European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EU Referendum Discussion: Well That Worked Out Well Didn't It

Brexit, should we stay or should we go?

• Total voters
Would that be the Welsh accent or a Welsh accent? Cos there are lots ;)
Well, they were speaking Welsh to each other, and I was like wtf are these chicks on about

And then I chatted to them and could understand, because it changed to normal English

The music was quite loud, as well, which was a massive spanner in the works

I wanna take acid and listen to Welsh, I'd probs giggle myself senseless :)

And the amount of money these 9.1 million are taking out of the British economy is still fuck-all, compared to the damage The Rich are doing. Driving up the cost of a home and forcing those of us lucky enough to have jobs (someone once told me I was not working class, because I had a job) to work twice as hard, till we drop, doing the job of someone who was made redundant in order for one of the directors to afford a new set of tyres.

Maybe... But the rich argument is still, totally redundant, regards to the topic of the EU referendum. REMAINING IN is not going to rid the world of rich people.

Your argument therefore, appears to be saying, because the rich are such a problem... immigration is therefore no problem at all. Madness.

Wasn't immigration the key topic for 98% of voters in the EU vote??? and you're suggesting it's no problem at all!?

Its funny how sometimes we are this Great Mighty Nation who doesn't need the EU and can function on our own, and others we are some weak timid nation that can't handle a bunch of Poles coming here and forming buisnesses.

"A bunch of Poles"?

What about the Latvians? And the Lithuanians? As well as the French, Italian and Bulgarian!?

And the Romanians? As well as the Turkish, alongside the already prominent Pakistan and Thai, Chinese and Indian.

...All looking to take out money for their home nations, at the expense of our local economies.

You can keep adding nations to this equation. Fact is, we're getting raped for our £, whch is significantly stonger than most other countries currency and previous goverments haven't done much about it. No wonder so many people want change and immigration has been such a forefront topic.

Last edited:
^^ Those pounds being sent "home" would have a negligible effect on the economy.

Another interesting turn of events with Scottish MP asking Parliament for another independence vote to be allowed.

Raasy showing off his fine Christian values of tolerance and love. You should shave your head and get some cherry docs and white laces to go with them...

Hey man, let's not rag on cherry docs (you can keep the white laces though)

Raasy showing off his fine Christian values of tolerance and love. You should shave your head and get some cherry docs and white laces to go with them...

12 hole of course, with drainpipe Jean legs rolled up to show them off, and a pair of braces :)

They don't make 12 hole.

14 hole, yes. %)

Ah. Sorry. I never went above 10 myself =D

Stopped buying them when they stopped making them in England. Well, ya gotta have that label with 'Made in England' on aintcha?

I switched to Solovair. Made in the same factory as the UK doc martens used to be.
The non-UK made DMs are total rubbish.

My (black 10 hole) docs are UK made and 25 years old and in near mint condition

Its funny how sometimes we are this Great Mighty Nation who doesn't need the EU and can function on our own, and others we are some weak timid nation that can't handle a bunch of Poles coming here and forming businesses.

There have indeed been some considerable problems related to immigration. The vast majority of which would never be a problem if it wasn't for morons like yourself, Rarse. Show me an immigrant-related issue and I'll show you a non-issue if folk like you shut up whinging and looked one helluva lot harder at your weak-arse selves in the mirror more often.

The best part for me was sitting with proper career criminals, as they complained about immigrants taking jobs. I was like, yeah fucking immigrants coming over here stealing your lucrative armed robbery opportunities..

5znofn.jpg

All I've got to add to all of the above, really ;)

But will most definitely be returning at some point soon, when I don't have to be up in 6 hours for work, to learn oh SO much more from Rarse about how, with my BA completed - in the UK - by the time I was 20, my MA coming to an end at 22, my having married an Englishman (Remainer, of course 8)) and my having just landed the job of my dreams in London, and yes, all the while paying taxes...Rarse I can't wait for you to teach me how selfish I've been and how much better off your beloved country would be without my disgusting French presence amongst it. =D

I'll respond to your post, but please stop calling me Rarse its a really horrible name!!

*awaiting rarsebandit's response to an honest to goodness eu migrant who not only t'k 'r jobs but also one of our more eligible bachelors*

In more personal news, my sister-in-law turned up at my mother's house in tears last week petrified she will be deported come April when her visa is up for renewal. Been married to my British (so very British he's ginger) brother for a few years now. Both always been in work and very comfortably off as a result of her business. Yet far from inconceivable she will be deported in a few weeks. Care to justify that too, Rarsedrippings?

I'll respond to your post, but please stop calling me Rarse its a really horrible name!!

Your wish is my command, Rarsehole :D

*awaiting rarsebandit's response to an honest to goodness eu migrant who not only t'k 'r jobs but also one of our more eligible bachelors*

In more personal news, my sister-in-law turned up at my mother's house in tears last week petrified she will be deported come April when her visa is up for renewal. Been married to my British (so very British he's ginger) brother for a few years now. Both always been in work and very comfortably off as a result of her business. Yet far from inconceivable she will be deported in a few weeks. Care to justify that too, Rarsedrippings?

She's not British herself though, so OBVIOUSLY, Shambles, she doesn't deserve anything...much like myself in fact, as an EU citizen who has *gasp* inter-married with an English man and had no real intention of ever leaving London (let me remind you, Rarsehole, that that intention would have seen me paying taxes to your government), but is now being threatened with deportation. And largely due to that both my ENGLISH husband and myself are now planning a move to Australia asap. Yes, your country will be so, sooo much better off without us dirty immigrants boosting your country's economy.

Movement of money offshore by immigrants becomes negligible when it is compared with the amount of investment that comes with moving to and living in a particular country. There's an additional positive feedback loop through taxes and re-investment through international trading.

It's common for small minded people to whine about immigrants taking jobs and stealing their country's money, no matter the locality. It's basically what led to the Third Reich attaining the popularity they did 70-80 years ago. Sadly, this seems to be occurring worldwide, in multiple countries, everywhere except where the Third Reich originally rose to their popular idiotic form. No country is immune to naive bigots spreading rumors and misintrepreting information in whatever way they choose.

Can I get a dirty Sanchez goose step, Rarse?
article-2006584-0C64C01B00000578-894_634x569.jpg