• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. I worked all that out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not doing a massive amount of exercise but I must be getting fitter because I'm flying up the 5km hill from town to my house on my bike without getting out of the saddle now whereas before I could barely manage it (on a singlespeed).

^ nice

I have slacked a bit for a couple days was busy and preoccupied.. not tomorow.. hitting it hard. my shoulder has been feeling great for some reason, weird thing.. thinking some sorta nerve irritation at this point..

Went boxing and sparred Monday, went boxing and ran both Tuesday and Wednesday, took today off. Almost over my sickness can't wait to be 100%, plan on hitting the gym all weekend long :)

Cant believe how dedicated i am, i am just goin home from the gym after overtime work and it's about past 9 here. Did mostly cardio workout, abs and tricep dips. rest day tomorrow then back on saturday

I worked out 2 days in a row (yesterday and today) and looking forward to it tomorrow. It took me a minute to get back in the pattern after a couple of weeks practically not doing it, but I think I'm back. :)

Boxing and a nice 4 mile run last night after work, today I got family stuff and some side work I'm doing so probably just going to take it easy and go for a quick 30 min run.

Going to put in two hours hauling trees and brush today. I need to as i feal kinda yucky right now.

^same i feel ya, after eating so much last night i better burn some of the calories. Gonna go workout after lunch

walked/jogged w/ basketball around the park to the point of fatigue

gym tomorow.. double day.. intervals on the treadmill, lift legs arms and chest.. stack that shit

^yeah boy let's do it!

going to the gym as well and powering it through with the speed cardio and inclined cardio plus other exercises. Focusing not only on ab workout but arms and squats.

Man I feal great.. super long workout.. interval runs, lifted chest, arms, legs.. boom. now Im going to try and not consume everything in the fridge.. that may be tough.

I absolutely have to exercise, or I get really agitated, especially right now where I'm at with these paws. It makes all the difference in an hour! :D
2 miles walk and I'm good!

Heading off to the gym in a few.. intervals and lifting shoulders and back. My back is really strong ad defined from cutting and hauling all those trees and brush. I haven't lifted it at the gym in quite awhile so it will be interesting to see ware im at.

just did 40 min speed cardio as i didnt have enough time to work out since I did over time work. Will do another set of exercise tomorrow with gym bud

Status
Not open for further replies.