• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Etonitazene Analogues Megathread

fyi,the firmpatenting it was beiersdorf

and the inventors name was: DIpl Chemist Dr. gerhard Haberland, Geesthacht. but too long ago, i ask if any knew him.

1960 - 1,2,5-subsituted benzimidazol DE1176659B

The original paper that deals with etonitazine is:

Hunger et al., Experientia 13, 400 (1957)

I'm almost certain that the article CC the derivative was written by Ciba chemists. If you can access Reaxys - draw the compound and it WILL give you the reference, I think.

yes it got invented earlier,but this is the german patent. i let ask the chemist, hes over 80 but only knows another haberland,maybe his brother or so.

Yeah - in the 1950s a national patent still provided international protection because their wasn't the profit in medicines so nobody would steal it - they would lose in court and they would lose money. Now there are 'patent zombie' companies whose sole investment is buying up patents with a view to suing others for breaking those patents. They only employ patent lawyers.

Anybody got experience with flunitazene, rewiews on redditmare mixed and it is supposed to be weaker Than any other benzimidazole with a nitro group. Still worthwhile? Any comment would be appreciated.

Pubchem DOES go for longer alkoxy chains. N-propoxy & N-butoxy which is interesting. It seems that the people making these analogues are selling it at a HUGE profit for such weak compounds to be viable.

If they can profit from something around the potency of M, their are a LOAD of scaffolds out there. Nortilidine has been made and banned, but their are just so many. You can produce dextropropoxythene with just 1 atom altered and it's M potency.

Maybe someone found a commercial use for the nitrobenzimidazoles so they can get the precursors cheap? Something is strange when people scrabble about the fag-ends of a scaffold rather than choosing a new one.

MSM - In general it is a pretty versatile friend. It liquifies at low temps, stays liquid long enough to dissolve most compounds and thus mix thoroughly and then cools to a soft solid. making it the best cut i know of, since it pretty much eliminates "hot spots" and such. its pretty easy to handle. vapes pretty well, if it gets too hot, it tastes bad. just keep it kool. i have found it actually potentiates lots of compounds as well. since it helps absorption. its similar to DSMO imo. I mix it in my nasal sprays of coke and H. Ive used it to cut 25x and 2cx for oral/nasal ROA.
HI. do you mean Methylsulfonylmethane?
Sorry, but I'm not very practical.
Thank you.

The only serious information about Protonitazene comes from a research by the World Health Organization of 2022 (Expert Committee on Drug Dependence_ Forty-fifth Meeting _ Geneva, 10–14 October 2022).
I'm a new member, I don't know if I can post links, however this is an excerpt :

"In mice, the relative potency of the antinociceptive activity of protonitazene was estimated to be 200 times that of 5 mg/kg morphine (s.c.) (1–3; see reference 10 for a review). In a recent preclinical investigation (30), the analgesic effects of s.c. protonitazene (0.001–0.1 mg/kg) were tested in the rodent tail-withdrawal test with fentanyl (0.0032–0.1 mg/kg) and morphine (1–32 mg/kg). All three opioids dose-dependently increased tail withdrawal latency (i.e., induced antinociception). The calculated ED50 values were 0.035 mg/kg for protonitazene, 0.035 mg/kg for fentanyl and 4.9 mg/kg for morphine. These data suggest that the antinociceptive potency of protonitazene is equivalent to that of fentanyl and more than 130 times greater than that of morphine. In an antagonism study, the opioid receptor antagonist naltrexone (0.1 mg/kg) caused a 12-fold rightward shift in the effects of protonitazene and a 7-fold shift for fentanyl."

I suggest reading the entire report because it is still interesting, even if you understand that not even they have much information on this substance...

Anyone know what the best one of these are?

I can get metonitazene ( tried before in a pill and didn’t really enjoy but who knows what else was in there )

Protonitazene - yet to try

Etomethazene- yet to try

Etonitazapyne - pretty sure have tried in those fake m30s really enjoyed but bit concerned that it’s really 20x more potent than fent so getting 10gs of powder could be very dangerous.

These are the 4 I can get cheap will make a nasal spray with them to avoid ODing

When I used to volumetrically dilute alphamethylfent , I used Benzyl alcohol as a preservative , the reason I went for this is that you just need 1% of the total volume of your solution if your gonna store it in the fridge and that unlike a significant concentration of ethanol it doesn't hurt the veins upon injection.

https://publications.aap.org/pediat...enzyl-Alcohol-as-Preservative-for-Intravenous
I have a few grams of protonitazene,metonitazene & the new N-Desethylisotonitazene coming as samples.

Apparently Meto, Proto and possibly this new iso have trouble dissolving. I'm not worried about OD my fentanyl tolerance is through the roof, I purchase fent hcl direct

would this work for dissolving the zenes?

need to know soon samples arrive monday and if i order this with amazon prime it will also arrive monday let me know what you think guys