• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam Mega Thread v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used up 250mg of etizolam powder over 7 days (not consecutive) with little or no tolerance- didn't black out once. Not mixed with anything etizolam is pretty benign with super high ld50 but everyone reacts differently.

I doubt I would've used anywhere near 250mg in 1mg pellets. It's just with powder the stuff is hard to keep track of. Pellets I prob wouldn't use more than 5-6mg in a day, but I can honestly take 2mg and feel it quite well.

Just don't use it everyday. etizolam wd is very dysphoric and dependency is foolish- you eradicate that bit of euphoria that comes with etizolam.

Just dissolved my last 250mg in pg as well. Be warned though. After I got home tweaked out on 55% pure amphsulvate I dosed 10ml etiz(might have been 15mg/ml even because that was some fire speed. Felt like I was could drive a firetruck and save grannies from trees they couldn't get out of again. Having no firetruck and no elderly to save I decided to try and sleep. Woke up the next day looking at posts about shit all on a friends fb page. Confusing stuff.

3mg of etiz is chilling me out properly right now after a night of 3fa. Will buy another 250mg soon, it'd be a shame of my remaining PG otherwise ;)

In reply to the above; I have used etiz quite a lot, but the only real withdrawal symptoms was that I had more trouble falling asleep then normally. Then again, I seem to tolerate most substances quite well, comparing to friends and the general consensus so take that with a grain of salt.

Sidenote: what do you use to drink the solution? Sprite works wonders for me. You almost don't taste it as all :)

Last edited:
a very very big UK based RC company has removed etizolam from it's site, is it about to be made illegal?? can't find any info yet...

you gotta be logged in, otherwise it wont show anymore (for whatever reason). i don't think etizolam is on the radar

This stuff has peaked my interest. Those who have taken it right before bed do you find it keeps you asleep and makes you stay asleep. Or does the short half life make you wake up in the middle of the night?

usualy it gives you a good sleep, half life is around 3-6 hours I think so if you take 2-3 you got at least 6-9 hours of good sleep.

I just received a pack of 250 unbranded etizolams, similar to etilaam but without the cut in the middle to break in half, will report back soon on findings.

I've been using this wonderful plant for quite some time now. I usually parachute the material, but right after I dose, I feel as if my stomach is about to tear into two. Is this something to be concerned about? Will this method of administration cause any problems with my stomach lining? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Wow, Just realized I posted this on the wrong page. Anyways, continue on....
Oh, and I actually received my Etizolam yesterday. For some reason I found I needed 3 to get me where 1.5 would. I know this is not due to tolerance as I haven't used benzos in over 2 months, though I abused them for many of years before. Could there be residual tolerance, even after that amount of time?

Last edited by a moderator:
I too had etizolam and found it to be quite special but nothing like the most euphoric, i'd say its about as euphoric as bromazepam which too has a slight euphoria to it. Also I have been on clonazepam 4mg/day since 04' so tolerence is also a factor but I like it b/c it kicks in about 30min-45min and seems to be gone completly the morning after/day after.

Also i've taken very small and very high doses and at high doses its a very effective and quick remedy for sleep.

I know of 2 other legal benzos and this is the most euphoric out of phenazepam and demoxepam.
Also the one to kick in fastest.

Snorting it, I gave it a shot though i dont think you can snort 1-2mg of powder since it basically can stick to the snorter/bill so youd need to have it in pill form to snort it or like i said over 7mg-10mg, an amount that would fuck you up. I agree there is no need to snort it and the best way to do it is orally.

I had the powder form not pill.

Peace

just received a new batch of the same etilaam blues, but i noticed a hole one of the rounded sides lined up with the half
did not noticed that indention on my other pills ?

wow seeing some different batches, from different sources, only one is good from two. Etilaam Blister Brand
anyone pm me to talk?

looking into pasadena / depas

usualy it gives you a good sleep, half life is around 3-6 hours I think so if you take 2-3 you got at least 6-9 hours of good sleep.

I just received a pack of 250 unbranded etizolams, similar to etilaam but without the cut in the middle to break in half, will report back soon on findings.

repoooort back

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that...
If you take 2-3mg instead of 1mg...then you're going to get the 2-3 mg for those 4-6 hours..
Taking more won't make the half life last longer.

you're just getting a larger immediate dose.

~token

im placing an order for 5 eti's this weekend. i wanted to check out a new vendor anyways so why not. i plan on doing a very thorough trip report when i do get them, and i will compare them to other benzos. cant wait

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that...
If you take 2-3mg instead of 1mg...then you're going to get the 2-3 mg for those 4-6 hours..
Taking more won't make the half life last longer.

you're just getting a larger immediate dose.

~token

The half life is the amount of time taken for half the dose to be eliminated. So if you take 2mg then after 6 hours there will be 1mg left in your system, after a further 6 hours there will be 0.5mg left (then 0.25, 0.125etc etc). So whilst it doesn't technically make the half life longer there will be more left in your system.

It where the problem comes from with drugs like desoxypipadrol - the half life is so long that even after multiple days you've still got like 1/8 of you're original dose inside you keeping you awake.

Only God knows how much i simultaneously love AND hate the combination of Alcohol and Etizolam. Together on those you can simply have the time of your life in the right environment

BUT

a. after it you don't know shit or it's just puzzles pieces
b. you're certainly gettin' seriously depressed afterwards, mostly for days on end.

strangely i find etizolam useful, but not very recreational. i'd probably prefer phenazepam, if that wasn't usually sold as pure powder which makes accurate dosing without a prohibitively expensive scale impossible. it wins out on price, and i actually enjoy benzos with a long half life, but i've accidentally overshot it with phenazepam a few times into anterograde amnesialand and that usually never happens unless i involve alcohol or large doses of pregab in the mix.

Could there be residual tolerance, even after that amount of time?

there has always been with me, even after abstaining from benzos for years at a time. never again will i achieve the same effect i had when i popped the first ten milligrams of diazepam, all those years ago. now even after prolonged abstinence i need 30-40mg to even come close to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.