• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Etonitazene Analogues Megathread

I'll probably check some of these out.
How is the U-47700 market nowdays? I remember U-48800 too, but that was years ago.

hey, it's obviously been a while however my stockist has Metonitazine now instead of etazine (i didnt think much of that at all). Im from the UK and am wondering what decent legs means? I see it all the time when people are describing opiates but have no idea what it means?
im going to order some for sure as i fell off my script of buprenorphine today and the local service is SO SLOW at doing ANYTHING to get you back on there. First thing i did was buy half a gram of good #3 heroin! tried to use it IM after 12h and no real effect to get hoigh on. I have a problem with my foot and m in lots of pain with it (am going to get it x rayed day after tomorrow as its been 5 weeks now and doesnt seem to be getting better. i got it run over by a ford mondeo if you know what that is)........aaaaaaanyway, im sick of the pain so am ordering some opiates. I hope someone replies to such an old thread! he also has small amounts of 4-ACO-DMT so im gonna pop on that too. The main reason is to get some diclazepam powder toi dilute into PG fpor volumetric dosing to get off the benzos.....again.
I did a search for what 4-aco-DMT dissolved in and it just suggests ethanol, which you cant buy in a higher proof than vodka in this country without a licence..... not as far as iv found anyway.
Regards
RR

I'll probably check some of these out.
How is the U-47700 market nowdays? I remember U-48800 too, but that was years ago.
U-47700 is pretty much all gone these days and there aren't any other decent analogues from the U-series available, at least currently. If someone tries to sell you U-47700, it's a big sign of a scam

Decent duration (legs-> duration).
Thanks for that. Been wondering for ages. Received a small sample of this when I ordered from a DNM alongside my benzos. Iv asked this guy for a free sample of this for a LONG time and he has never added, however, he has now added NDD guaranteed and signed for UK to UK postage so obviously as I was buying two items I told him to put it in 1 postal bag and use the extra £13 to add some metonitazine. Havnt weighed it but I will (with gloves and a mask)
Two questions I have....
1. What is this chess relationship with buprenorphine? - not that iv taken any for a few days - Thursday morning I think...obviously iv been using another opiate since - H. Also I would say I have a mid to high tolerance, I need 8mg of 'Espranor' brand bup, which I understand has a more pure salt of buprenorphine in than subutex or generic bup, therefore, it means u need less. They don't tend to go above 8mg on espanol and for the first week of switch over you will feel a bit ill and extra doses of espanol makes NO difference so I do believe that. Does metonitazene have a high enough binding affinity to the opiate receptors to overthrow the bup blocking them?
2. Does this show up on a typical drug screen? Does it show up as coming under morphine, heroin, methadone , buprenorphine or the best for me really none of these lol - from what I understand ifts a bit like the synthetic RC cannabiboids in terms of not showing up on drug screens for cannabis....

If I think of any more questions I'll ask.

Oh! I remember now!!
3. Does this chemical dissolve in water if I wanted to use volumetric dosing for snorting?
Also does it dissolve in PG or VG so I can make a vape juice out of it and use it as an e-liquid. I would imagine that is FAR safer than the first option as if you make it weak and it blacks you out you can't take more into your lungs so you just pass out before being able to take waaay too much.
I'd love to make a vape juice from this stuff tbh

Last edited:
In BC, in so called Canada we have had a new novel opioid (synthetic opioid) show up in drugs that have been brought in for testing. Metonitazene is apparently only 10 times the potency of Morphine if taken orally but if injected its 100 times the potency of morphine.
As someone who dosnt use opioids am trying to understand why people are creating these synthetic opioids?
How do they get into drug supply if its only ment to be a research chemical per say?

And if you injected Metonitazene would that person with little to no tolerance would likely OD but what if someone is an opioid user would they have a Tolerance to this opioid?

I'm so glad you posted this actually!

In NYC I SWEAR there is a new fent-like substance becoming commonplace. It is euphoric as hell and lasts a tiny bit longer than fentynal. I know no one will believe me... I'm just a drug addict on the internet lol... but I know things are brewing out there and floating around in the opiate realm that we will discover and adjust to. Some will be incredibly sought out by addicts (as fent already is).

However, I am certain at least with myself that there are new synthetic opioids happening that we have yet to discover on a public scale. So keep your eyes posted people... the fake-fent from nyc I became addicted to over oxy-percocet even... it was incredible and of course with the worst withdrawal EVER. Its in the past lol.

Thanks for that. Been wondering for ages. Received a small sample of this when I ordered from a DNM alongside my benzos. Iv asked this guy for a free sample of this for a LONG time and he has never added, however, he has now added NDD guaranteed and signed for UK to UK postage so obviously as I was buying two items I told him to put it in 1 postal bag and use the extra £13 to add some metonitazine. Havnt weighed it but I will (with gloves and a mask)
Two questions I have....
1. What is this chess relationship with buprenorphine? - not that iv taken any for a few days - Thursday morning I think...obviously iv been using another opiate since - H. Also I would say I have a mid to high tolerance, I need 8mg of 'Espranor' brand bup, which I understand has a more pure salt of buprenorphine in than subutex or generic bup, therefore, it means u need less. They don't tend to go above 8mg on espanol and for the first week of switch over you will feel a bit ill and extra doses of espanol makes NO difference so I do believe that. Does metonitazene have a high enough binding affinity to the opiate receptors to overthrow the bup blocking them?
2. Does this show up on a typical drug screen? Does it show up as coming under morphine, heroin, methadone , buprenorphine or the best for me really none of these lol - from what I understand ifts a bit like the synthetic RC cannabiboids in terms of not showing up on drug screens for cannabis....

If I think of any more questions I'll ask.

Oh! I remember now!!
3. Does this chemical dissolve in water if I wanted to use volumetric dosing for snorting?
Also does it dissolve in PG or VG so I can make a vape juice out of it and use it as an e-liquid. I would imagine that is FAR safer than the first option as if you make it weak and it blacks you out you can't take more into your lungs so you just pass out before being able to take waaay too much.
I'd love to make a vape juice from this stuff tbh
Subutex is Buprenorphine HCl. I don't believe there's a lighter salt than that, COO- is heavier than Cl- and acetate is the lightest you can go for an organic conjugate base (I'm fairly certain). If the compound was an acid Na+ could be used which is 23 g/mol while Cl- is 35.5 g/mol. But buprenorphine is more basic than acidic so it'd go for an acid to salt up with.

It's probably a different formulation, like having it encapsulated in a cyclodextrin molecular ring or something like that.

Saw these three listed on a well-known RC vendor:
  • Metodesnitazene (~ morphine strength)
  • Fluonitazene
  • Etazene
  • Etonitazepine
Of the other three potency seems to be unknown but with e.g. desnitroetonitazene being 70x morphine it's entirely possible that this stuff is out on the streets. Price isn't so high when calculating even just 10x morphine.

Any experts here know the fundamental differences between fentanyl/fent analogs and etonitazene/benzimidazole opioids?

Like differences between the effects, what each tastes like when smoked on foil, or smells like when snorted?

Hard to tell based on these elements (ie, physical properties).

You'll get much further with reagent and strip testing.

I guess what I really was wanting was to get feedback on was the taste and smell, itchiness, comparison, etc. There have been quite a few threads discussing such topics, so with the prevalence of fent, I figured there might be some folks who could say right away how the effects differ.

As both agents are so horribly potent I guess unless one or both would have an extremely strong taste and smell, you won't sense the active agents but rather the stuff they are cut with? At least with bromadol/BDPC which is in roughly the same ballpark, I tasted only the solvent it was dissolved in and not the bromadol itself. Was a lovely chem.

OP: "Just received a sample of It , this compound Is Fire! 180x , next time want to try protonitazene and metonitazene. Im a lucky guy"

Note: This is just some raw info I found recently, there is some confusion still regarding the name of the compound. Whether it is protonitazene or protonitazepyne. I will amend this info as the thread develops and more info comes in. - @deficiT

This class of opioids are incredibly dangerous and run a high risk of overdose!!!! Please avoid, and proceed with caution!!!!

INFOSHEET

From National Association of Drug Divergence Investigators:

Protonitazene is classified as a novel opioid of the benzimidazole sub-class and is structurally dissimilar from fentanyl.

Novel opioids have been reported to cause psychoactive effects similar to heroin, fentanyl, and other opioids. Novel opioids have also caused adverse events, including death, as described in the literature. Structurally similar compounds include etonitazene, metonitazene, and isotonitazene.

Protonitazene (Pronitazene, Propoxynitazene) is a new designer opioid, an analgesic in the benzimidazole class. Protonitazene, isomer of Isotonitazene, has the same effect on the body and has a similar molecular structure. Protonitazene has sedative, analgesic and euphoric effects. Like most opioids, protonitazene can be addictive

From a vendor, consider hearsay

PROTONITAZEPYNE is 80% the potency of ETONITAZEPYNE is an analgesic drug related to etonitazene, which was first reported in 1957,and has been shown to have approximately 200 times the potency of morphine by central routes of administration, but if used orally it has been shown to have approximately 20 times the potency of morphine. Its effects are similar to other opioids like fentanyl and heroin, including analgesia, euphoria, sleepiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received a sample of It , this compound Is Fire! 180x , next time want to try protonitazene and metonitazene. Im a lucky guy
there but for the grace of god go i. Your poor opioid receptors.... what's your plan for ya know, walking your way back OUT of addiction to compounds 180x more potent than existing etazene compounds? you know the guy who synthesized himself carfentanyl in utah smashed his own head in awaiting trial because of the WD right? just wondering what your end game could possibly be

Moved to OD and pasted some random data I found on the web about these compounds into the OP.

Anyone considering messing with anything like this needs to proceed with extreme caution.

Moved to OD and pasted some random data I found on the web about these compounds into the OP.

Anyone considering messing with anything like this needs to proceed with extreme caution.
EXTREME caution. like probably just don't effing do it. who would want something 180x deadlier than already deadly compounds? with no way to know the actual chemical agent/dosage etc. that is just obviously a bad idea.

EXTREME caution. like probably just don't effing do it. who would want something 180x deadlier than already deadly compounds? with no way to know the actual chemical agent/dosage etc. that is just obviously a bad idea.
Agreed, these compounds are likely super deadly.

There is no reason to even play with such things when there are far safer grey area alternatives like ODSMT or kratom.

But alas, this is what heavily prohibiting powerful, but safer opioids like oxycodone and morphine gets us. People can't get their rush so they go to fentanyl, and then way further downstream you get shit like this.

Agreed, these compounds are likely super deadly.

There is no reason to even play with such things when there are far safer grey area alternatives like ODSMT or kratom.

But alas, this is what heavily prohibiting powerful, but safer opioids like oxycodone and morphine gets us. People can't get their rush so they go to fentanyl, and then way further downstream you get shit like this.
even from a vendor perspective this is kinda scuffed. Sure you might get some real died in the wool addicts but you're going to murder so many of your users it just seems like there's a point where the race to potency is extremely counter-productive.
i also seriously doubt it improves any aspect of the percieved effects. I watch fent analogue users every day in SF. at no point do they look "happy" or high and blissed out like the dopeheads of yore. They look like they've been hit by a truck. At a certain level
additional potency is just a liability, not more "pleasurable"