• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ever feel like life is one great big psychedelic experience?

Ever feel like life is one great big psychedelic experience?

• Yes

Votes: 180 76.6%
  • No

Votes: 55 23.4%

• Total voters
Seems more like a cosmic joke on me that everyone but me is in on

i always feel like life is a big mind manifesting experience. cuz realy psychedelic expereince, or drug experience in the mind, is, in a way, like reality to a super extent, one where we are more aware. the psychedelic expereince is life in its fullest, what its fullest is depends on your set and setting, which seems right, because it is what you are thinking and your suroundings--life.
life IS one big psychedelic expereince, if you want to put it that way.

Life is all about perception. Tripping is just another way of perceiving that which we call reality. Reality is so arbitrary. I bet if you could spend a day in someone else's mind you would feel odd, maybe even like you were tripping. There really isn't anything THAT special about tripping. I love psychadelic drugs and the strange thoughts that they bring me but drugs are just a different route to the same path people have been traveling for thousands of years, with and without drugs. Drugs to me are just a key that will grant you access to parts of the mind that were unaccessible before. The same doors can be unlocked through meditation etc but I know it is much harder to learn meditation that it is to put some paper under your tongue. I am forever grateful for psychadelics because they have taught me things about life that I would have otherwise been oblivious to. Life is a trip.

My schizophrenic mate once laughed out loud to me when I showed him the flower of life, and a simple Mandelbrot fractal, which some people called the simple fractal of life. He laughed out loud, and said HAHAHAH SO LIFE IS JUST ONE BIG CUNT I KNEW IT..

He has now since killed himself :(

I see...
Sure life is a "trip.", in the simple sense that it is a series of accidental and often god-like experiences...and that it travels from one point to another, of course
but in the psychedelic sense, I think though acid and such does reveal the "true" nature of reality, that reality is constantly changing - so sober reality is simply a part of the overall "trip" that is life, which is more far-reaching than a 12 hour experience - but, life does follow the same pattern as a psychedelic experience, but in a more wide frequency or something
all this trick-talk makes me feel trippy!

I think that the extremes of the emotional spectrum feel psychedelic, i also feel that those are the most important times and you should grasp them and learn from them, just as you should with psychedelics.

p.s. been browsing this board for a while but just got my account to work, hi everybody

Welcome to the community then! :)

Now to prove you're one of us, your first task is to be the first to try a new as-of-yet untried psychedelic. ;)

Watch 'The truman show" its a great movie... a qoute from it is " we accept the reality with which we are presented"... yeh, for all we know, our lives could be another 'beings' T.V series....

oh we have such open minded perspectives haha

ever feel like life is a great big psychedelic expereinc?

i ask:
ever feel like psychedelia is one little life expereince?

man, i was hoping someone else's head felt as fucked up as mine, lol.

in the mind-bending, spiritual, crazy epiphany kind of way...... yeah.
in the flashing colors, everything is all wavy/shifty, god im tripping my nutz off kinda way..... of course not.

i am not able to realize things and do things i used to THINK i could only do while trippin/rollin

It's all just energy, it's all relevant. Life is ultimately the greatest trip, and it never ends. You just have to enjoy your ride all the way through, and make it exactly how you want it. The universe is as your mind creates it. :D

Lick it before it melts.

Swallow before your tongue gets a sugar blister. :p

My last words, "I loved every damn second."

Who's with me in that this thread should be called "Ever feel like life is one great big DREAM?" instead.

who thinks it is really that crazy to believe that maybe when we die, we really just wake up.

Xorkoth said:
You know, if you stayed in the psychedelic state for long enough, it would just seem regular, too.

Life is so immensely bizarre and beautiful, really. People need to take their lives a lot less seriously and just learn to enjoy the moment and experience pure being at all times.

Salvia makes me feel that world I return to after my trip, is the actual hallucination. The Salvia world feels so....real. When I come back from that space, I always get a bit confused, thinking why have I been taken here (reality). I lose all of my ego in that other place.

Odd.

There is much to be learned from things such as LSD, shrooms, and salvia....they can be teachers....entertainers....ego killers....

It's a sad thing that more people cannot just open the mind a bit and try one of these so they KNOW what they are about. There's alot of politicians that need a good mind trip to make them get their head out of their assholes.

ethereality said:
Who's with me in that this thread should be called "Ever feel like life is one great big DREAM?" instead.

who thinks it is really that crazy to believe that maybe when we die, we really just wake up.

I read a collection of short stories by Julian Barnes called A History of the World in 10 1/2 Chapters where that was the plot of one of the stories.

i am not able to realize things and do things i used to THINK i could only do while trippin/rollin

Defintely need drugs to understand this one :)

Well, sometimes I get the feeling it's all just a big dream, It doesn't seem real. Also sometimes it seems pointless sense were all going to die anyways, although I'm not into religion, I'm just saying, it seems as if it is sometimes. Although it's not a reason to stop living, just pointing it out. peace.