• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Etizolam - My drug hell

They're still pretty easy to get hold of where I am although I hear customs are tightening down on them. The offshore sites I noticed stopped selling them. I don't fancy them any more. I ate my last after some Pirate last week. They've nothing on Xanax imo.

I dont know of any UK vendor that still sells proper etilaam strips, they are all selling the home made crummy ones, if anything. It was a shame to see the number of vendors selling strips decline one by one. The last Very Important one gave up selling them when they ran out stock and their new shipments kept getting seized. I'd not bother buying the rough pellets, you might be better of with powder and liquid dosing. I'm glad i should have enough to keep me going and then taper down, once i'm off opis.

Im keeping a careful eye on stock levels at the one good vendor of etiz powder that i know of. I'll probably buy one last bag of powder when their stock starts running low. Then that will be the end, for me at least.

Last edited:
I love phenaz, it's very 'heavy' though and if you binge on it for too long (just a few weeks) it can really fuck you up. Pyrazolam just made me feel totally selfish, i didnt like that. Etiz at least leaves some empathy and manners intact and makes interaction easier for some of us.

I had a very bad time with phenazepam. I'd read all the horror stories, I know I've got a VERY addictive personality, and yet still I ordered a full gramme.

3 weeks later, I'd been sacked from my job having turned up totally off my tits in a very obvious way, then failing the subsequent drugs test for just about everything (benzos, heroin, methadone, cannabis and barbiturates - I think the smack had been cut with barbs cos that was the only one I didn't know about); I'd had my pushbike nicked 'cos I forgot I'd ridden it into town (and forgotten to lock it up); I'd been picked up by the same copper twice in one day because a) I fell asleep in the road between two parked cars at about 9am and b) I got run over by a pushbike later on and banged my head on a wall knocking myself unconscious. When I eventually regained some sort of sanity, I felt fuckin retarded for another 2 weeks. It has an insanely long half life so every redose you take accumulates then takes bloody weeks to wear off. I don't even think it's that recreational, you just black out big style. Not fun at all. I prefer clonazepam myself.

After all that, I still had about 800mg left. Thank fuck the mrs flushed the lot for me.....

All I want it for is sleep after stims/mdma etc. So pyra is non-sedating and phenaz is better for sleep?

All I want it for is sleep after stims/mdma etc. So pyra is non-sedating and phenaz is better for sleep?

Moral of the story is stay the fuck away from phenazepam, it's just too risky. Etizolam for me is perfect for getting some kip after stimulants.

Moral of the story is stay the fuck away from phenazepam, it's just too risky. Etizolam for me is perfect for getting some kip after stimulants.

Sure, buuuuuut, I can't get etilaam pellets any more.

Maybe I should just get etiz powder and scales.

Sure, buuuuuut, I can't get etilaam pellets any more.

Maybe I should just get etiz powder and scales.

Etilaam brand tablets(1mg) made by Intas pharma are still available, as are the pellets from at least one source I just checked, just looked harder, maybe it's just one vendor that's sold out.

As for the powder I have a few horror stories of my own even though I had scales. Still better than phenazepam due to the shorter half life.

Etiz still about, but its onlt good as a sleep aid, makes my anxiety worse when i begin using 5mg+a day for anxiety, im through with this as an anti anxiety drugr

Its crazy the only person awake is talking in the Etiz section - fuck it - zopiclone, bed, tinfoil mouth when I wake up.

What drug is zopliclone, that metalic taste is awful in morns tho, hals anyone tried trimipramine?

If its just for sleep Phenaz is a bad bad idea. I didn't listen to any of the stories and found out the hard way. The after affects are insane. I was back with my parents at the time and my mum though I had went insane. I basically lost the power of speech and was talking gibberish. Walking about the house in nothing but a pair of boxers covered in beer and food. 2 solid weeks totally lost. I was told all this of course.. I can't remember f**k all. Its scary. I had half a gram and I'm not sure where it ended up. I don't think I left the house thank god or I might have been killed.

I had a bad diaz habit for a few years eating up to half a gram over 48 hours but that didn't touch the sides of the all might phenaz

Its crazy the only person awake is talking in the Etiz section - fuck it - zopiclone, bed, tinfoil mouth when I wake up.

:) I used to be like that on diaz. I'd eat a full box of 10s... fall a sleep for a few hours and be up the rest of the night in a daze.

What drug is zopliclone, that metalic taste is awful in morns tho, hals anyone tried trimipramine?

If its anything like Mirtazapine the smaller the dose the better I find. Packs on the pounds if taken for any length of time though.

I am getting these new brighter blue salty bitter etizolams for a long time now, and have to say I find these at least as good as the blistered etilaam. I'm satisfied with them, eaten 1000ths of them and no negative side effects to now on

If its anything like Mirtazapine the smaller the dose the better I find. Packs on the pounds if taken for any length of time though.

Zopiclone is nothing like mirtazapine. Treat zopiclone like a short acting benzo, expect amnesia at doses other than the recommended and don't be doing it anywhere you can't fall asleep safely.

3 weeks later, I'd been sacked from my job having turned up totally off my tits in a very obvious way, then failing the subsequent drugs test for just about everything (benzos, heroin, methadone, cannabis and barbiturates - I think the smack had been cut with barbs cos that was the only one I didn't know about); I'd had my pushbike nicked 'cos I forgot I'd ridden it into town (and forgotten to lock it up); I'd been picked up by the same copper twice in one day because a) I fell asleep in the road between two parked cars at about 9am and b) I got run over by a pushbike later on and banged my head on a wall knocking myself unconscious. When I eventually regained some sort of sanity, I felt fuckin retarded for another 2 weeks.

Hahah. You're even worse than me. The worst thing that happened to me on Phenaz was that my sisters caught me out high and has been on my case ever since. But you're right, the way it makes you black out and hardly even remember anything makes it basically useless. Besides, tolerance sets in super-fast so the recreational value is really slim.