• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam Mega Thread v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 or 2 intas Etiz+a few beers or shots are a pretty nice chill combo after work for me. But it must be kept to a once and a while thing. Frankly, I went a bit too hard with the phenibut over the past few weeks and this is pretty much getting me off scot free. One thing I have been doing is taking .005 clonidine instead of etizolam for sleep. Doubt I will ever order phenibut again, as I cannot trust myself with it. Only time I will consider it is for an upcoming international flight and trip I have in the summer.

I should not that my tolerance to gaba drugs is fucked. Combining downers is not a good thing, and trust me, I am not bragging about the permanent tolerance I have given myself. If I could go and take it back I would, but it is what it is at this point. I am also quitting smoking at the same time, so its not the best feeling in the world, but at least I am comfortable (not high, but not suffering).

The one thing I really like about etiz, is I can do a pain free taper with about 10-8 pills. Granted, the most I ever order at a time is 50 and then take a long break in between. This most recent order was to get me off of my minor phenibut binge and allow me to function at work.

For those that are heavily abusing this stuff, please educate yourself on benzo withdrawal. I would imagine that heavy use could lead to some serious consequences.

ALSO: Once again, I am not recommending that one combines benzos+other depressants (alcohol, opiates, barbs, etc). It could greatly increase the risks of respiratory depression and/or black out/bad decisions.

Last edited:
Have to agree with the Etiz (2mg max)/Alcohol combo - very relaxing indeed.

The key with this drug is to respect and not to abuse it, and it will repay you in kindness. There is a strong argument for making this stuff available on prescription as there are so may advantages for patients. Insomnia, panic attacks, anxiety, social phobia. It's very very good with all of those.

It has the added bonus of not having as severe withdrawal as the current prescription Benzo's. Not that withdrawal is a pleasant experience...it typically lasts 5-6 days with a peak after around 3 days...you feel rough, groggy, edgy and will suffer insomnia/nightmares but in relative terms it's a lot easier and carries less risk than traditional Benzo withdrawal. With a taper you wouldn't even have to go through this.

I've been taking 2-3 mgs daily for over 6 months now. I still get the same effects as I did when I first started. My rule is never to take more than 3 mg a day. Sometimes if i'm not doing anything I'll just take 1mg a day, generally it's 2mg a day though. I still feel I could do a taper off 10-20 pills even after this long term usage.

I can only reiterate this is not a drug to abuse or chase euphoria. It's pointless taking high doses chasing a high that it won't give you.

It really is a wonder drug for me and for those who respect it and have genuine problems in the sleep/anxiety department.

Remember less is more with Etiz. ;) You just have to be clever about your usage.

Last edited:
i find phenazepam causes too many issues with accumulation in your body. for example, one dose will last 50 hours or whatever the half life is (cant remember) so if you take it once daily it starts to build up and before you know it you are blacked out and taking more without even realizing it. If you're responsible with it it's a great taper drug, just have to be careful.

My worst drug experience ever was with phenazepam, which is why im tentative about ordering any. I really hope the clons come through. If not I'm gonna have to phenaz taper.

My log of my usage so far:

Day 1 - 30+? mg
Day 2 – 10 mg
Day 3 – 5 mg
Day 4 – 7mg

finding hard to stop. I think it has partly something to do because im very used to clonazepam and its much longer duration of action.I redose multiple times a day to maintain effect with the etiz.

I'm gonna try just go with 2-3 mg tomorrow, see if it works out.

I took maybe 25 Etizolam over a month or so, and have just finished the 6 day withdrawal, It was hell on earth, sweating, confusion, paranoia, no sleep, I took some benadryl to get a few hours, I had the most vivid nightmares ive ever experienced, they knid that stay with you, when I first tried these I thought they were great, but the addiction can creep up, its only when you stop you realize the hole you are in. I just wanted to let others know to be wary of these blue bombs. Im not touching them ever again.

Wow.. thats terrible

I did close to 90 in a 5 week period and didnt experience any withdrawal at all. guess im lucky there.

My worst drug experience ever was with phenazepam, which is why im tentative about ordering any. I really hope the clons come through. If not I'm gonna have to phenaz taper.

Day 1 - 30+? mg
Day 2 – 10 mg
Day 3 – 5 mg
Day 4 – 7mg

finding hard to stop. I think it has partly something to do because im very used to clonazepam and its much longer duration of action.I redose multiple times a day to maintain effect with the etiz.

That's a quick taper but much better than CT. How long were you on it and how much daily? Imdown to 70 mg daily, a little less each day.

I hate benzo tapers because it ain't like an opiate taper where you feelok for awhile. You decrease your dose by 10% and feel bad. Better than nothin, but bad. Got about 500 Intas left to slowly drop down with. The self control is the hard part haha.

On what? Etiz?

I've been on it just this past week. I've been on benzos for a little over year. 1-2mg clon daily.

Yes it was the first time ive had problems with something like this, I had a few Xanax and Valium, bit I didn't have enough of them to get into trouble, Ive since learned that tapering off is far easier than cold turkey, wish id known that, thanks for the reply bro.

Sorry about your experience mate and thanks for posting about it, probably something everyone should take note off before abusing gaba affecting drugs.

Was this your first time being addicted to a gaba affecting drug?

The worse I got so far from abusing e (and much more than you) is a few nights of insomnia (really bad, couldn't sleep for a few nights, but was relatively fine by day).

Since then I've always tapered these kind of drugs, made everything much more bearable.

Day 1 - 30+? mg
Day 2 – 10 mg
Day 3 – 5 mg
Day 4 – 7mg

I'm gonna try just go with 2-3 mg tomorrow, see if it works out.

yeah i take anywhere between 4-10mg/day which is redicilous i know but that's my tolerance however i can get by on 3mg/day if need be without feeling like complete shit at all. Why i bother dosing higher i dont know, just impulsivity and stupidity. I plan to be a bit more disciplined when i make my next solution of etiz and pg. Surprisingly at these doses i still function very well cognitively, i am doing very well in school despite being on etizolam and kratom every day. In fact i think they may help.

Not one to judge and I have never used Phenezapam (nor do I have any desire too) but using that to get off of etiz just seems like a bad idea. Way too may horror stories from that stuff.

yeah i take anywhere between 4-10mg/day which is redicilous i know but that's my tolerance however i can get by on 3mg/day if need be without feeling like complete shit at all. Why i bother dosing higher i dont know, just impulsivity and stupidity. I plan to be a bit more disciplined when i make my next solution of etiz and pg. Surprisingly at these doses i still function very well cognitively, i am doing very well in school despite being on etizolam and kratom every day. In fact i think they may help.

Try 3 or 3.5 if you must, for a day or two. Then go to 2 or 3 for a few days, then 1 before bed for a few days, then a half and so on.

Might also want to try to get off the kratom before getting off the etizolam as well. If you have access to clonidine (not clonazepam) that will also help at bedtime. Just a small dose.

Phenazepam seems to be the right choice for me for two reasons.

Long half life and how quickly I can get it.

I can see if I can get myself some valium and taper with that. But its a bit more of a hassle. I don't think a PG/phen solution would be that dangerous.

Hopefully I won't have to worry about any of that and get the script I'm after

How do you dose that high and not notice any effects from the prolactin?

It's been just a week and my nipples are already itchy. Fuck this shit.

Yeah I am. Not full blown gyno but my nipples are puffier

I'm incredibly lean so that may have sometthing to with something

I am relatively lean myself and haven't noticed anything of the sort, however, my doses are nowhere near as high nor as frequent as those described some of those in this thread

Anyways, I would recommend the valium or just tapering slowly off the etizolam. But it is your decision. Would there be anyone you could trust to dose you with the phenezapam? Just a few suggestions, your body, your choices.

Wait? You are feeling like you are getting gyno from etizolam?

i'm not and i've been taking it for a few months now; haven't had any issues or side effects. I also don't plan to quit etizolam any time soon, not until i'm done school as an anxious mess without them. I went through university without benzos and did horribly, now with etizolam i am doing much much better, very social, interactive with the class and people gravitate towards me for help with their work. I tried the whole non medication route and fuck that, my quality of life has increased tremendously since switching to etizolam + kratom.

I have considerable benzo experience (mostly alprazolam, Lorazepam, Diazepam, my own fair share of horror stories with Phenazepam and ,as well, considerable experience with zolpidem... if it counts).

Its been a number of years since I've had a proper benzo experience. I tried etizolam a few times recently. When I take enough of a dose to feel intoxicated then I actually notice a bit of a stoned like feeling reminiscent of smoking weed. Its not the main effect but just a subtle undertone of the effects. Is this normal, does anyone else get this or does anyone know what I'm talking about?

The effects kind of bother me to be honest. I quit smoking weed many years ago because I get too anxious/paranoid from the effects.

Has there been anything in the news (UK) about etizolam yet? This rc is really helping me with life at the moment and if it were to become illegal I don't know what I would do.

I assume there will be some kind of warning before it is made illegal so there is a period where we will be able to stock up?

I have considerable benzo experience (mostly alprazolam, Lorazepam, Diazepam, my own fair share of horror stories with Phenazepam and ,as well, considerable experience with zolpidem... if it counts).

Its been a number of years since I've had a proper benzo experience. I tried etizolam a few times recently. When I take enough of a dose to feel intoxicated then I actually notice a bit of a stoned like feeling reminiscent of smoking weed. Its not the main effect but just a subtle undertone of the effects. Is this normal, does anyone else get this or does anyone know what I'm talking about?

The effects kind of bother me to be honest. I quit smoking weed many years ago because I get too anxious/paranoid from the effects.

that'll be the muscle relaxing effects that weed and etizolam share aswell as the spacey sort of feel. i wouldnt worry about getting anxious/paranoid from etizolam as that is what they are used for to combat.

i get anxious from smoking weed too, i use etizolam while smoking weed so i dont feel anxious

Status
Not open for further replies.