• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing wrong with phenazepam. The key is to get the dosing right and patience to wait for it to kick in. Redosing too soon will lead into trouble.

^ I hear that with a lot of people. I ordered some along with some propy shit and Im gonna make a mixture and probly make a video doing it, post that shit for some help.

In my search for this, I found a lab that makes it, but they want an unbelievable dollar amount for it. There's gotta be somewhere to get this.

intoltin

Well, I have a source; but the thing is the tablets don''t seem to work on me. Is there a chance that maybe some people can't metabolise etizolam? They seem to work on a lot of my friends just fine, but not me. Harrumpfh!

^That is unlikely as the metabolite brings on the second round of effects. It is active as the original drug for a decent time (30 min to an hour) before being converted to the longer acting benzo-class drug.

:)Hey guys. Been away for awhile so haven't kept upto dated, but back now.

Question have is: what is everyones opinoin on the thiendiazepine Etizolam?

Personally I rate it the best benzo so far. No monged-out amnesia, just clear-headed chilled euphoria (yes euphoria). & just fine the next day.

This could be what we've been waiting for. Caution needed though..its probably very addictive..

Discuss folks please

We've got a thread going on it already, I'll merge this on in...

FWIW, I liked etizolam a lot, but started to get eye-twitches after a short period of use. Since these are a documented side effect of etizolam, I have almost completely stopped using it, but it still ranks highly for me in terms of enjoyable effects. Combined at a 1:2 ratio with phenazepam (this ratio gives pretty much equipotent doses; I generally take 0.75mg etizolam and 1.5mg phenazepam), etizolam is a part of my favorite benzo mixture as well! ...Ironic that phenazepam and etizolam are the two, huh?! ;)

Last edited:
Well, lately I happened to get some more Etizolam pills (Etilaam1's, I believe), and they actually were quite effective. I'd say 1mg Etizolam = ~5mg Diazepam, yes? I blame my earlier rants from either a bad batch or a slight tolerance to diazepam (which has gone now) or both.

So yes, this chemical is still alive if you look for it, and pretty nice to boot. I'd love to try the pure powder though!

There's nothing wrong with phenazepam. The key is to get the dosing right and patience to wait for it to kick in. Redosing too soon will lead into trouble.

speaking as someone who abused benzos for a long time and got euphoria from them - i got non from phenezepam. it was better then nothing sure but still about my least favorite benzo other then ativan

I'd just like to hop in and say I'm looking forward to being able to try this. Just waiting to see if a vendor pulls through for someone else before I order. All you lucky UK blue lighters and your availability advantages.

I recently tapered off lorazepam after 4 years of daily use. It was hell. However, I'd still like something to keep around for aborting psychedelic crisis and my doctor's hesitant to give me anything after a crippling addiction. I've also recently quit drinking alcohol along with it. 90 days of abstinence from everything but kratom/kava.

I'm glad to see reports saying it's better than phenazepam. Phenazepam worked in a pinch if sleep was needed, but the absurdly long half-life left me in a fog for far too long. I can't go 36 hours without my brain working properly anymore.

My order from a pharm just came through.
10:00 - 1mg Etizolam tablet (Etilaam1 blue tablet, Intas pharmaceuticals)
10:45 - 0.5mg Etizolam
11:00 - 0.5mg Etizolam and 0.5mg Alprazolam (Xanax) that was lying around and needed using up.
No effects that i can notice so far, i have no tolerance to benzos at all but i did eat a sandwich a while ago which could be slowing things down.
11:40 - Feeling a bit slowed down, slightly heavier step when i walk.
No euphoria, i don't think i'll ever get much from benzos apart from as a comedown helper.
11:50 - Added some methoxetamine to the mix as i feel the benzos aren't going to do much.
12:30 - Good food, good music, i feel gooood.
13:00 - Redose on methoxetamine as first dose hasn't kicked in.
14:15 - Completely back to baseline

Do Methoxetamine and Etizolam (and xanax too, i guess) cancel eachother out?
One minute i was thinking the Etizolam & Alprazolam weren't doing it for me, then suddenly i had a lovely half hour of mild euphoria. Added in a bit more Methoxetamine as it didn't seem to be kicking in and the whole thing stopped abruptly. I'm literally good to get my work done, clean the house, drive if i need to.
Weird.
Will post this in the B&D MXE thread.

Last edited:
If you have a tolerance to benzo's then I wouldn't imagine those doses doing much. I'm not trying to tell you to go nuts or anything, but I remember using 1mg to get off when I first started. Usually 2 mg's was a good starter dose to get a buzz.

I would consider trying 4mg's.

My order from a pharm just came through.
10:00 - 1mg Etizolam tablet (Etilaam1 blue tablet, Intas pharmaceuticals)
10:45 - 0.5mg Etizolam
11:00 - 0.5mg Etizolam and 0.5mg Alprazolam (Xanax) that was lying around and needed using up.
No effects that i can notice so far, i have no tolerance to benzos at all but i did eat a sandwich a while ago which could be slowing things down.
11:40 - Feeling a bit slowed down, slightly heavier step when i walk.
No euphoria, i don't think i'll ever get much from benzos apart from as a comedown helper.
11:50 - Added some methoxetamine to the mix as i feel the benzos aren't going to do much.
12:30 - Good food, good music, i feel gooood.
13:00 - Redose on methoxetamine as first dose hasn't kicked in.
14:15 - Completely back to baseline

Do Methoxetamine and Etizolam (and xanax too, i guess) cancel eachother out?
One minute i was thinking the Etizolam & Alprazolam weren't doing it for me, then suddenly i had a lovely half hour of mild euphoria. Added in a bit more Methoxetamine as it didn't seem to be kicking in and the whole thing stopped abruptly. I'm literally good to get my work done, clean the house, drive if i need to.
Weird.
Will post this in the B&D MXE thread.

All I can say is experiment around a bit to try to get those same effects. I would guess what you experienced was a combination of all of them, especially seeing as how the whole thing aligned for so long, a half hour or so as you say. Methoxetamine seems to me like it would increase the action of benzos (and vice versa), not suppress it... JMO, though...

if anyone wants to know the reason etizolam is very hard to come by it's due to two factors 1) it lacks the abuse/therapeutic/sales-worthy/risk, pro/con rewards that most benzos have 2) most chemists and pharmacologists don't wast thier time making/creating thienodiazepines

^ to your #2) i know of a few manufacturers that produce the pure powder by the barrel and sell nothing smaller than a barrel full. Thousands of dollars. That's the reason it's not around much.. not a big enough profit margin with the price of etizolam being so high, even if you charge an arm and a leg for it, you won't make much.. Even more cost if you press into a pill. It's just not worth it for most companies. IMO.

Actually as a chemist I'd "waste" my time synthesizing this one as I've seen in a few articles quite promising results for me. I'm addicted to clonazepam and I suffer from terrible insomnia. Lately I've been prescribed clomipramine as a sleep aid, so with doses used and with its pronounced both anxiolytic and hypnotic effects I would like to try etizolam and see how it'd work for me as I can't get more than 1 pack of estazolam 2mg every few months from my family doctor (and I have to take a few at least to feel its anxiolytic effects, they're short-lasting but it used to relax me really, I hate how high my tolerance is).

^ try zyprexa.. same thing but much stronger. (although it is an anti psychotic instead of anxiety med.. i know because im on 30mg of it a night for bipolar disorder and when i had etizolam it felt like zyprexa just A LOT weaker) not unpleasant tho.
I am also addicted to clonazepam like you.
I also have a high benzo tolerance.. 5mg clonazepam + 10mg phenazepam to "feel" a high.

Sorry to bump this post, but I just ordered some of this stuff from a well known UK RC vendor, and the stuff was top notch. It came in a blister pack of 10 indian indian produced "Etilaam". When they claimed it was being sold as a pellet, I assumed it was going to be one of those shittily pressed benzo fury type ones but I was mistaken. The stuff was definitely active (i've had inert blues before).

Etizolam was the first benzo-like substance I took, and having tried quite a few 'proper' benzos since, they are a lot less subtle than I first thought they were! I too obtained the Etilaam, and they would certainly be my favourite benzo if it weren't for those damn eye-twitches I also experienced with regular use.

I personally avoid them now, except very occasionally as a treat. They are certainly quite recreational compared to other benzos IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.