Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. I worked all that out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright.. heading into the gym.. have been getting a real strong back and shoulders workout with the work in the woods. Going to walk, jog, lift legs, chest, biceps, and triceps. Going to feal good soon as im kinda edgy.. CHARGE!

Yesterday was an awesome workout even if its just short and did day 15 and 17 of the challenge

@hiroki nope not married but yes im in a relationship. Hes not much into crazy workouts but im trying to slowly drag him into it. I would say i definitely am fit but not the skinny fit. I have a bigger build compared to a typical femme body. My legs are very defined as i am a cardio freak.

Yesterday was an awesome workout even if its just short and did day 15 and 17 of the challenge

@hiroki nope not married but yes im in a relationship. Hes not much into crazy workouts but im trying to slowly drag him into it. I would say i definitely am fit but not the skinny fit. I have a bigger build compared to a typical femme body. My legs are very defined as i am a cardio freak.
Lol that was a personal question for sure and I was definitely on ambien when I asked you that it makes me really silly but I'm glad you answered. I need to stop taking ambien because I just stay up when I take it and start all these 'interesting' convo's on facebook and various forums lol. Meditation helps me fall asleep it just takes a little more effort than popping a pill lol. Also today I'm biking 40 miles which I usually don't prefer that far of a ride but it seems I will be riding way out to a rural area for some mushrooms. I was just offered some which is great because now I don't have to order any 4-aco-dmt for my self administered therapy sessions to shed some light on a drinking and marijuana habit that has been resurfacing.

Last edited:
I am also into meditation but recently have been into hot yoga. Planning to go again on yoga binge sessions next month but it depends on my finances lol. It's quite expensive to get memberships. Had to pay about 200 bucks a month yikes!

I am also into meditation but recently have been into hot yoga. Planning to go again on yoga binge sessions next month but it depends on my finances lol. It's quite expensive to get memberships. Had to pay about 200 bucks a month yikes!

That's really expensive. I have a friend in San Francisco where things are really expensive like that but they also make more money so I guess depending on where you live it may not be overpriced, but where I'm from that's overpriced lol.

Yesterday, walked a few laps around the park in the sun. Also (embarrassing lol?) alternated between "raise the roof" arm movements, arm-circles, and the opposite of raise-the-roof where you kind of push down. All while breathing.
I actually feel it today.

All of the exercise I get now is through my grandson. He is two and he is very busy. I have him with me a good ten hours a day and we don't stop.
The weather was very hot for a while there, and we swam every day.
He likes trash trucks so we walk through the neighborhood every trash truck day watching the trash trucks work.

I also incorporate my own routine into our day so we do yoga together.
We also have crawling, running and jumping on one foot races.
He loves the Wiggles so we dance to their shows half an hour a day.

Thanks to him, I'm sleeping well, eating better, and feel healthier than I deserve to feel.

I have found that having the natural joy of a two year old in my life again has lifted my heart like nothing else could.

ugly, I am so glad that you have that little guy! And good to hear your voice again!<3

That's really expensive. I have a friend in San Francisco where things are really expensive like that but they also make more money so I guess depending on where you live it may not be overpriced, but where I'm from that's overpriced lol.

yeah omg i wont be wasting so much money anymore. I mean it's a positive thing but still there are more important bills to pay than that.

Did a full cardio blast and then day 18 and 19 of the 30 day challenge!

Going out for a few hours of hauling logs, trees, and brush. Pretty strong all body workout.

Just did three hours or the buckthorn wars and now im slipping off to the gym to lift arms, legs, chest. Im going to really start ramping up my routine again.

I did half an hour cardio today and yesterday was the challenge. My body hurts as the challenges get more intense. I think I should give it a rest tomorrow but you never know I might do more since I have a workout addiction.

I haven't worked out much this week, I mean I've been having lots of sex though so that's a good workout, and hiking and stuff. She's leaving for a couple of months on the 2nd so I'll get back into the swing then. But between my cat having medical issues and wanting to stay in bed in the morning when I have my lady friend over, I haven't had time to go to the gym much. I did yesterday though. But like I think only twice in the past 7 days.

my arms and legs hurt wow. I guess I did an awesome job yesterday with the workout. Rest today and back tomorrow for another intense session.

I crushed it today.. three hours of buckthorn wars.. two hours of hauling and stacking logs.. very substantial five hour varied and full body workout.. I feal superb:), woke up feeling sore from the lift yesterday and thats a distant memory.. Have log splitting, and a stump removal on deck for tomorow, along with lifting legs and biceps.

note to self: really need to follow more the current Xor approach and get my exercise fucking instead.

^lol!!!!

Did a two hour cardio plus day 23 and 25 of 30 day fitness challenge lead by Perpetual Indulgence. Love that woman and I thank her for inspiring us women to work out and push ourselves to the limit!

I agree, I joined a gym, and being sober only 24 days now and still suffering from PAWS, it help ease the muscle issues I'm dealing with. My first day there I did elliptical training. Now this might sound pathetic, but I did 7 1/2 minutes, then I had to stop do to my heart rate being over 200.

The way I see this is a victory, no activity for 7 years, so I lasted for about a minute per year. Im going back today and I'm striving for 10 minutes. Then progress from there.

Im also going to try piyo, never thought I would say that, but I think for the mental aspect it could be healthy. I just hope I dont look like an idiot. Fuck it though, this is my life and could careless what other's think.

If I can get back to around 165-175lbs, I think I'll be happy. I'm at 210 now so I have a ways to go. Not sure if this was mentioned here yet, I didn't read all 36 pages, but im also psyched that I enrolled into my insurance wellness program. It will pay fir my gym membership for the entire year sans 30$, with 120 visits in a year period. Thats ten a month, if I can't do that then im just lazy. I encourage people to look into that as money is tight for most.

Thanks Again All,

Bob

Take it slow and you will be in shape in no time.. when I started back I could not even jog for five minutes.. lol

Rest day for me and the only thing i will be lifting is plates of food today.

Last edited:
rest day for me too. Tomorrow will be another powerful workout for sure and I am very excited. I think what's important for me now is to be healthy. I was getting really obsessed with how I would look and it is not healthy anymore. What matters at the end of the day is that I am healthy and I feel good.

Alright three hours of clearing trees a d brush and then going to head off to the gym when it starts to rain this afternoon, to lift legs chest and arms... going to lift hard today:)

Status
Not open for further replies.