• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Experience/Knowledge on Suboxone/subutex GUMMIES please

Like i said, sporadic posts on gummys are around but i thought this could “evolve" into the official troche thread.
I'd be honored if BL made this an official thread.
“the highest honor in junky HR" LOL
EDIT: that first link is a pretty established, i remember seeing it but for some reason i thought it was older than it is, or closed. Maybe we could merge em

Last edited:
These gummies, or troches, are my only experience w a bupe only formulation and after being on them a few days I've come to the conclusion that it feels different/better than suboxone. I was on MMT for 2 years and suboxone for 6 months. So i have a fair bit of experience/tolerance or whatever. Last nite, if I didn't know better I would have thought I was on methadone. Bupe only feels much more like a traditional agonist, once again making me rethink the action of the nalaxone in subs. It was like methadone without the nod (i could nod off my 'done until i began tapering).
Curious as to why this might be or even just others personal experiences with bupe vs 'xone, vs methadone and other full agonists. It's quite nice.
BTW I have not exceeded 4mg administered subL in 24 hours so you have an idea of my dose

Just a guess on my part, but maybe the troches allow you to achieve a better bio availability sublingually than the pills or strips? And be careful with these, I was reading the other threads on these and a member who is a Dr said that a Dr is only allowed to Rx these if you have a legit reason for needing a compounded formula instead of what is patented and on the shelf already. That price is not an issue in considering what to Rx and if this guy has an "arrangement" with a pharmacy, and he's doing this for a ton of people to help out his patients because they are cheaper, apparently that is a Federal offense, illegal, and he may find himself in a bunch of hot water. Sounds like a good hearted Dr who actually cares, but those are the ones that end up getting screwed. If you haven't you might want to read those threads and pay close attention to what Missykins has to say on the subject. The pharmacy could get into trouble as well. Don't want to see you end up suffering because your Dr and Pharmacy go down in a DEA sting and then your left hanging in the wind! I so wish I could try one of these just once for novelty sake. How do they taste in comparison to the strips? I think the strips taste awful, but the few who have had the gummies say they are even worse! But they had grape or watermelon or something, not the green apple.

Green Apple is bomb, corny taste like candy but def isn't gross. Seems to set in faster as well. I had a few thoughts about the dr pharmacy thing too that I'll post up a lil later when I got more time.but I will say that one of the doctors I talked to said that the doctor I am seeing used to work for him and he let him go because of uncertain practices, although they both said they would prescribe the gummies. It would be a shave to see the guys get busted as they are the friendliest maintenance drs I've ever encountered

Im not sure about the back making a difference cause ibwas coming from 1mg iv suboxone and 1mg subL bupe troche seems much stronger.

I've heard that suboxone and subutex(brand) is only rx-able by maintenance drs where as more drs can rx buprenorphine for a wider variety of uses. This might be completely wrong, but my drs business is like hormone therapy or something, not psychiatry or addiction treatment. Hopefully since I'm in such a small town and I'm in florida I would hope the feds have bigger fish to fry as I would hate to lose out on this or see my doc get in any trouble as he seems like a legit good dude

Yeah, I know regular Drs can Rx bupe for pain management, like in the Butrans patch, but your Dr is Rxing you addiction maintenance doses, not pain management doses. Aside from maintenance and pain management, I'm not aware of what other uses bupe would or could be prescribed for? Start stocking up for a just in case rainy day I guess?

Exactly what I was thinking, stock up. I saw where someone had a 32mg troche, that's crazy, I could take such tiney pieces off that. The flip side is being able to ask the pharmacist to make me troches with 1 mg or less in order to make tapering all the easier.

Update: Pharmacist is the shit. I called in an order to her assistant for more green apple and the pharmacist called me back to tell me she got all sorts of new flavors, marshmallow, banana cream, cherry, and tooty fruity. So far I've tried apple strawberry and cherry. Cherry taste like medicine while the other two are good but green apple is still the best by far.
I'm still impressed by how well these quell my cravings. I skipped my evening dose last nite and my morning dose today with hopes of getting high one last time before the new year, I was craving like a bitch, but when I realized i wasn't gonna be able to score I took 2mg and within 15 min cravings were gone and I felt pretty good. Might have something to do with the kpins I took too,bit I've been Rx'd those for like 6/7 years so I doubt they make that much of a difference. Although I did just switch brands from Mylan (which ive heard is crap) to Qualitest.

Anyway once again this is the best form of bupe I've had by far.
Happy new year BLers

Last edited:
Update: Pharmacist is the shit. I called in an order to her assistant for more green apple and the pharmacist called me back to tell me she got all sorts of new flavors, marshmallow, banana cream, cherry, and tooty fruity. So far I've tried apple strawberry and cherry. Cherry taste like medicine while the other two are good but green apple is still the best by far.
I'm still impressed by how well these quell my cravings. I skipped my evening dose last nite and my morning dose today with hopes of getting high one last time before the new year, I was craving like a bitch, but when I realized i wasn't gonna be able to score I took 2mg and within 15 min cravings were gone and I felt pretty good. Might have something to do with the kpins I took too,bit I've been Rx'd those for like 6/7 years so I doubt they make that much of a difference. Although I did just switch brands from Mylan (which ive heard is crap) to Qualitest.

Anyway once again this is the best form of bupe I've had by far.
Happy new year BLers

I noticed you mentioned iv'ing the troches, method the same as strips?

You are LITERALLY the only person to have experience with iv'ing these things on the entire web.
Thanks a shit ton btw

I have been getting these for a little over a month now. for about 5 weeks. They say that they have 8mg worth of Bup. in them and .2mg naloxone instead of 2mg. So there is a lot less naloxone in them. I wanted to ask if anyone knows the side effects of these? I love them though. They taste like water melon. Besides the side effect i think i am having from these..and it may just be because im not getting so much naloxone as i use to and my shit is starting to actually loosin up because suboxones make me constipated badly. subutex lets me shit when i need to! lol. and subutex does not have any naloxone. but the doc will not write me these. I dont know why because I take my stuff like i am suppose to. but anyway!!! besides that information i had seen ppl asking about. It is like now i feel like since they have been getting in my system and where there is not as much naloxone....its like i constant feel this bubbly gurgling feelings right in my ass hole, lol, like if i was to fart i would shit on myself. and when i go to shit its like almost a diarea sound, and bubbly sounding...but when shit comes out its like a light yellowish brown and its comes in worm like strings. and when i wipe it takes forever for me to get it clean.. i know this sounds gross as hell but i am just wondering and if i am honest maybe someone will know. lol. but its like smooshy mud or clay when i wipe. I have been shitting like that for a couple weeks now and i always feel like im on the verge of leaking, sharting or that bubbly gurgly feelings in my ass hole. lol so what the hell? could it be that i have had so much blockage from all that naloxone and now that there isn't so much of it all the shit is starting to soften up? or could it be something in the troches/gummies that I am reacting to? I hope not because i really like them. they are pink and taste like watermelon! lol
besides that how does everyone take theirs? i usually chew mine up a bit then put it under my toungue. is that how everyone else does it or what did your doctor tell you? i can't really remember what my doctor said. i honestly dont think he told me shit. i get these from amex pharmacy. one more question. where in kentucky can i get these? like what doctor writes these? I live in kentucky...and I dont know of any doc that writes these. i have to go to tenn. thats where i first found out about them. also, one more thing, will wellcare pay for them?

hmmm my amex pharmacy says they only have watermelon. unless they have had new flavors come in since then. i have been getting them for about 5 or 6 weeks now. you should try the watermelon.. they are really good and do not taste like medicine. they taste awesome!

whats the difference in the brands? i did not know there was a different brand or any kind of brand. i was told these were somewhat new. mine are watermelon flavored and pink, square cubes that feel like wax. the pharmacy is amex and they are mail ordered. which i live in ky and go to a doc in tn. and they are usually the last places to get something lol. especially in the mountain area. i wanna get that high feeling again too just because that is what gives me the energy i need to get going and be active. lol. even though they keep me from being sick. i take 2 when i was use to taking a quarter or half and feeling it with a box or tex. but now i take 1 to 2 and dont feel shit. it just keeps me from being sick. i do like them though. figured i had just built my tolerance up again really quick. maybe i am not taking them right. i usually chew them up then let it dissolve under my toungue. what does yours look like? and how do you take yours?

I am not judging anyone,

but...

I wish I would've manned up and gone through withdrawals rather than get on bupe-nalxonoe 8-2mg for 2-3 years. ive been tapering for months. its not fun. its very difficult and I think its much harder than coming off of opiates. I say this because I am still in the process.

I choose suboxone because I didn't do any research. I wanted to feel good again and before I knew it- I was addicted, I never took more than I was prescribed either.

It's up to you, I just regret my choice.

A guy I knew eventually started getting his sub from a compounding pharmacy, and his were nothing but bupe. They were huge pink blocks, 12mg. The few times I took any it was purely recreational though, it was during one of my periods of almost nothing but kratom. He loved them, though, and so did pretty much everyone else I knew that tried them for their intended purpose.