Experience wanted!

Thank you all for your replies. Alexa

• I hope it will be a great rave party

• How long am I going to be awake?

Results are only viewable after voting.

EntersAlexa

Greenlighter
Hello everybody, my name is Alexa and I am new at the site and with drugs
I will go to a psy trance festival in August and I want to ask someone who has done it beforeQ What drugs can I take so that I will dance for hours and have illusions? I am a little afaid to just try it by myself!

Welcome Sorry try what? You will need to be more specific and we can only give advice with your safety in mind!!

I think going alone and taking psychedelics in a large crowd for the first time could be a mistake. I would try and go with at least one friend, hopefully someone who's already experienced.

Ah right is it specifically a festival for that got ya. Yes I wouldn’t recommend it. You have the right idea to do it with a friend, but test the waters before you are as you say, in a big crowd with nowhere to escape.

May I ask what compound you will be taking?

I believe that she is asking for advice as to what would be safe.

You should probably seek out the Psychedlic experts on here, and look for those particular forums where they hang out. As with anything it is individual regarding safety, both in compound and dosage.

A small amount of mushrooms are many people’s first experience with hallucinogens. Research starter doses of LSD, Mescaline, Ayuasca and the like. Personally festivals for me needs MDMA otherwise I ain’t even packing my tent ?????

Take mdma. Avoid taking lsd for your first time at a festival will be overwhemling.

Agreed Tripsitter, especially being without friends or other support.

your first time with any drug whatsoever should not be on a festival. gain some experience with a friend who knows what you are taking and dosage and has the experience to help you out in case. in a private setting.
taking mdma on a summer festival sounds great if you want to overheat and faint. there should be one person atleast in your tent to protect stuff from being stolen. i do not reccomend this at all.
and illusions? wtf, maybe dissociatives is your thing (don't actually do it, i'm j'k) you couldn't dance properly on a light dose even if it was mainly dubstep xD

Lsd is what should fuel a proper psy festival..
With some MD, ganja and ketamine mixed in for good measure..

I easily go through 50+ hits of lsd in 4day festival.

Why?
The op wanted to dance and see illusions while doing so.
Ymmv vary of course, but starting of with some ejzid and then maybe if you can handle it start to mix in some of the other stuff.
If you can nail all of em at the same time then illusions are guarantreed 100%

Lsd/mdma/k together is pure bonkers!
Thats usually day 3 or 4 when the acid is barely working anymore.

Chances are you'll have an amazing time, but it's also very much possible you'll be overwhelmed and start to panic. LSD can hit hard, especially your first time, there can be a great amount of input for the senses, you hear & feel everything and your whole field of vision is moving. You might think you can handle it, but in such a setting there isn't always a place to 'escape' and the effects won't lessen for a while, having at least a friend there to reassure you or just talk to is very helpful.

I'd say, read up on LSD, read some trip reports to know what to expect (https://erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_LSD.shtml), and preferably try it at home once or twice beforehand. Have fun :)

No offence meant Bitchin, just meant I didn’t think it was wise to just dive in, or make it seem like let's just get on with it for Alexa. I agree you can get a great experience when everything falls into place. I would just advise her to do some home trials of anything unfamiliar first!!

Why?
The op wanted to dance and see illusions while doing so.
Ymmv vary of course, but starting of with some ejzid and then maybe if you can handle it start to mix in some of the other stuff.
If you can nail all of em at the same time then illusions are guarantreed 100%

Lsd/mdma/k together is pure bonkers!
Thats usually day 3 or 4 when the acid is barely working anymore.
one way to end up in hopstial on your first time on drugs OP has never done lsd mdma or ket and they should def not use these for the first time a psy trance party thats a one way to a terrible experince

Alexa, I agree with the sentiment here that doing drugs for the first time in a huge crowd could be a bad experience. You could overheat, overtire, feel anxious, feel overwhelmed etc. Having a friend or sitter is your best option. Trying things out first in a more safe setting is also a wise option. However, with all that said, if you are determined to do drugs at a festival and you want to dance, I personally like a low dose of 2CB or 2CC for that. Both can be pretty hard to find though. MDMA would also be great, at night after it cools down. Order yourself a test kit so you can watch out for adulterants and have a better idea of the purity of your product. So much stuff that is sold as MDMA is not actually MDMA.

Great little read that Indi^ clear and concise, plus no one mentioned the dangers of heatstroke etc. I think the majority of the “minuscule” amount of deaths (in comparison to amount of use) from MDMA, is temperature and/or dehydration. Well said ?

Great little read that Indi^ clear and concise, plus no one mentioned the dangers of heatstroke etc. I think the majority of the “minuscule” amount of deaths (in comparison to amount of use) from MDMA, is temperature and/or dehydration. Well said ?

also over hydrating/hyponatreia/water intoxication.