• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ever talk to aliens ?

oh shit...
now I'm reminded of that movie with that owl and the creepy eyes...
it's not a regular owl
what a trip killer that would be

The Fourth Sign! That was the movie.

I haven't spoken to "aliens" but I've danced quite a few jigs with elves and elemental-spirits, both on drugs and sober.

What was that like?

I think that's happened to a friend of mine since he told me about experiencing entities or about them and AFAIK since we've talked about our past drug use/experiences he's never taken LSD, mushrooms, or DMT, and has only smoked herb a few times and taken MDMA a few times.

voices and beings spoke to me and guided me through trips

it felt like telepathy ~

I've had telepathy while on 2g of shrooms and my friend was on 1.5g and we had it then.

I've had it sober too but I've never heard voices.

How were you guided through the trip/experience?

I have friends who have taken Ayahuasca legally in ceremonies in South American countries where it's part of the spirituality/religion of people there and they described insect, jaguar, and bird like entities during the experience with the shaman/Ayahauascero.

On about .3g of 20x Salvia, An entity unzipped me from this dimension, then told me it was time to go back and zipped me back up. And the intense body pressure salvia can give you made me really feel like I was being unzipped.

How were you guided through the trip/experience?

It was if the inner voice in side of me was no longer me anymore. It was something else and it sure wasnt human. Only saw it for a few moments before the being entered into my mind and began working its magic. It brought me into orbit around the earth and told me the " true " creation story as we circled around the planet. I try so hard to remember all the things that were said to me but i dont think they were speaking in a language that cant be spoken by a person. And thats the reason why i have a hard time integrating it.

I'd like to go back their again , bring back more pieces

~

Last edited:
On DMT i often feel as if they are communicating with me.
I dont recall actually ever having said anything back.
Usually i just lay there an absorb the information being relayed into me.

On DMT i often feel as if they are communicating with me.
I dont recall actually ever having said anything back.
Usually i just lay there an absorb the information being relayed into me.
Agreed there. I have not actually met an alien and had a conversation...but whenever I smoke DMT, I feel as if there is an entity behind it that is relaying information to me. I've only actually broken through a handful of times... When I do a lowish dose (~20mg) after a long time of no deem, it seems she says, "Where have you been? I have missed you." Almost like telling me to do more.

When i go to the K hole on acid i always meet cool extraterrestials that smokes a shit load of hash and play darkpsy...

I feel entities or presence in objects. So if friend is handling a piece of food I am scared that he will disrespect it ... I said eat it or put it down, don't play with it with mad face...

Also some faces appearing on objects, making emotions to me.

I guess I will meet aliens some day.

Nah none at least if I have they were well disguised.

Anyway Alien Meeters & Greeters what do these aliens tell you that is of value ?

Anyway Alien Meeters & Greeters what do these aliens tell you that is of value ?

kinda of opened my eyes to the bigger picture

helped me cast away religious beliefs even further than before

they told me that human kind was an experiment , and they want to see what we do with ourselves

^ You believe these to be external beings and not manifestations of a part of your own or a collective subconscious?

If I'm remembering correctly, all of my experiences with entities have been facilitated by Psilocybe cubensis or Salvia divinorum. I've never had entity contact on anything like DMT (not yet at least?), 2C-E, 4-AcO-DMT, ketamine, LSD, etc.

I first met an entity once on a 1/4oz of cubensis. It looked like a constantly shapeshifting mountain made of all kinds of organic forms, like vines, plankton, eyes, people and mushrooms (of course), just standing there in my darkened bedroom transmitting all this nearly indecipherable information to me. Somehow it was very alien but also felt so very familiar, like remembering a part of me that I'd forgotten even existed. The entity felt like an embodiment of "the void," and by virtue of this just being in its presence caused me to experience something like what I imagine death is like.

On my last trip with P. cubensis (almost a year ago) I'd eaten an eighth at a particularly stressful time in my life where I felt overwhelmed and depressed by my circumstances. I was looking for some direction and needless to say I got it but it was by no means pleasant. Coming up I experienced an extremely disproportionate amplification of my everyday thought processes, which were quite neurotic at the time. About an hour after ingestion I was visited by two "minor" entities with a another, greater one some distance behind them observing and guiding what they were doing. And what they did was abduct me in the classic alien sense, in that I was being sucked into some fractal/between dimension and they were probing my chest/abdomen by sticking their arms in and feeling around, which was incredibly painful. Opening my eyes and pacing around brought me back to Earth somewhat but I still couldn't really think straight until T+8:00. I was left with the message that I had to change my living/work situations or I would go insane. I'm very grateful for the experience now but at the time it was very difficult to integrate, probably because of how blunt and direct they were with me.

With Salvia I've only felt a vague female presence in the background (or perhaps she was the background?) but encountered more explicitly some "minor" entities that were somehow working on behalf of her. The most vivid recollection I have of them is lying on my bed after smoking a good sized bowl of 5x and seeing a portal open in the fabric of reality just above my head. These entities appeared in the portal and caused the top of my head to open up, and were beckoning me to leave my body and go up there with them. I was almost there but then the trip started to fade after what felt like only 5 minutes but in actuality it had been about a half-hour.

BTW I'm using "entities" and "aliens" interchangeably here. And I tend to keep an agnostic attitude when interacting with these intelligences, i.e. whether they're coming from inside or outside of me is irrelevant and trying to figure it out just confuses things. They appear real enough at the time and more often than not have something important to say, so I just listen and separate the wheat from the chaff afterward.

Edit: I'd really like Propyl Power to weigh in here as he's said things about plant/chemical allies that I think could add to this thread.

Last edited:
^ You believe these to be external beings and not manifestations of a part of your own or a collective subconscious?

it was the drugs allowing me to project my thoughts somehow , and be emerged in them

it was very convincing , but i know i didnt really leave that grassy stretch of lawn

I have experienced many entities on DMT, but they either talk in a foreign language or in telepathy and it's very hard to recall the whole thing as its extremely overwhelming when you come back to reality.

On LSD I havn't exactly seen aliens but I am positive that the voices and telepathic communications / connections I have are not human and it seems to real to be part of the trip. I truly believe it is a way to connect with something but it could just be like a ouija board for your mind.

Ouija board's are another thing that I have used and it is honestly not bullshit. I have made one myself and used it alone and have made contact with spirits. One of my wiccan Ex girlfriends advised that I stop using them though as it can be dangerous without knowing the proper knowledge or having an experienced person with me.

Telepathic communication seems perfectly fine with me - DMT seems to cause it pretty frequently - just I never associate a distinct entity ( or type of entity) with telepathic communication - it's more like it's just the whole universe <3 communicating with me. I think it more likely that it's the deep subconscious some of which we may well share with one another to varying degrees.
However I really don't know that's just my take on it.

Ive heard of the Anunnaki and also of the breed of reptile/man hybrid. They're found throughout history in many different cultures and religions. The main "gods" or "aliens" are like reptiles, but i guess they are compassionate and nice. They like good things. Then there is the hybrid of them, which is mixed with man and looks like some sort of martian, probably the one we've all seen throughout television a hundred times. Im not sure, but I think I heard that they were the "bad" or evil ones. Please correct me if im wrong. im only going off how I remember it.

Its also very strange, I remember last trip on about 800 mics. It appeared that I was being operated on, or healed by "aliens" from within my own body and soul. I was thinking at the time that the beings were able to project themselves within me through their higher intelligence and psychic powers.

I think an alien is pretty much anything foreign of this planet, which is pretty much anything from higher intelligence and gods, to some sort of martian. So by asking me if I talk to aliens would be like asking me if I talk to god, sentient beings, and other entities, then yes. (usually on about 5g of mushies)

Oh yeah, and I also think that aliens and UFOs are there to inject mystery into our society by defying our modern sciences, or something like that :D

The DMT beings communicate with me telepathically.
on mushrooms I remember an experience where everytime I closed my eyes there were a sort of androgynous white teletubby like beings, haha they were cute...

On acid and nitrous I also remember hallucinating about a super-being, it had no gender but made me curiously horny nonetheless.