• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ever talk to aliens ?

Two different "entities" in one night, I really wasnt head on into believeing anything trying to remain skeptical,

I eat a meager dose (comparatively) of psilocybe mushrooms, (2.5 grams at best) and was meditating out at the my cabin when listening to my inner dialouge for an hour or so I hear this great male... elder...

"do you want to take a trip into your suconsious?"....

i paused....

"yes...!"

for the next 4 hours I was wandering my cabin town and each area was symbolic of an era of time that I had experienced in the previous year, and it told me of my actions effects part by part until I came to the park gateway , also matching the time the time that it was currently... like i was re-experiencing the last year so finally it caught up to the NOW and i just... cried... cried for everything I was holding in and all the sadness I had felt that year after losing a girlfriend. I was being very anal and holding it all in.

a large whole bodied... echoing voice led me through the trip I coulkd hear his breathing, his suprise.... im not claiming to know much about it but ... well there was a second

I would just say these ones were different, as i was lying in bed trying to sleep from that night I heard two voices.... very digital in nature chattering back and forth with different ululating bleep da loodiboodiboops

there were at least two discussing about me... i could only derive context but not content

i was somewhat anxious at this point and felt lime I was getting deeper into the nature of reality, but it scared me deeply because it felt very digital! my vision was more fractal than normal. i... hologram...? god anything similar out there?

One time after I ate two ten strips of LSD and i talked to aliens

They pulled me from the ground and lifted me through the clouds ~

This happened to me too once except I was on 3 pills of mdma, 100 mg ketamine and some pot. 2 of the pills may have had some hallucinogens in them because everytime I took them I had visuals. This night was intense though, aliens picked me up and flew me around my neighborhood, I talked to one of them, and I saw trees turn into friendly creatures. It was an amazing experience. I have never had anything come close to that night in 10 years of drug use with many different combinations. I have interacted with aliens on DMT before, but that is a pretty common thing according to many people.

Uhhh depending on the account some annunaki are reptilian. What about greys?

I've read stuff about both being from Nibiru and other stuff like the stuff Credo Mutwa and David Icke write saying that Reptilians are from another dimension.

Last edited:
I've read stuff abou both being from Nibiru and other stuff like the stuff Credo Mutwa and David Icke write saying that Reptilians are from another dimension.

ahhh yea gotta love david icke. THeres alot of different view points among different ppl

I remember a friend said he and his friend saw a dwarf or a gnome while on shrooms in multiple places that they went outside tripping and it wasn't a lawn gnome or anything since they were in the middle of nowhere in the woods, but they were tripping hard on shrooms so they just said it was the drugs.

I'm not sure

Have I spoken with aliens ? A decent amount of psilocybin (5 - 6 dried grams) often means a full blown sci-fi scenario complete with abductions, psychic examinations, shadowy humanoïds (but that odd surfer in shorts.. who let him in ?). So this is the brain chemistry ball. These are the tryptamine starting blocks, or pit stops. The initial rush is on, & after the wispy glitter, after the fairground acceleration to the heart of the saucer..., with all those liquids pumping through what must have been conceived by the NASA. Spiked & ever morphing tubes. A drilling in the brain box. Something feminine & in your face. And it's all laid on by the mushroom just to make us feel at home. So, get loaded & let there be laughter – for is this not a party of some sort? Let there be wondrous art. Let being be... & sometimes, the mushroom will converse with you. Maybe it'll inform you that your ongoing education depends on how you clean up your act. It will only deal gently with ethical people. It's your call. You can turn your attention to stuff you've never dreamed of. You can talk the strange talk & juggle weird data. I wish you the best of luck with it. I know it's not an easy job & one that doesn't pay, but.... someone has to do it. Right ? And it might as well be you. Lets face it, some of us were never much good at anything else, so we might as well give it a go. If it feels right........... Only if it feels right. This is where your alienation starts. Remember........ you are not alone. The mushroom is symbiotic. It is In the house & taking care of business. The mushroom is much stranger than an alien.
I'll be back on the subject of Anadenanthera entities. And what about the swarming dead in Salvia/faerie land ?