Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. The Endorphin Factory

Went on my 3rd run of the year today...

I think it was probably more walking than running. :D

It's not that I can't run at a half-reasonable speed without stopping, but just not without pushing myself. Hopefully doing it the right way will pay off long-term & help me stick with it.

I definitely feel very invigorated running though. So that's what counts.

Congratulations! You're listening to your body and going at your own pace.
I think I have to realize some days I'm not going to have as much energy as others. I can run like a maniac some days and others, I do a light jog.

Today was a light jog day, but I kept going and you keep going too. That's what counts. I need to get ready to go for a walk outside around the block before it gets too dark. I've been feeling weak today for some reason.

As much as love to jog it hurts my knee. So I stick to swimming which is great, makes me feel so free and I can't get tired of it.

For me, the best time is when I shower after one hour and 'run' back home knowing that the next couple of hours will be pleasant and that my night will be calm.

I find it great to see you all getting the pleasure as a result of exercising. No matter if you walk, run or jog being out there is already great.

And when you commit to these activities - even better. It's good feeling all the endorphin making their way into our brain naturally.

Congrats to all!! :) <3

Looking for a bike thinking that it would have been nice if I could go or come back from work by bike.
That would save a lot of time in exercises and it would actually be fun!! :)

I have been put on IR by my physicians (nothing to do with exercise) .. its sucks but will be back in action soon.

I'm not really sure what IR means (I looked up, various definitions) -- Anyways, I hope you get better and back to action! :)

Missed a couple of days, plan to go to the gym tomorrow, we'll have a small competition.

I was too tired for swimming today. Hopefully I'll restart tomorrow so I'm ready for the weekend. ;)

^ 155 bpm! Yup, it's good. ;)

Went to swim today!! Feeling good. :)

Hit up the bench press today at work. I managed to press 220, I'm proud of that and surprised at the same time.

That's almost two of us! Working hard :)

Keeping my promise and have gone swimming almost everyday, including yesterday.