• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Excruciating coke crash

Stringer_Bell

Bluelighter
I've been using coke for a couple of days and am now having the worst crash of my life. Feeling suicidal and freaking out (I'm not going to kill myself though).

I would be so grateful for some support. I don't know if I can ask for that here. I'm completely alone in it as I hide drug use from my wonderful gf who deserves so much better than me.

Is it normal to feel this bad? I mean to the point where it feels like being in hell?

Also I have some oxycodone. If I have no dopamine left in my brain, will the oxy still 'work'?

Hope you are feeling better.
I stopped doing coke for 8 years and did it after 8 years and had the worst come down of my life. it sounds like what you are describing.
I would take the oxy if i were you because maybe it will help you mellow out and sleep a bit.

anyways i've been there, it was literally up in the top 3 worst days of my life.
if you cant get a benzo into you, id try the oxy. ( not both together) if you dont wanna try the oxy maybe have a few beers.

I had to wait it out and it ended with my chugging a glass of vodka in order to pass out cuz i couldnt sleep.

it will pass. it wont last forever.
maybe make sure you have some xanax or valium on hand in the future if you plan to do this again.

Thank you so much withlove. I'm freaking out at how bad I feel and the worry that I'm going to feel like this for a good few days. It's absolute hell and am dreading the next few days. You're right I just have to keep in mind that it won't last forever.

Thank you so much withlove. I'm freaking out at how bad I feel and the worry that I'm going to feel like this for a good few days. It's absolute hell and am dreading the next few days. You're right I just have to keep in mind that it won't last forever.

By the way did you quit using coke?

I know how you feel man, blow really does have the worst crashes. As someone said, it won't last forever, you'll wake up tomorrow feeling better with a little stim hangover. If you have any experience with oxy, i say take your regular dose you'd take. Or a few shots of alcohol or a benzo. Not together. Hope you feel better and fall asleep soon.

Thanks pbuilder. I really appreciate your post. I've honestly never felt worse, just horrific. But it's my own stupid fault so I also feel guilty and worthless.

I'm going to get treatment. The drug thing is really screwing my life up.

Thanks pbuilder. I really appreciate your post. I've honestly never felt worse, just horrific. But it's my own stupid fault so I also feel guilty and worthless.

I'm going to get treatment. The drug thing is really screwing my life up.

Don't be too hard on yourself, most of us on this forum have been in your situation many times. It's more the coke crash that is making you feel worthless then anything else and it will pass. Coke is a very insidious drug, I remember having terrible crashes and telling myself I would never do it again and then 3 days later thinking about the high again and forgetting the low and then picking it up again. Coke really sucks >.>.

If you feel that drugs are interfering with important things in your life, treatment is always a great option, it can be hard or near impossible to get sober alone without a proper support system and the correct knowledge and tools to have at your disposal to keep from relapsing.

Yes its quite normal to feel like shit on the comedown, especially after a couple day binge. And yes, take the oxy! Opiates are the cure for coke comedowns, so much so that I won't even do coke, unless I have a stash of opiates to take for the comedown.

- SS373dOH Soul

Don't be too hard on yourself, most of us on this forum have been in your situation many times. It's more the coke crash that is making you feel worthless then anything else and it will pass. Coke is a very insidious drug, I remember having terrible crashes and telling myself I would never do it again and then 3 days later thinking about the high again and forgetting the low and then picking it up again. Coke really sucks >.>.

If you feel that drugs are interfering with important things in your life, treatment is always a great option, it can be hard or near impossible to get sober alone without a proper support system and the correct knowledge and tools to have at your disposal to keep from relapsing.

Thanks man, it's always the same. Use it. Get terrible comedown. Swear never again. Recover over the next week. Do it again.

Did you try taking the oxy yet? I'm telling you opiates will level you out right quick, when on a coke crash.

- SS373dOH Soul

Did you try taking the oxy yet? I'm telling you opiates will level you out right quick, when on a coke crash.

- SS373dOH Soul

Thanks man. Yeah I just did and it's helping.

I still have some coke left and am still doing it even though I should put it away or throw it away.

Ooh ya, don't do anymore, save it.. or don't take your opiates until your coke is gone. You don't want to be stuck with a coke comedown and no opiates!

- Hopeless 7nos

I always make that mistake! I'll be away to strung out on the blow, then I'll do some opiates and level out, then I'm like "oh now I can do more blow!" And I go through that vicious cycle until I run out of both.. lol so I know its easier said then done, but you really don't want to be coming down without your oxys!

- SS373dOH Soul

I always make that mistake! I'll be away to strung out on the blow, then I'll do some opiates and level out, then I'm like "oh now I can do more blow!" And I go through that vicious cycle until I run out of both.. lol so I know its easier said then done, but you really don't want to be coming down without your oxys!

- SS373dOH Soul

That's exactly what I've done. Took 30mg oxy 3 hours ago. Felt better. Did more blow. Now no more oxy and anxiety is horrendous. I have xanax but i can't take it right?

Ooh ya, don't do anymore, save it.. or don't take your opiates until your coke is gone. You don't want to be stuck with a coke comedown and no opiates!

- Hopeless 7nos

Yes. That's what Coke does to you. Be careful of that vicious cycle, it can easily take you years to realize it's no longer that binge you referred. You've seem what it does, I would just suggest you'd take benzos instead of Oxy.
Good luck!

Lol yeah that's the cycle most people go through, just remember, the coke will make it seem like the oxy isnt working as well as it normally does. Nah, you should be okay taking the xanax, just make sure not to take it until your absolutely sure you're done doing the coke.
Benzos are the 2nd best thing for a coke comedown, right behind opiates.

- Hopeless 7nos

Yes. That's what Coke does to you. Be careful of that vicious cycle, it can easily take you years to realize it's no longer that binge you referred. You've seem what it does, I would just suggest you'd take benzos instead of Oxy.
Good luck!

I really really never want to do coke again.

Right now my anxiety is just crazy. It's hell. I'm debating whether i can take some xanax given that i took 30mg of Oxy a few hours ago. I know that generally mixing benzos and oxy is a terrible idea but i'm incredibly anxious.

It's a bad idea. You made it worse by taking oxy then adding more cocaine. .5mg probably wouldn't kill you but this might the one...

I know. I've been incredibly stupid. I took some Xanax as anxiety was unbearable. Don't know if i should go to hospital.

You're fine to take your xanax.. just make sure you swallow it and don't snort it. Snorting xanax is ineffective to begin with, but it is even more now that your membranes in your nose are clogged with coke! Whenever I get anxiety on coke, or feel like I did too much, I take a hot shower. It takes my mind off of it and relaxes me, so I would swallow 2mg of the xanax, then take a nice hot shower and wait for the xanax to kick in.

- Hopeless Soul