine and lsd, as great as that combo is it i not exactly for an inexperienced one to try in the wrong place.

Alexa, I agree with the sentiment here that doing drugs for the first time in a huge crowd could be a bad experience. You could overheat, overtire, feel anxious, feel overwhelmed etc. Having a friend or sitter is your best option. Trying things out first in a more safe setting is also a wise option. However, with all that said, if you are determined to do drugs at a festival and you want to dance, I personally like a low dose of 2CB or 2CC for that. Both can be pretty hard to find though. MDMA would also be great, at night after it cools down. Order yourself a test kit so you can watch out for adulterants and have a better idea of the purity of your product. So much stuff that is sold as MDMA is not actually MDMA.

Agreed.

In public is definitely not an advisable environment for a first psych experience. I mean it could be fine, but it's definitely not worth the risk imo.

MDMA at around 125mg (eighth of a gram) sounds like it could be the way forward here, with a potential re-dose of no more than 60mg after around 90 minutes if you feel like it at the time.

You have plenty of time prior to the event to acquire any drugs you might want to take at it. You can get your drugs labtested in that time should you have access to that, or at the very least you can reagent-test your drugs to ensure that you actually have what you think you have paid for.

You also have plenty of time to read up about harm reduction measures you can take to keep yourself safer. Please do so.

MDMA is the most mild of any of the psychedelics, imo.

First time I did it was a rave festival. This was back in the days of only having pressed pills available, none of the "pure" mdma you can find now.

Be smart with your dosing, and drink plenty of water.

Sorry guys, it's my fault, I wasn't very clear. I have been using drugs my whole life, lots of cocaine and hash. I have tried LSD and MDMA. It's not my first time I will use drugs, it's my first ime I will go to a rave festival. I am growing some mushrooms at thie time. I want your experience on whether I should use mushrooms plus sth else, or maybe mush is not a good idea?
I want to be able to dance like crazy and have illusions. What do you recommend? Also I will go to the festival with my girlfriend

Hi alexa, I wouldn't take shrooms they don't work well in such a pressurized and intense environment, some people would like it I think but you'd need to be really sure about the music being your thing and the general setting of where you'll be inin. Shrooms and partying don't mesh that well together, high chance of being distracted and wanting to think/talk about stuff, better save em up for a nice sunny day, you'll love them :)

Do you know what kind of music it'll be? If you're intent on taking a psychedelic, just do what you feel comfortable with, I know lots of people love vibing and dancing the night away on LSD.
If you will enjoy the festival sober, it's possible that LSD will make for a great enhancing factor to your night, but it's also possible it will make it hard for you to enjoy the night at all. Imo it's worth a shot, but be careful on the dosage though and be sure its real LSD, probably it's gonna be a memorabal night either way. You live and you learn

also over hydrating/hyponatreia/water intoxication.

^this so much. MDMA alters how your body processes sodium and makes over hydrating one of the biggest concerns. Don't chug water, sip it over time.

Why?
The op wanted to dance and see illusions while doing so.
Ymmv vary of course, but starting of with some ejzid and then maybe if you can handle it start to mix in some of the other stuff.
If you can nail all of em at the same time then illusions are guarantreed 100%

Lsd/mdma/k together is pure bonkers!
Thats usually day 3 or 4 when the acid is barely working anymore.
Hello and thanks for replying. Can you tell me what ejzid is?
Also, I didnt understand, I take ejzid and after a while I mix it with LSD, MDMA and ketons?
Thanks in advance, Alexa

Alexa, I agree with the sentiment here that doing drugs for the first time in a huge crowd could be a bad experience. You could overheat, overtire, feel anxious, feel overwhelmed etc. Having a friend or sitter is your best option. Trying things out first in a more safe setting is also a wise option. However, with all that said, if you are determined to do drugs at a festival and you want to dance, I personally like a low dose of 2CB or 2CC for that. Both can be pretty hard to find though. MDMA would also be great, at night after it cools down. Order yourself a test kit so you can watch out for adulterants and have a better idea of the purity of your product. So much stuff that is sold as MDMA is not actually MDMA.
Hello and thanks for replying. What exactly is 2CB and 2CC? And what do you mean by "MDMA would also be great, at night after it cools down."? Thanks in advance, Alexa

Lsd is what should fuel a proper psy festival..
With some MD, ganja and ketamine mixed in for good measure..

I easily go through 50+ hits of lsd in 4day festival.
Hello and thanks for replying. What exactly isganja?and what do you mean by "50+ hits of lsd in 4day festival"? Thanks a lot, Alexa

Hi alexa, I wouldn't take shrooms they don't work well in such a pressurized and intense environment, some people would like it I think but you'd need to be really sure about the music being your thing and the general setting of where you'll be inin. Shrooms and partying don't mesh that well together, high chance of being distracted and wanting to think/talk about stuff, better save em up for a nice sunny day, you'll love them :)

Do you know what kind of music it'll be? If you're intent on taking a psychedelic, just do what you feel comfortable with, I know lots of people love vibing and dancing the night away on LSD.
If you will enjoy the festival sober, it's possible that LSD will make for a great enhancing factor to your night, but it's also possible it will make it hard for you to enjoy the night at all. Imo it's worth a shot, but be careful on the dosage though and be sure its real LSD, probably it's gonna be a memorabal night either way. You live and you learn
Hello, thanks for your reply. What exactly is Imo ? And what dose should I take? Thank you, Alexa

MDMA is the most mild of any of the psychedelics, imo.

First time I did it was a rave festival. This was back in the days of only having pressed pills available, none of the "pure" mdma you can find now.

Be smart with your dosing, and drink plenty of water.
Hello and thanks for replying. What dose should I take? Can I mix it with coke, or LSD and Ketamin? Thank you, lexa

Hello, thanks for your reply. What exactly is Imo ? And what dose should I take? Thank you, Alexa
IMO=“in my opinion”
Everyone is giving you very good advice. The last thing you want to do at a festival is newly trip balls and not be able to enjoy the experience because you are too fucked up. Just pace yourself. You can always take more. You can never take less.

IMO=“in my opinion”
Everyone is giving you very good advice. The last thing you want to do at a festival is newly trip balls and not be able to enjoy the experience because you are too fucked up. Just pace yourself. You can always take more. You can never take less.
Thank you. What is trip balls?

If you don’t know what that means you should stay away from tripping. Especially at a festival. Assuming you aren’t a troll.