• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if you particularly enjoy MXE and it is on the way to being banned. My advice to you would be to buy every bit that you can afford and have some personal stash for special occasions. Alot of people respect your opinion on bluelight from what I have read, but I was a little pissed :p when you called people who take high doses retarded. I apologize for calling you a prick 8( but that is the first word that jumped into my mind so I used it. I really don't like it when a few bad apples ruin things for the rest of the bushel but that is the nature of these things and simply put the natural progression of an RC's life span. I know etizolam will most likely be banned soon, it is almost inevitable, and that is why I am going to stock up and have a personal stash that will last me awhile.

Last edited:
I keep reading peoples comments about MXE. What purpose do you take it for? to mellow out? To trip? To feel euphoric? I'm familiar with almost everything out there, but not MXE.

^ Etizolam definitely is more potent, I can take 300mg of temazepam and be functional, but 4mg of Etizolam makes me slur my words like I am drunk. Tolerance builds way too quickly IME to Etizolam.

Yeah i have heard rumors of some vendors shipping phenazepam saying it is etizolam if thats the case 1mg tablet of phenazepam would be way too much imo.

Pills are far more convenient and far safer compared to pure powder. They're the best option for most people. You need to have a very accurate milligram scale to measure the powder properly and even then the powder is really sticky making it fiddly to work with. By far the safest way to dose etizolam powder is to dissolve it in a solution like propylene glycol and then measure each dose with a milligram dropper. I'm most people would prefer just to pop a pill in their mouth and be done with it. If etizolam powder gets more popular we'll see more and more disaster reports like we did with phenazepam - people deciding to have a little "dip" out of the bag and then everything going to shit from there.

Maybe this has been covered but has anyone dissolved pure powder in fish oil rather than propylene glycol? seems like it would be less toxic (yeah i know a ml or two of PG aint that bad) and maybe more readily available/explainable.

because powdered etizolam if pure is a lot stronger than a pill and is harder to weigh and for most which will lead to a disaster for the fuckwad trying to get a buzz with no mg scale. The pills are NOT THAT EXPENSIVE. It seems like a lot of you think this is like xanax or something and its Not a Benzodiazepine. Its pretty sedating shit. You could buy just as many pills domestic if not more for that much cash so what would be the point unless youre pressing your own shit.

i have been the one constantly telling everyone it's not a benzo.. it's more related to zyprexa (which is why low doses are used, not because benzos are used at low doses, olanzapine also is.. im on 20mg a night(of zyprexa) and that is the highest they say to take) they are both theinobenzodiazepines and that's why it feels "different"..
But my source i have always gone through isn't sketchy nor do i need to submit a letter (like the other poster said) you just order what you want and you get it at at least 98% pure, on my word.
I'm not a tard who would take a huge dose of any pure powder and i would hope most people would be smart enough also, and i have a great mg scale.

Last edited:
I'm not a tard who would take a huge dose of any pure powder and i would hope most people would be smart enough also, and i have a great mg scale.

You don't need to be a "tard". I am not a "tard". It can start off with a really shitty mood and some booze, then the judgement starts to fall apart. A few mg carefully weighed etizolam, then the judgement's gone completely and next thing you know, you're snorting unknown quantities.

Intelligence doesn't really come into it.

If you want my opinion, you're acting like a "tard" by advocating people buy the pure powder rather than safely pre-measured tablets. For other drugs I would prefer the powder but the potency and effects of etizolam suggest to me it's a bad idea, unless you immediately create a solution for liquid dosing, at a safe concentration.

Last edited:
Everyone is talking about powder etizolam, but all I ever got were pills. I can't give the source out, but I've never gotten a powder. Only pills under the brand name Etilaam.

If you have pure benzo powders, you have to measure out multiple doses ahead of time. If there's even a chance that you'll redose, you want to have accurately measured doses available.

You don't need to be a "tard". I am not a "tard". It can start off with a really shitty mood and some booze, then the judgement starts to fall apart. A few mg carefully weighed etizolam, then the judgement's gone completely and next thing you know, you're snorting unknown quantities.

Intelligence doesn't really come into it.

If you want my opinion, you're acting like a "tard" by advocating people buy the pure powder rather than safely pre-measured tablets.

it all used to be about pure phenazepam powder and no one complained besides the "tard's" who took too much and fucked up somehow... i never saw phenazepam pills.
Don't start with me i'll bring it all day and night.. pure powder that you can make a solution out of is always better than a pill of whoknowswhat else is added.

it all used to be about pure phenazepam powder and no one complained besides the "tard's" who took too much and fucked up somehow... i never saw phenazepam pills.
Don't start with me i'll bring it all day and night.. pure powder that you can make a solution out of is always better than a pill of whoknowswhat else is added.

I am not toothpaste man. If you read my post you'll see I edited it (before I read yours) to say that I could understand people using powder if they are making a solution.

As for "bringing it on", come on then, please waste your time. I sniffed etizolam powder and ended up in hospital. Call me names, big man. I was very depressed and my judgement was fucked up from that and booze. I am not a "tard".

I am not toothpaste man. If you read my post you'll see I edited it (before I read yours) to say that I could understand people using powder if they are making a solution.

lol i said toothpaste man cuz i thought you were the user thoothpastedog arguing wit me lol then i realized the mistake sorry

Yes he/she copied my avatar! I was flattered.

Last edited:
I'm sorry if you particularly enjoy MXE and it is on the way to being banned. My advice to you would be to buy every bit that you can afford and have some personal stash for special occasions. Alot of people respect your opinion on bluelight from what I have read, but I was a little pissed :p when you called people who take high doses retarded. I apologize for calling you a prick 8( but that is the first word that jumped into my mind so I used it. I really don't like it when a few bad apples ruin things for the rest of the bushel but that is the nature of these things and simply put the natural progression of an RC's life span. I know etizolam will most likely be banned soon, it is almost inevitable, and that is why I am going to stock up and have a personal stash that will last me awhile.
Nah. I really dont care to get into mxe. I tried it a few times. I wasn't calling people literally retarded I just think that if you want to abuse drugs and especially these research chemicals you have got to have more than half your brain otherwise you may be in for more than just the high your getting. Its nothing personal but I used to be in that category big time. I have always had an issue with people slamming pills, and especially using benzodiazepines or etizolam in this case as anything more than what its used for--medication for those with anxiety. I dont have to know everyones situation. Everybody has problems and once you think you have it bad someones got it worse. I used to think it was cool to pop 20 benzos but its not nor does it get you anywhere but bad places if you sit down and really think about it. I like Etizolam even if I had an somewhat odd experience because its a sleep aid and for now its legal. I wish there wasn't all the bouncing around from one rc to the next when one goes down. I hope that this made a little more sense.

wow, I just insufflated 2mg of the crushed up etilaam pills, and instantly felt a nice light headedness, a little out of focus and a pleasant feeling when moving... I've been orally taking the tablets like candy just to get some effects, whereas I should have been snorting them instead, my supply would last 10x as long. The effects are still subtle, but I can really feel the anxiolytic effects.

I can't believe around 15 pills orally taken in a day don't effect me as much 2mg snorted (It makes me question if my body/liver has trouble metabolising it. I may try plugging 1mg to test it out.

Does anyone know if piracetam (Or any racetam) effects benzos?
I've heard grapefruit juice potentiates benzos, is it worth trying?

Lastly, does anybody have advice on a good way to break up the pills (etilaam 1mg, blue)? Currently I fold a paper over twice and then start smashing it with something hard, but it still leaves too much of the coating on.

Yes the effects and the duration of the actions of Etilaam can be Pontentiated . I actually had go to a overseas pharmaceutical website to find the drug interaction for Etilaam since it is not made here There were are quite a few actually but I can only remember
three of them. They are : Cimitidine which you can go to almost any store and buy it Tagamet is Cimitidine, second There was omeprazole which you can get at any pharmacy without a prescription Prilosac is omeprazole with magnesium in it but you can just buy generics to save a few bucks and finally the third one is grapefruit juice but make sure you buy the white kind. from what I have read Cimitidine and white grapefruit juice have the same chem in them that that gives them
those potentiation effects. Then of course there are obvious other ways to potentiate Etilaam but I would not recommend them. but sometimes you need a 1mg but have a 0.5 there are more imo risky ways such as: alcohol, Kava, phenibut, other anxiolyctic and sedative drugs such as xanax or Klonopin, taking two different sedatives together can be very dangerous so be careful and only it it is a last choice. I personally use Cimitidine(TagametHB) to potentiate Etilaam I usually
take 400mgs (two tablets of the Tagamet brand )about 1-2 hours before I take the Etilaam and man it works you can take less and get the same effect you did before you used Tagamet and it greatly increases how long the drug lasts for me. also Cimitidine potentiates every benzodiazapine like xanax and Klonopin as well as some other pharmaceutics I cant think of off the top of my head. Just be careful if decide to use Tagamet since in my experience its the strongest start with a very low dose maybe 100 mg a few hours before you take your Etilaam. Oh i almost forgot you mentioned piractam to increase the effects of Etilaam. I think that is one of the least anxiolyctic in all the nootropic racetams try to
get a hold of picamillon it has mild anxiety reducing effects just by itself and it helps keep your mind right anyway I hope this helps you;it sure has helped me.

Oh and a few last things if what you are taking is Etilaam and not some knock off all you have to do is just suck them for few seconds and then you will have a plain white pill. If you are getting the crappy ones that are blue all the way through them with no score mark on them you are probably getting some kind of a counterfeit. Also in some cases Potentiating med's can cause extra stress on the liver so just be careful only use these methods when you need them. stay safe and try some phenibut it is a miracle anti anxiety nootropic that will also give you a great night sleep, and you don't need a prescription for it and can buy form hundreds of sites online.

Status
Not open for further replies.